Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys get updated on coin developments  (Read 118 times)
csteja (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:44:19 PM by csteja

Where do you guys read development updates on coins? It appears tough to find such news in an ocean of shilling/FOMO and FUD. I just would like to concentrate on coin development instead of spending time reading all the noise. We have to go into each thread here to get updated information on each coin. Instead, I would like to read the coin headings and get to know the updates. Some (news) website should definitely provide help. Any ideas guys?
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

its a good decision to concentrate on coin development than hearing illogical though.you will find lots of information about coins in various places in online,
this links will help for getting information about coins-
http://cryptoratestoday.com/
https://www.aier.org/bitcoin-and-blockchain?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqNrG3sf22QIVFiUrCh3l8A1kEAAYAiAAEgJMj_D_BwE
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-price-analysis-bearish-continuation-likely-btc-tests-strong-support/
Fobrins

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

Check their Bitcointalk page, website, twitter, telegram and always read their whitepaper. You can read comments in Bitcointalk and somebody will share some interesting news or link about a coin that you find attractive for investing. You don't need to read every single post. You would lose your will, just the important stuff. Filter information.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Where do you guys read development updates on coins? It appears tough to find such news in an ocean of shilling/FOMO and FUD. I just would like to concentrate on coin development instead of spending time reading all the noise. We have to go into each thread here to get updated information on each coin. Instead, I would like to read the coin headings and get to know the updates. Some news website should definitely provide.

There are tons of sites which give constantly up to date information/news about cryptocurrencies. I read only few of them and not all of them can be counted as reliable source. Cointelegraph is better for this purpose.
csteja (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Check their Bitcointalk page, website, twitter, telegram and always read their whitepaper. You can read comments in Bitcointalk and somebody will share some interesting news or link about a coin that you find attractive for investing. You don't need to read every single post. You would lose your will, just the important stuff. Filter information.

Thanks for your reply. I would do the same if I were to research on a particular coin. But, how do you find the one. I would like to read about all coin developments and then pick the exciting ones. I am talking about firstly finding such coins. If there is a website/post/thread which only talks coin developments with heading highlighting (reddit is good. But 1 out of 100 posts talk about coin development) that would be great.
eg: "walton has new partnership with xyz".
csteja (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Where do you guys read development updates on coins? It appears tough to find such news in an ocean of shilling/FOMO and FUD. I just would like to concentrate on coin development instead of spending time reading all the noise. We have to go into each thread here to get updated information on each coin. Instead, I would like to read the coin headings and get to know the updates. Some news website should definitely provide.

There are tons of sites which give constantly up to date information/news about cryptocurrencies. I read only few of them and not all of them can be counted as reliable source. Cointelegraph is better for this purpose.

These are just headline sites. They give information on what particular investor/billionaire/bank talked about cryptos. I am seriously looking for a website/discussion which only talks about alt/btc technical development, their partnership progress, adaption. Only fundamentals of coins, nothing else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: