Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Cryptocurrencies listing website - Earn 10K$/month by working 4h/week  (Read 230 times)
SuchLouk (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my cryptocurrencies-listing website. I worked a lot on it and I managed to pay my student's loan thanks to it.
Now I'm going to work full time on another project so I don't have time anymore for that project.

What do I offer?
- All the files/dependencies of my website
- Domain transfer
- Databases access
- A complete explanation of how my business is running
- Social Media access

My website is only 5 months old but has already good traffic, real and remaining customers.
I manage to make between 8-13k $ / month with advertising on it (not AdSense but sponsored advertising by cryptocurrencies companies )

PRICE: 2 BTC

Please contact me by mail for more details: suchloukoum@gmail.com.

Scammers , save some times and pass your way , won't fall for your tricks and will proceed to a secure transfer.

SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

Please send traffic stats and domain name via PM
SuchLouk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Once again :Please contact me by mail since I can't answer more than 1 Pm a hour. Thanks
SuchLouk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

up
YoutubeTV

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Still have ?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my cryptocurrencies-listing website. I worked a lot on it and I managed to pay my student's loan thanks to it.
Now I'm going to work full time on another project so I don't have time anymore for that project.

What do I offer?
- All the files/dependencies of my website
- Domain transfer
- Databases access
- A complete explanation of how my business is running
- Social Media access

My website is only 5 months old but has already good traffic, real and remaining customers.
I manage to make between 8-13k $ / month with advertising on it (not AdSense but sponsored advertising by cryptocurrencies companies )

PRICE: 2 BTC

Please contact me by mail for more details: suchloukoum@gmail.com.

Scammers , save some times and pass your way , won't fall for your tricks and will proceed to a secure transfer.

Why in heaven would you give up a project that is making you 15k a month with just ads ( which means it is semi-pilot/auto-pilot money?) Your argument that you're "moving on" to other projects and have no time for it anymore seems pretty weak especially since you just stated that maintenancing the site only takes 4 hours a week..?

Do you have any records/proof of the sponsorships of these cryptocurrency companies? I might be interested but i doubt that this is legit. Anyways, if you do, please PM me and we might be able to figure something out.

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

Still have ?

Maybe you could buy and then stop scamming people here for a couple of bucks !

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: