Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

What options do players with no stream|origin or any other platform have? Like if i purchase a Game CD/DVD from a local vendor (like the one i have Call of Duty - MW) which comes along with a CD code and can be installed manually. What options do RAWG provides to track my in-game achievements while i'm not connected via any platform. How will RAWG detect my activities?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

What options do players with no stream|origin or any other platform have? Like if i purchase a Game CD/DVD from a local vendor (like the one i have Call of Duty - MW) which comes along with a CD code and can be installed manually. What options do RAWG provides to track my in-game achievements while i'm not connected via any platform. How will RAWG detect my activities?

At the start, RAWG will detect and sync achievements from known platforms.
Also most achievements are globally tracked.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Every other day, new platforms are coming up. How RAWG will keep all the things around the world get updated? It will be too complex too and also all different language possibilities. Anything planned for this?
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

I think that what you guys are aiming to do, that is creating a community-driven database of games across stores and platforms around the Web is something that gamers like me were missing. A good project in my opinion  Smiley

It's always difficult to choose a game among all the choices available now...
trader34

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

I dont get it.why is it compared with imdb
It's pretty clear. IMDB is the similar catalog and recommendations system for cinema devoted people. You can read all information about the film and people who created it, tag films and create your own folders. In Russia there is a very popular analogue for it called Kinopoisk ("cinema search"). Honestly, I always wanted to find something similar for game industry.
Same here! The great thing about the IMDB is that for most cinema enthusiastics it is some kind of bible or central register of movies. If RAWG could became sth. like that for games, this would be awesome. That's because I think the import options (Steam, PSN etc.) are really essential, so these platforms are some kind of integrated in the RAWG world und it could become the meta catalog of all of them. Just some thougts.

I agree with you man! I'm an enthusiastic user of IMDB and would love to see something similar for gamers...
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Every other day, new platforms are coming up. How RAWG will keep all the things around the world get updated? It will be too complex too and also all different language possibilities. Anything planned for this?

Well, if the platforms are based on a certain API and the data is public, then RAWG would only need to sync the data. As for platforms that are not (e.g. GOG), RAWG will negotiate with those platforms and develop necessary processes to sync the data.

We are adding games with different languages that have not gone global and also we are trying to add a feature that any community member will be able to submit changes to the game entry. And if there is a demand, then even translating the game entry to the local language.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

I think that what you guys are aiming to do, that is creating a community-driven database of games across stores and platforms around the Web is something that gamers like me were missing. A good project in my opinion  Smiley

It's always difficult to choose a game among all the choices available now...

Thanks for the kind words! That's what we're aiming for!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

Because they have similar functions, imdb is for the movies and this one is for games with a touch of blockchain, a very disruptive technology. While the other ICOs failed and never get into their target values, this one is silently doing well, they already reached their softcap and they are still going on, so in this early stage of their sale, we could safely say that this one is a success.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
trader34

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Because they have similar functions, imdb is for the movies and this one is for games with a touch of blockchain, a very disruptive technology. While the other ICOs failed and never get into their target values, this one is silently doing well, they already reached their softcap and they are still going on, so in this early stage of their sale, we could safely say that this one is a success.

Yes I agree. It's very reassuring, from an investor point of view, that RAWG has already a working product and doesn't start from zero. And then, they already reached their soft cap of $ 2 mln from a private investor, CryptoBazar, even before starting the crowdsale. I think this ICO is going to rock!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

It's pretty clear. IMDB is the similar catalog and recommendations system for cinema devoted people. You can read all information about the film and people who created it, tag films and create your own folders. In Russia there is a very popular analogue for it called Kinopoisk ("cinema search"). Honestly, I always wanted to find something similar for game industry.
Same here! The great thing about the IMDB is that for most cinema enthusiastics it is some kind of bible or central register of movies. If RAWG could became sth. like that for games, this would be awesome. That's because I think the import options (Steam, PSN etc.) are really essential, so these platforms are some kind of integrated in the RAWG world und it could become the meta catalog of all of them. Just some thougts.

I agree with you man! I'm an enthusiastic user of IMDB and would love to see something similar for gamers...

Yeah, I always wanted to find something similar to IMDB for game industry too. I've even used Trello to collect completed games, I tried to organize them by year/genre/my rating. But it never was so simple and comfortable before I started to use rawg.io. It's games base seems to be boundless.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

How do you plan to reward your gamers?is the tokens fixed for every achievements

The reward will be based on the rarity of the achievements (based on global data) and our partnerships with game developers.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

And if I ask you to mention 3 (only) best (or most useful) traits of your system to the common gamer?
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:51 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 06:24:21 PM by darkie199

"Gamers" - We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.No matter how much time it takes to accomplish a single mission, several failures and much more, still calling ourselves "gamers" is one of the best achievement in life x!

But now with the beginning of a whole new platform ~ "RAWG", playing gonna be much more entertaining and challenging! We will be gifted with tokens from RAWG for completing in-game achievements and the tokens can be used for purchasing various goods! A new era has started where gamers will have the opportunity to play and earn. More enjoyment while playing.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

And if I ask you to mention 3 (only) best (or most useful) traits of your system to the common gamer?

Database - a large database of games where you can get recommendations based on your preferences
Monetization of your favourite hobby - play your favorite games on Steam, PS, Xbox - get achievements - sync account with RAWG - get tokens
Accessibility - only need an account on RAWG, no need to download a 3rd party software or jump through other hoops to be a part of RAWG.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

Well, if the platforms are based on a certain API and the data is public, then RAWG would only need to sync the data. As for platforms that are not (e.g. GOG), RAWG will negotiate with those platforms and develop necessary processes to sync the data.

We are adding games with different languages that have not gone global and also we are trying to add a feature that any community member will be able to submit changes to the game entry. And if there is a demand, then even translating the game entry to the local language.

I know there needs to be some kind of negotiations that needs to be done by RAWG as mentioned by you. But do you already in the process of discussing partnerships with some mainline gaming company?
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

"Gamers" - We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.No matter how much time it takes to accomplish a single mission, several failures and much more, still calling ourselves "gamers" is one of the best achievement in life x!

But now with the beginning of a whole new platform ~ "RAWG", playing gonna be much more entertaining and challenging! We will be gifted with tokens from RAWG for completing in-game achievements and the tokens can be used for purchasing various goods! A new era has started where gamers will have the opportunity to play and earn. More enjoyment while playing.

Wow dude, this is really inspirational words! Now I'll be able to explain my wife, why I spend so much time in "The Witcher" quests  Grin
Kevinbind

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

We are glad to announce that we have reached our softcap of $2mln through our friends at CryptoBazar. We’re off to a good start but the main event will be the crowdsale at the end of April, stay tuned for the exact date!

Our airdrop program is now active. First participants will get bonus tokens!

Have you already pointed out the date of public crowdsale? And how long will it last?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

I know there needs to be some kind of negotiations that needs to be done by RAWG as mentioned by you. But do you already in the process of discussing partnerships with some mainline gaming company?

As for now, one of the biggest that we partnered with is Wargaming (World of Tanks).
Of course, we are in the process of securing more partnerships and we will announce the news here and in our TG chat.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

We are glad to announce that we have reached our softcap of $2mln through our friends at CryptoBazar. We’re off to a good start but the main event will be the crowdsale at the end of April, stay tuned for the exact date!

Our airdrop program is now active. First participants will get bonus tokens!

Have you already pointed out the date of public crowdsale? And how long will it last?

The dates we're looking at are from mid-May to mid-June. Should be announced officially in the upcoming days.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Imagine I'm not a cryptoworld addicted man and just a common gamer who is registered on your site and start to earn RAWG tokens for my gaming achievements. What can I do with them if I don't understand the crypto exchanges? What benefits they give inside the RAWG platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: