Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can verify any accounts Skrill or Neteller by webcam  (Read 206 times)
johnelwood51 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Hello.I can verify any accounts Skrill or Neteller by webcam with your data.Different countries.Write me and I will solve your problems with Skrill or Neteller. My email:zazanon@bk.ru
cpbtc

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Is that such easy? ID photo will mismatch. OK let's assume you sorted out. You might be RU looking (i assume from mail address). Don't they realize you are not a Chinese?

Recently i*now.d* screened me in live cam. They took control of mobile phone, start flash light and checked holograms.

For sure lame webcam selfie is easier to pass, but really no doubt of nationality related body patterns? Especially face?
BroForce

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Hello.I can verify any accounts Skrill or Neteller by webcam with your data.Different countries.Write me and I will solve your problems with Skrill or Neteller. My email:zazanon@bk.ru
i am interested pm me, if you have jbr can talk there.
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Are you sure? Huh Huh Huh Because SKRILL is currently required to verify tk identity card, passport ... In addition to the need to extend credit by verification of identity, location ...
Can you help me verify by webcam Huh

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: