Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the Mt. Gox trustee didn't dumped bitcoin  (Read 278 times)
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:35 PM
Merited by motoprose (15)

But it can be seen if it was done or not by the overall volume contained in all bitcoin related markets who are actually tracking it's climbs and dumps.
The overall difference of the sold and bought amount of bitcoin would sway once it is done.
People will know at this time it was done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

But it can be seen if it was done or not by the overall volume contained in all bitcoin related markets who are actually tracking it's climbs and dumps.
The overall difference of the sold and bought amount of bitcoin would sway once it is done.
People will know at this time it was done.
Many accounts exchanges on which there are now coins are known. I think that any movement of these coins will now cause panic in the market. I think the point of this story is not yet delivered. Whales will use this situation to crash the market. It seems to me that all this year we will be hostages of this exchange.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Guys,

What do you think the price will be of today if he didn't dumped the Mt. Gox coins?

(1) - The price will rode new all-time-high and we maybe around the $20K-$30K by now?
(2) - The price will eventually plummet no matter what because of the sudden rise last December when there's a lot of investors (FOMO) suddenly pours cash on the market?

Please share your thoughts?
You cannot be sure what exactly he did. I'm not going to buy anything that the articles are mentioning about it unless any concrete proof is available. Had the issue of Mt. Gox trustee not brought up, something or the other would have come around because that's one's gotta expect. I don't actually care on why the price is falling or rising due to current affairs, I work out things as per seeing how it'll work out in the long run and so far it has been really good.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

Guys,

What do you think the price will be of today if he didn't dumped the Mt. Gox coins?

(1) - The price will rode new all-time-high and we maybe around the $20K-$30K by now?
(2) - The price will eventually plummet no matter what because of the sudden rise last December when there's a lot of investors (FOMO) suddenly pours cash on the market?

Please share your thoughts?
If that dumping issue by Mt. Gox trustee is the reason behind the dip last month then we could easily that if they don't do the dumping then absolutely we will hit the all time high of $25K minimum. But i also think that the correction might also be the factor on that dip.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

If that dumping issue by Mt. Gox trustee is the reason behind the dip last month then we could easily that if they don't do the dumping then absolutely we will hit the all time high of $25K minimum. But i also think that the correction might also be the factor on that dip.
The market didn't stand a chance against the major resistance it faced and would face if it actually wanted to break through that level. It was clear already that a massive dump would follow before the $20,000 mark.

Everyone with at least some form of basic market understanding would be able to predict the outcome when the price would move over $19,000 last year. Anything over $19,000 should be an instant sell for everyone.

MtGox definitely had an effect on the market, but AFTER the correction initiated itself. The speculation about the future markets drove the price up, and as soon as CME entered, the market took a dive because of that.

The market increases in advance of the happening. Once things happened, gone hype, gone speculation, gone buy support.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: