Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysts expect the fall of Bitcoin to $ 2,800  (Read 694 times)
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

well, take note of their forecast and see how things will go on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

I am not sure what kind of analysts they are but surely they are not analysts specialized in cryptocurrencies. I cant explain how they just come and say bitcoin is going to fall to 2800$ that being a 76% crash wich is extremely big without having any good proofs or reasons why that would happen. From my opinion bitcoin could reach 2800$ but only if some major would happen like some big exchangers being banned or any official news from governments or banks, not talking about FUD here. Looks like the price is going up right now and hope that it is not going to stop here.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Analysts expect the fall of Bitcoin to $ 2,800. According to Day, the penny is the same as in 2013. If this trend continues, in the near future Bitcoin may fall 76% from the peak in late February: reaching $ 2,800.
I repeatedly noted at this forum that the real price for digital gold is from $ 1 to $ 20,000. I proceed from the fact that this price has already been, therefore, in the near future, the price can be as 2 800 $, and 20 000 $. All this is just conjecture - time will tell.
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

I think it's a very pessimistic forecast. I think bitcoin won't fall below$ 3,900 because it's a very strong support level.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

I dont think bitcoin will drop down in that value.$2.8k is very low value for bitcoin.However since bitcoin is a crypto currency and its value is voatile we dont know what will be the movement of its value the next day or month either it will still drop down or will rise again but hoping that it wont reach that value.

I agree. I think that if Bitcoin would drop that low, it would be too dire for the market, and many altcoins would meet their bitter ends. Bitcoin, being the strongest and highest valued coin in the market, usually carries the load of how the market would go. It also affects other tokens, for it dictates the fall and gain of many coins in the market. Also, I think that its lowest market value right now is around 6k dollars. When it dipped last month, the lowest it got was around 6.2k dollars after it gained and went back to around 10k.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

Analysts expect the fall of Bitcoin to $ 2,800. According to Day, the penny is the same as in 2013. If this trend continues, in the near future Bitcoin may fall 76% from the peak in late February: reaching $ 2,800.
No one has any idea what they are talking about, no really knows the path up ahead that bitcoin will go or what price it will reach, last year no one had any idea that bitcoin will go from 1000$ to 17000$, and no one expected it to stop going up and starts going down, all people do is say prediction based on their interest, if they want the price of bitcoin to go down they say it is going to fall, so don't believe what they say.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:47 PM

I think that is unlikely, bitcoin only corrected. and will go back up to $ 10,000 more. plus the country's positive news does not prohibit but only regulate how the future bitcoin is applied in payment. discussed in the g20 forum.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

There is a lot of possibility for bitcoin to drop down below 5K euro. Bankers and Hedge Funds are waiting the signal to enter in the market. The correction may have been not finish, the price is moving side way for the last couple of weeks. Everyone has the sentiment of the end of this bear market, but uncertainty remain, so big player will play with it. I believe the market will start again next month, mid April or early, which is closed
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

these naive guys say who said the code bitcoin cost 1000, 10,000, 19,000, that it's all nonsense, and now they understand what to buy, and the price is big, but for 2800 they would have bought it! but it was not there! Go into the garden! there he has a ripple of 80 cents)))
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

There are very few expert experts. Basically, all experts mistakenly make their predictions. Bitcoin depends not only on capitalization, but also on the psychological factor and the attitudes of the people themselves. so I do not contradict the opinion of other people
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

That's completely rubbish. Double bottom bitcoin predicted around 7K. And Bitcoin already hits that mark.
Now, market start to recover and preparing for bullish trends toward summer.
Basically this is you last chance you buy bitcoin in this cheap area before bullish trend coming.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

There are very few expert experts. Basically, all experts mistakenly make their predictions. Bitcoin depends not only on capitalization, but also on the psychological factor and the attitudes of the people themselves. so I do not contradict the opinion of other people

It was like yesterday that I went to check what the "experts" on tradingview have to say and, guess what, most predictions were negative and some guys were openly saying that BTC remains bearish and will go to retest 6000. Not more than 4 hours later we had a breakout to 8k and now we're at 9... This is another examples of why TA doesn't work with BTC. There's too many things at play here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Although I have read the same forecasts, however, it is suspected that these price reductions have started when the big investors started to take an interest in cryptocurrencies.
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

Wrong. This is a baseless prediction. If bitcoin go to that price, that means many peoples need no more bitcoins.
The current price is slowly increase. Peoples still want to own bitcoins.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

Wrong. This is a baseless prediction. If bitcoin go to that price, that means many peoples need no more bitcoins.
The current price is slowly increase. Peoples still want to own bitcoins.

I just chuckled seeing that bitcoin has reached $9K already and the last bottom we have witnessed in $75xx. That's why there are no so called experts here because even TA sometimes can't exactly plot as to where the price is going to be.

So I don't know what will be the experts excuses now as bitcoin is already gaining in the last 3 days and might broke 5 digits again at the end of the year. Moral lesson: Don't believe on those experts, used your better judgement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Angellee22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

I don't know why but i think what those analysts stating is somehowe make a sense, i have read some article saying that BTC price never been fall this constant in such a long period like what happen now on . But to say it will fall to $ 2,800 sounds too exaggerating for me.
let's just hope btc will get better soon
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:46:02 AM by marjon

I don't think how reliable that sources and wise that fortune teller was. It's still nonsense for me, if ever the price will drop on that level then, it's a good time for me to buy even more as I strongly believe Bitcoin will soar back to its all time high.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

An analyst can predict the changes especially if they have their comparative reports. However, there are many considerations in order to analyze the actual fall. Though, change may be decreased due to the news of social media to ban the bitcoin in relation to the numbers of victims scammed, there still fluctuations in upcoming future. Still, as an investor, we should not lose our hope.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

You can listen to the opinions of these so-called analysts and experts on crypto currencies but don't take their word for it. These analysts and experts makes a lot of mistakes.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

Who are these analysts? I'm not gonna believe them because I know and understand how the cryptoworld and BTC works. Aside from that, I don't even know who they are for me to trust them but even though I don't know them, their prediction is enough for me to judge that they don't what they are talking about.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: