Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin?  (Read 401 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Hello everyone! im here to Talk you about your experience with Bitcoin.

Would you please tell me, Why Bitcoin? Why not invest Gold, property or etc? Please tell me because i just a newbie, Give me a reason.

I choose bitcoin because it has the only opportunity to be rich. Bitcoin is only lve known that it gives people hope that it is possible to be rich. I'm also wishing to be one of millionaire's created by bitcoin. And the good thing is you can easily get it as long as you seek how to be wealthy in bitcoin. Bitcoin really is a big blessing to Every one.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can I manage on my own and also can I make a trade in the market, bitcoin also has a very fast rise value and that's one big advantage in investing in bitcoin.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Because its a digital currency which is accepted by many. In my country, there are companies who are slowly adapting to how blockchain works so payments will be much easier soon if you don't have local money on hand. Bitcoin is very different from gold also because as you can see, crypto value is very volatile and it could dip and pump up each second unlike gold which has a fixed value and as far as I know doesn't lose its value over time. When it comes to profit, gold takes much longer to raise its value which is very different from digital currencies that could rise up in a minute and dip in a second.
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

because it's bitcoin because we're here and we're rich with bitcoin so it's bitcoin what I used even when I'm not paying for bitcoin is that I believe I'll be here.
ZIM17

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

this is my life where I trust it to have a good future and have a great success in life for our knowledge why bitcoin makes a lot of answers to the question why?
why?
 because it helps me.
why?
because it's a job that most of us should appreciate for everyone who needs a lot of money for their livelihood is just some of what I do not know why based on my stay status
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

The investment in Bitcoin has become a trend because of the current technology applied to Bitcoin - Blockchain, which is expected to be the technology to be used in the future for all industries. What's more, the Bitcoin rate is very high and has reached $ 20,000, attracting new investors around the world. But without the experience of the cryptocurrency market, investors will face a lot of risks because the market is not safe.

forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

Investment in bitcoin is very practical, and very profitable than gold, because the price is very fast rise compared to gold, and we can use at any time to make money flat.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

Would you please tell me, Why Bitcoin? Why not invest Gold, property or etc? Please tell me because i just a newbie, Give me a reason.
because the world is following a new fashion of new technologies, bitcoin is the most worthwhile, and it is profitable!
Well, no. 1 you must choose bitcoin because it is by far the best cryptocurrency available. Only it is more expensive investment so therefore the risk is higher so you better be studying it's market place first know how to play in the market by studying graphs charts listens to youtube read at website and furoms of bitcoins such as this. Well, you also have a greater chance of gaining from bitcoin. 2. It is the safiest by far. 3. It is the most popular of all cryptocurrencies by far infact it is the basis of all cryptocurrencies that were created.

Goodluck!
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:38 AM

Bitcoin is the most widely accepted form of digital currency in the world today. Reputable institutions, retailers and investors are now involved in bitcoin trading. In the future, there is a very high likelihood that bitcoin will replace the normal paper currency.

That is correct and the community accepts the presence of bitcoin. People invest at bitcoin because they knew what was going on and we found the real exchange of currency into real money. Yes their are a lot of investors trade and go on for bounty campaign too. I can see the progress and booming of bitcoin for the future.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:09:33 AM

Gold is indeed a very value method of investment, profits but it is not too high, and the collection is more dangerous, imagine your home with a $100000 worth of gold, your heart will feel unsafe?

Bitcoin has been around for 10 years, and it has gained public recognition. The most important thing is that bitcoin has a very high profit, a profit and a good storage. Why not invest in it?
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

Well you can ask this kind of question only if your views and understanding about bitcoin is only as an investment platform but to most others like us we invested in bitcoin because of it function such as bitcoin is a payment system which enable one to send money as a peer to peer sending method and also bitcoin is a currency which is use for online transactions which can be carried out across borders within a short period of time.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

bitcoin is the gold of the new generation. bitcoin is much easier to buy and to store for normal people than ordinary gold. this is a big plus point for bitcoin.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

If you are a newbie then I will tell you to be very careful when investing in bitcoin. You know lack of knowledge in this kind of trade is very dangerous. Thus if you want to engage in bitcoin you should better research more and gain more experience with small amounts. If you are already ready you can start making medium to big investments without making a loan or selling property.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

i choose bitcoin instead of gold because in bitcoin we can earn money in easy way even if where you are you can access to bitcoin.bitcoin has many benefits you can get too.and in bitcoin you just need a little amount of money to invest,

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
vicematt21

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

Why bitcoin? it is because it is the trend right now. where fiat currencies take over our society in a beneficial manner. Bitcoin like any other currency is a product of hard work and persistence. i believe bitcoin is useful in communicating and interacting with other people in different countries around the world helping together to save and earn money. they say it is a scam, but some people it is a tool to make their dreams come true.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

I think the world follows the increasingly advanced technology and Bitcoin is the most popular form of digital currency and is accepted in the world today.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

I think the world follows the increasingly advanced technology and Bitcoin is the most popular form of digital currency and is accepted in the world today.

I invest bitcoin because bitcoin currency is ideal for investing and you can sure the safety of your money and easy way to trade on your fiat currency.i like bitcoin because i have many friends become rich with investing a bitcoin and hold it in longterm way and we can continue to hold because you can heard in every investors bitcoin is good in the future and growing up value.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

because the world is following a new fashion of new technologies, bitcoin is the most worthwhile, and it is profitable!
If you want to invest into cryptocurrency you must choose bitcoin because it is the most popular and the safiest. Also it has greater financial gains compared to other cryptocurrency in the market.
mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:01 AM

Blockchain is now a trend and will develop very well in recent years, so cryptocurrencies will also receive very good attention. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good investment. This is why people are keen on bits. The reason for the currency.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

your choice in your hands both gold and its properties, but my suggestion you are now you are in this forum you better invest in bitcoin safer and you will get bigger profit if you follow my instructions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: