Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 Summit can make a trend reversal?  (Read 681 times)
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

For what I read they don't care with less than 1 percent of global GDP. So wait for the next G20..
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

It will definitely make a trend reversal, this summit isn't that important comparing to summit being held in may. Now they will discuss a bit possible options, but final solution will be on a next summit I guess
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

What if regulators say good things about crypto this week? Can it be enough to make a trend reversal in the market?
Personally I think we need some sort of regulation to attract institutional investors in long term.
If they only say bad things, expect another wave of panic...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/851zv5/g20_summit_world_leaders_will_discuss/
I certainly hope that by the end of this year majority of the countries recognize crypto currency as a legal investment and stop banning them.once they come up with clear lilicss then the institutions will jump in hard

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

I think we are seeing this short pump because of positive news from G20 summit. But I don't think it's a trend reversal. We are we down from the king trend line to achieve this. 2 times we failed to break and trade above the trendline so this time we need huge amount of volume else same story all over again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

I think we are seeing this short pump because of positive news from G20 summit. But I don't think it's a trend reversal. We are we down from the king trend line to achieve this. 2 times we failed to break and trade above the trendline so this time we need huge amount of volume else same story all over again.

Hm  i'm not think that this trend brake all anything haw impact in crypts . This is not like Forex or other stuff when you can predict with long term.

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

For the moment good news came out: no further regulation to be added on cryptocurrencies since "crypto-assets do not pose risks to global financial stability at this time"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUKKBN1GU0SF

Hopefully, it will start a trend reversal indeed  Smiley

chocobo21

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I feel like it will turn out like during the SEC hearings a few months ago. Everything dumped before the SEC hearings and then after that we will have a bull run.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Probably we will experience a fake pump today and tomorrow and then G8 summit will happen. I expect those rets. to come up with one poor/negative decision about btc and price can slip really low. Those G8 participants definitely won't praise crypto..... so storm is coming.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

What if regulators say good things about crypto this week? Can it be enough to make a trend reversal in the market?
Personally I think we need some sort of regulation to attract institutional investors in long term.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/851zv5/g20_summit_world_leaders_will_discuss/
The issues on regulatory has curse more damage on bit coin and blockchain technology than any other issues. If governments can change the ways they attacked bitcoin and look at the way they can used bitcoin in other to benefit their society it will be better. If we tried to follow the desired of the bankers who see bitcoin as enemy we would miss the potential of what bitcoin stand for.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

It will definetely affect the price but I do not think it is very important for long term holders. Even irrelavant news cause price to move with speculation. This market is still very little either with regulations or not it will grow

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

You need at least something that will change this chaos in the market. Now it is very pitiful to look at prices that fell at times compared to last year. Even the thoughts began to appear that the market will sustain another such fall in a few years or even die.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Of course, if G20 make a good news to cryptocurrency it can make an investor believe this technology and potential to recover the market. Hopefully, the good news really comes, a lot of news today said that crypto didn't pose risk to the global economy.
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

only we can say about this after summit , bcoz they can twist any fact to escape from wrath of people ..
instead of banning it directly they may find ways to demotivate its usage .
chocobo21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Of course, if G20 make a good news to cryptocurrency it can make an investor believe this technology and potential to recover the market. Hopefully, the good news really comes, a lot of news today said that crypto didn't pose risk to the global economy.

yeah crypto is still very small, I don't think they are going to do something bad about this like ban it. But they will probably create more laws and regulation to protect investors.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

it is quite possible but we should check step by step. bitcoin should reach to 9200 usd first if we want to speak about a positive trend. after it it should reach over 12k usd to speak about beginning about bullish trend. after we see 12k usd we can expect a comeback from major altcoins as well.
RickBorges

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

It would be interesting if anyone could provide an economic calendar of cryptos. Economic calendar, dates that can affect the market.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

You need at least something that will change this chaos in the market. Now it is very pitiful to look at prices that fell at times compared to last year. Even the thoughts began to appear that the market will sustain another such fall in a few years or even die.
we do not know how the fate of the world cryptocurreency fore, is it just a dream that btc will return as before or vice versa. many problems continue to emerge in various countries even some countries clearly reject the cryptocurrency and some have no clarity
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

This is a positive statement by G20 and we can see the price is growing, however, I don't see it be a long run. Most of all we will be back to red by the end of working week.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

The news is all saying that bitcoin is bouncing back up because of so far 'positive commenting' from G20, but I am reading ALL of the related news and to be honest, what else is new? Japan still says regulate, that they already did. Germany still says it is recognized as means of payment, so that is nothing new. Nobody will dare to say they want to ban crypto. By now they understand fully that they cannot! And nobody wants to miss out on crypto, they all want their share.

So I do not think G20 has anything to do with this price now. Business as usual.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

G20 summit and positive statement on cryptos seem to have marked a nice bottom that may turn out be the final bottom going by charts.  The minor dip of last hour is due to Trump tweet banning Venezulea cryptos even though that has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: