Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin?  (Read 401 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:20 AM

Hello everyone! im here to Talk you about your experience with Bitcoin.

Would you please tell me, Why Bitcoin? Why not invest Gold, property or etc? Please tell me because i just a newbie, Give me a reason.
I think the reason is obviously that profit is quite high and bitcoin investing is an investment that holds on to technological advancements and development of the times so I think investing with bitcoin is the right place to do that
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Hello everyone! im here to Talk you about your experience with Bitcoin.

Would you please tell me, Why Bitcoin? Why not invest Gold, property or etc? Please tell me because i just a newbie, Give me a reason.

In my opinion I chose bitcoin rather than gold and others because gold is dying to its corrosion if it is bigger that he also has a great price for gold if it is too small that he also has little gold price as bitcoin you do not know if bitcoin increases when you see the bitcoin rise suddenly but when it drops steady you just wait for the bitcoin to increase so bitcoin really is my choice than gold.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

I think , since it is both traceable and transparent .

And peoples feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin, where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Bitcoin is the world's first decentralized digital currency. It  is not regulated by a single central bank which means that it can be trade and accepted anywhere in the world. This puts me at ease, because it means that a large bank can't control my money. This is the new trend and it's hard not to be tempted to jump into this investment class.
alexanderdr

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Yes,but it doesnt mean that it most secured. Wink
jukimay (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Thanks for everyone or members in this forum. For sharing your experience to me. Your experience or your opinion is very precious to me. And then i will lock this topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: