Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Imagine I'm not a cryptoworld addicted man and just a common gamer who is registered on your site and start to earn RAWG tokens for my gaming achievements. What can I do with them if I don't understand the crypto exchanges? What benefits they give inside the RAWG platform?

Oh, sure, RAWG allows a gamer to spend his/her tokens on the platform to get partner goodies: physical (e.g. headsets, mouses) or digital (e.g. in-game skins, customization).
Also you could spend tokens to converse with one of the partnered developers or publishers.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 10:33:57 PM by trader34

And if I ask you to mention 3 (only) best (or most useful) traits of your system to the common gamer?

Database - a large database of games where you can get recommendations based on your preferences
Monetization of your favourite hobby - play your favorite games on Steam, PS, Xbox - get achievements - sync account with RAWG - get tokens
Accessibility - only need an account on RAWG, no need to download a 3rd party software or jump through other hoops to be a part of RAWG.

I think particularly the second point can be a game changer in the field  
Monetization of your favourite hobby
 because people will start getting paid for doing something they love: that is playing games.

Also, the first point you mentioned seems really useful, because we have so much choice out there, that finding all the games in one single and large database where to chose from can attract lots of people.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

Imagine I'm not a cryptoworld addicted man and just a common gamer who is registered on your site and start to earn RAWG tokens for my gaming achievements. What can I do with them if I don't understand the crypto exchanges? What benefits they give inside the RAWG platform?

Oh, sure, RAWG allows a gamer to spend his/her tokens on the platform to get partner goodies: physical (e.g. headsets, mouses) or digital (e.g. in-game skins, customization).
Also you could spend tokens to converse with one of the partnered developers or publishers.

Thats nice to get accessories using RAWG tokens. Is it also possible to buy some games using RAWG tokens? There are lots of online games which needs money to download and use it..
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 06:45:31 PM by darkie199

Thats nice to get accessories using RAWG tokens. Is it also possible to buy some games using RAWG tokens? There are lots of online games which needs money to download and use it..

Maybe in future there will be more options available to purchase games using RAWG tokens! Below is one of the post by RAWG which might be of interest to you! [page #2]

Users will be rewarded for rare in-game achievements in games they played on platforms synced with RAWG account (Steam, PSN, Xbox for now)
Users will also be rewarded with RAWG tokens for activities on RAWG as creators or editors
Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners (Wargaming, Gaijin Entertainment, Xsolla, Game Insight and Playrix for now, the list will be expanded)
Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law
Advertisers could buy Tokens on the market and change each one for 10 views of premium display advertising on RAWG
trader34

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

Maybe in future there will be more options available to purchase games using RAWG tokens! Below is one of the post by RAWG which might be of interest to you! [page #2]

Users will be rewarded for rare in-game achievements in games they played on platforms synced with RAWG account (Steam, PSN, Xbox for now)
Users will also be rewarded with RAWG tokens for activities on RAWG as creators or editors
Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners (Wargaming, Gaijin Entertainment, Xsolla, Game Insight and Playrix for now, the list will be expanded)
Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law
Advertisers could buy Tokens on the market and change each one for 10 views of premium display advertising on RAWG

Actually, this could be a really interesting feature if it's going to be implemented 
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

"Gamers" - We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.No matter how much time it takes to accomplish a single mission, several failures and much more, still calling ourselves "gamers" is one of the best achievement in life x!

But now with the beginning of a whole new platform ~ "RAWG", playing gonna be much more entertaining and challenging! We will be gifted with tokens from RAWG for completing in-game achievements and the tokens can be used for purchasing various goods! A new era has started where gamers will have the opportunity to play and earn. More enjoyment while playing.

This is really nice statement. Playing is real fun. Maintaining a border between fun playing and addicted playing is very difficult. Mostly people cross that border easily if they don't have self control. May be RAWG should do something in this part.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Actually, this could be a really interesting feature if it's going to be implemented 

Playing games to get more games - this model is really cool. Also, getting merch stuff like t-shirts and bages can become very in-demand feature for fans.
Glenn Techincs

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

We are glad to announce that we have reached our softcap of $2mln through our friends at CryptoBazar. We’re off to a good start but the main event will be the crowdsale at the end of April, stay tuned for the exact date!

Our airdrop program is now active. First participants will get bonus tokens!

At what date will your start your crowdsale??
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

We are glad to announce that we have reached our softcap of $2mln through our friends at CryptoBazar. We’re off to a good start but the main event will be the crowdsale at the end of April, stay tuned for the exact date!

Our airdrop program is now active. First participants will get bonus tokens!

At what date will your start your crowdsale??

Wow.. thats really good news from the team this morning. I was not aware of this earlier. I am really to be part of the nice project and hopefully successful to. RAWG is in sweet spot and honestly all age people like to play games.
focus78

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Actually, this could be a really interesting feature if it's going to be implemented  https://i.imgur.com/ibsyXn7.png https://i.imgur.com/ibsyXn7.png https://i.imgur.com/9ObqL1x.png

Playing games to get more games - this model is really cool. Also, getting merch stuff like t-shirts and bages can become very in-demand feature for fans.
And while you are still earning, I think this is the dream of any gamers!))
darkie199

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 06:42:28 PM by darkie199

Competition brings big bucks. This is the way how many skilled gamers earns money! Only few of us can reach that level and become a Professional Gamer! But with RAWG we don't have to be an experienced and skillful gamer ~ We can choose any game that we like from 50,000+ existing on RAWG database! Using RAWG is "as easy as pie" , requires one time synchronization within your platforms and you are always linked up ! Playing our favorite game as well as getting to earn some coins is a great deal!
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

46 000 games in database! How could you collect such great number? Is this process fully automated or somehow manual?
trader34

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

46 000 games in database! How could you collect such great number? Is this process fully automated or somehow manual?

I've read about 56000 games in their database! And this number is still increasing  Wink
trader34

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Out of 866,666,667 tokens how much will be the circulating supply in the near future.and is total total tokens fixed or can you issue tokems as you like.kindly reply

I've read in RAWG telegram chat that the circulating supply upon listing on exchanges will be 333,333,333.

Later on, after lock up periods are over, there may be more tokens due to the bonuses investors will get and also the tokens that gamers will earn by playing with RAWG. In total RAWG will issue 866,666,667 tokens (after all bonuses, lock up periods, etc. are over) and there will be no additional tokens.
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Out of 866,666,667 tokens how much will be the circulating supply in the near future.and is total total tokens fixed or can you issue tokems as you like.kindly reply

I've read in RAWG telegram chat that the circulating supply upon listing on exchanges will be 333,333,333.

Later on, after lock up periods are over, there may be more tokens due to the bonuses investors will get and also the tokens that gamers will earn by playing with RAWG. In total RAWG will issue 866,666,667 tokens (after all bonuses, lock up periods, etc. are over) and there will be no additional tokens.

Starting with low supply for RAWG is always good. So the price will go up on listing. Do we already know when the lock-in period will get over? The supply will become more than 3x which will be dangerous. I guess these extra tokens are not unlocked all the same time.
trader34

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

Starting with low supply for RAWG is always good. So the price will go up on listing. Do we already know when the lock-in period will get over? The supply will become more than 3x which will be dangerous. I guess these extra tokens are not unlocked all the same time.

This is an answer I read in the Telegram chat by a Team member that shoud reassure you:

However, due to our business model we are going to utilize lots of tokens that will come to us from advertisiers or partners, so you are not likely to see a big increase in the amount of tokens on exchanges.
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

I like the idea.but at the moment,it only supports steam platform for pc players.how about uplay,gog and origin?

Yes, GOG surely should be the next platform to be supported for PC users. There are many fans of it and also devs wrote:
we are sure we'll add more platforms later on, either through some technical workarounds, or maybe with direct agreements with those platforms
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

I like the idea.but at the moment,it only supports steam platform for pc players.how about uplay,gog and origin?

Yes, GOG surely should be the next platform to be supported for PC users. There are many fans of it and also devs wrote:
we are sure we'll add more platforms later on, either through some technical workarounds, or maybe with direct agreements with those platforms
Quoted for truth. GOG already has an unofficial GOG API which could be used for this matter. But direct partnerships sounds also very interesting.
darkie199

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

Gamers COME AND jOIN THE NEW WAY Of Earning COINS BY PLAYing GAMES!~ Play Games and earn money! Yes, you got me right! With the introduction of RAWG into cryptoworld now you can earn coins by playing your favorite games in multiple platforms! Various options are there including Console, Android or Xbox! Easy to use and easy to earn! Complete the achievements → Get coins →  Buy service and goods! ~ The game database keeps on updating on a regular basis so new games are getting added every now and then! In future there will also be options to purchase games from RAWG partners as well as in-game items! So , its like you can purchase and play for free just by using the tokens that you earned by completing achievements as well as eligible to make some profit! So its a complete win win situation ^_^ 🗘
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

IS there any way to check which achievements  or task i need to complete ?

Most of the achievements can be checked on their respective platforms: Steam, PS, Xbox.
RAWG will be tracking those achievements when you syncronise your account.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: