Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about this storm :))  (Read 134 times)
HoangDooo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Hi all guys, i'm a new man in this topic, and i want to ask your advises for help me. What do your thing about future of currency coin? And about allcoin?
Anyway, i start with bought some CMT. Anyone like me?
thanks for answer my stupid question Smiley)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoathanh

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Future of the coin will develop strongly is indisputable. This time is only a cycle of dump, the whole market will recover when bitcoin on the rising. That is my opinion
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Hi all guys, i'm a new man in this topic, and i want to ask your advises for help me. What do your thing about future of currency coin? And about allcoin?
Anyway, i start with bought some CMT. Anyone like me?
thanks for answer my stupid question Smiley)

we are all the same in this forum, earning new altcoins and invest some promising Altcoins because we all know that this is the future and we are very lucky that we are earning while the rest of the world doesn't know that is crypto and blockchain is.
I am thinking that I will be soon enjoy the rewards that I am getting through bounty campaigns in the near future.
this Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Future of the coin will develop strongly is indisputable. This time is only a cycle of dump, the whole market will recover when bitcoin on the rising. That is my opinion

Well said, in the future blockchain and Crypto will be the most in demand technology in that generation as people will rely more on crypto as their everyday life.
we are now on the second phase of Crypto generation that we are now trying to educate the people around us about Crypto as my friends already knew that I am earning crypto but they're have hard time to get into it.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

the blockchain is most talked and underdeveloping technology in the world in all areas so this market slow down is good in one aspect many will participate in the form of buying bitcoins
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

it's just a passing puffball. you will see that everything will come back on and even faster
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

I hope the market will recover and all coins will grow again and the previous prices will return. But many investors were scared off by what is happening in the market.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

the blockchain is most talked and underdeveloping technology in the world in all areas so this market slow down is good in one aspect many will participate in the form of buying bitcoins
I also think that there is a connection with the declaration of Trump about the trade wars. And it's currently starting to give itself a good buzz as the price goes up again.
I hope the market will recover and all coins will grow again and the previous prices will return.
As you can see the market is recovering right now but it's impossible to say that "ALL" coins will grow again. There are few coins that has to went through red when majority and bitcoin is on green.
But many investors were scared off by what is happening in the market.
Let them be scared, this is how investment works. If you're not willing to take the risk, don't invest.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

The growth of the crypto currency will be in any case, a completely different question as to how much and which particular currency will grow. Too many projects for investment, a huge number of tokens appears every day.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Like any other market, it is seasonal. If not jumps then no one does. Altcoins with strong and promising technologies will grow very strongly for many years
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

When we pass this storm, we will be stronger, and more patience. Be patient man. And everything will be OK.  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

I also think that there is a connection with the declaration of Trump about the trade wars. And it's currently starting to give itself a good buzz as the price goes up again.
I hope the market will recover and all coins will grow again and the previous prices will return.
As you can see the market is recovering right now but it's impossible to say that "ALL" coins will grow again. There are few coins that has to went through red when majority and bitcoin is on green.
But many investors were scared off by what is happening in the market.
Let them be scared, this is how investment works. If you're not willing to take the risk, don't invest.
Good comment than ever I read. Anyway, how can i merit?  Grin Grin Grin
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

we all hope negative issues will disappear, the storm passes and the market will be normal, now is the right time to buy coins
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

I think this situation is not like a storm.
in fact the current situation is a good thing to buy. most importantly you should not be easily affected by negative news reported by people who do not understand crypto.
trust me all will be fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: