Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:19:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting altcoins to bitcoin on Bittrex  (Read 137 times)
sjobs12 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I would like to convert altcoins to bitcoin on Bittrex. Can somebody give me the steps?

Thanks and really appreciate your help.
Kand1990

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

I would like to convert altcoins to bitcoin on Bittrex. Can somebody give me the steps?

Thanks and really appreciate your help.
Just go to markets and select the altcoint you want to trade for bitcoin then you can buy your btc

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
sjobs12 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Kand1990, thank you very much for your response. After I log into my Bittrex account, I don't see a Marketplace. I see BMarkets and $Markets. I don't see any way to sell for bitcoin. I can go to Orders but I don't see anything under that either.
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Your minimum trade is 0.001btc. Click on the BTC market you want to convert to altcoin. Doge for example. Click on DOGE. You'll need to scroll down just a little to see the buy/sell options. There you can sell your bitcoin at whatever rate you wish for Dogecoin. Same process for any other coin. If you use the $ market, thats fiat currency. You can sell your bitcoin for $, but those funds won't show up in your balance. You can have $10000 and it will say your BTC balance is 0, but if you put USDT in the search box in your wallet list, there you will find  your USDT funds. Same steps apply to altcoins. Go to your altcoin alt/btc market. Hope this helps
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: