Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sites to earn more satoshis ?  (Read 162 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

hi guys , i just want to ask you for help where i can find some sites to earn satoshis, because everytime i search it on google, i can't find any legit. please recommend . since bitcoin dropped down right now. maybe its the best time to earn some . i dont have any money to buy . so im askingfor help . can you help me about this? or any altcoins where i  can earn.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Faucets are a waste of time and are never worth it. It's been a long time since they have been worth it. If you are into writing and enjoy it then you can try steemit. You'll get rewards for articles that you write and people up vote them.

But, quit trying to make a living from faucets it's just not worth it.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

hi guys , i just want to ask you for help where i can find some sites to earn satoshis, because everytime i search it on google, i can't find any legit. please recommend . since bitcoin dropped down right now. maybe its the best time to earn some . i dont have any money to buy . so im askingfor help . can you help me about this? or any altcoins where i  can earn.

dont waste your time in faucets is  not  good.  they had a minimum amount to withdraw and more of them are scam. i think you can join in bounty to earn altcoin there's a lot of bounty you can join like facebook twitter campaign or telegram campaign but for now you will go to beginner and help for more information about bitcoin and explore to knowledge everything about crypto currency because your a newbie..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Don't depend on sites offering satoshis, youre just wasting time doing it. Most of the are not really meant for you to earn but only just to use you to promote something with your effort. Better have some amount and buy bitcoin, this would be the easiest way to earn
. eventually it will grow and then when grown sell it and buy again when at dump. The is what simple trading is. No satoshi would make you rich or earn good amount if money.
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

I do some faucets for btc even though I do bounties for altcoin. Is there any reasons for not recommend except minimum withdrawals ?
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Faucets is a waste of time.  Theres a huge possibility that one of the sites you will encounter in faucet to have malicious code  that can harm you or allow them to hack your computer or mobile.
Do some freelancing its more legit and can give you more potential earnings.
hi guys , i just want to ask you for help where i can find some sites to earn satoshis, because everytime i search it on google, i can't find any legit. please recommend . since bitcoin dropped down right now. maybe its the best time to earn some . i dont have any money to buy . so im askingfor help . can you help me about this? or any altcoins where i  can earn.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Focus on building your account and you can join altcoin bounty to start with. Faucets are what many users here have tried without out success, I guess thats why you are getting a no no on faucets from response.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

If you are only looking for faucets, you can try this one. https://bit.makejar.com/

It's a consolidating list of faucets and on the top ones are the higher rates while the sites that are on the bottom are the ones that does really pay low.

What others are saying here is true, faucet is just a waste of time if you are about to focus it but when you will just claim when you have nothing to do, it's a good past time.
Keeshan

Activity: 213
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Bounty campaigns are the best faucets. Choose some good bounties, earn altcoins, then sell and buy BTC or whatever you need or hodl.

Its all about investing your time.

maybe even better is to read about the investing or technology, so you can earn more with the knowledge.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

You can join with some bounty programs in this forum for earning some altcoins, it's a best way to earn something. don't try to earn via various faucets there almost all is reward you very low amounts of satoshi! it's a panic to earn some money via faucet.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

You can earn mo satoshis in bitcointalk forum, here you can apply a work as a advertiser in the forum and social media sites like facebook and twitter. There are also free token that they called bitcoin airdrops or altcoin airdrop you need simply apply to their page then they will give you a free tokens.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

Your now on the right place where you can earn a lot of satoshi. Here in this forum there are so many ways to earn bitcoin. There is no other forum just like this, i f you do faucets it is only a waste of time.
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

First thing you do is study the rules of bitcoin.
what are their punishment if you break this. But anyway the only way to earn bitcoin with no other investment is join the signature campaign. It is the only way if you don't have any skills in programming language. Etc
Gluck
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:45 AM

the only legit site i know is bitcoinget.com. there you can do some crowdflower jobs and take part in some surveys. it takes some time, to reach min payout, but the site really works and it is not scam. to prevent a lot of fees, i use a deposit btc address from an exchange. there i collect the bitcoins and after some time, is send the collected bitcoins to my normal wallet.
KIANA

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

It's  not worth it,the time you put in and the results you get is no good. You will get  0.0000024 Satoshi and then you only can get payout when you  got a lot of sartoshis and  then the fees is 0.00003000 sartoshis. I don't recommend  it.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

You are asking this question on a forum which itself provides huge opportunities to earn bitcoins. Here is how you can earn bitcoins here:

1) Offering services: You can offer some service and charge for it in bitcoins. For instance, some people are charging for adding users to Telegram group, some offer content writing services and so on. You can also pick one job as per your skills and interests.

2) Signature campaigns: Another option is to earn through signature campaigns. You have to be at least Junior member for this and you will be preferred if you also have some merits.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

I think by joining bounty in altcoin this forum you can get bitcoin for free.
you can join bounty blog and social media for your current ranking.
Cadalin320

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

You can't trust sites that they give you satoshis,they dont really gives even a littile. Only them can gain profits if you subscribe to them. Best thing to do is buy and sell bitcoins at your own risk. Buy in low price then sell it when it rises. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: