Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoin are going to die and these ICO during this time are failed?  (Read 74 times)
hoangmika9x (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

As you see the market, how do you guys thinking? Huh Huh Huh

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

As you see the market, how do you guys thinking? Huh Huh Huh

I am thinking, it's a pretty normal because I am a positive thinker guy who always see the best opportunity even the market crash.
I really don't see it crashing but rather It's the best time to invest more on altcoins that are very cheap, they're almost an sale today like Bitcoin was almost $20,000 and now it's pretty affordable as we could invest for as low as almost $6,000 in the next few days if the Crypto Market will continue to drive down.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

This is how so!e make use of opportunities, most especially when there is panic everywhere. Some will keep buying at this time, while others are dumping. It is a time or period of opportunities for them,while to some, it is a time of loss.
As for me, even if i can't buy, i will keep what i have.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

There's a lot of negative energy surrounding cryptocurrency of late but all is not lost yet, not all alts will die, some may fade off but the ones with weak project plans might just not make it through. same applies to ICOs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: