Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:47:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH 460$ on yesterday?  (Read 745 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

What disaster is happening to ETH?  Huh Huh Huh
Nothing strange, just bitcoin fell sharply and pulled the ethereum behind himself . The situation is improving now
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

I think nothing to worry about, now drop all the coins on the market bearish trend. I think that the price of Ethereum may fall even lower - up to $300.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

I think nothing to worry about, now drop all the coins on the market bearish trend. I think that the price of Ethereum may fall even lower - up to $300.
I doubt what this will happen, one variant at which such a situation is possible if bitcoin falls to 5000 thousand.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

Market cap was low.
Just think like a sharebazar. Price will must be up-down.
Market will not same all time. It sometimes hot and sometimes cool. But, yesterday was sad day for ETH seller.
I think market is going very difficult.

Eth faces a lot of difficulties this year and I think this is affected by some FUDs. Although, it  keeps falling I still believe that sooner or later things will get well soon. No such right answers to this question but we already seen this event and hopefully people will continue to support this crypto.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

I don't think you should worry about that. These are normal market fluctuations. Ethereum is a good coin. Just hold it.  Smiley

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Probably because the bitcoin's lightning network is going to launch this april? and ethereum would surely be abandoned by most of the investors? that is why some of them didnt put their money back to ethereum and instead they put their money to bitcoin just to be safe to what is coming to the market,surely bull run this april will happen as soon as the lightning network will be implemented.

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

My technical analysis has worked, I was telling whole time 460$ is great price to buy. Technical analysis works, like a clock, from those levels bulls will turn the market and we should see it consolidating higher, levels to watch out for bears 560$ to 577$ and 622 to 653$, that's where bears will fight for their levels!

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

The whole market isn't doing well but as you know ether is a very great coin so i wouldn't even panic selling any of my Ethers... i would instead buy more... i think the new wave will take ETH to even 2000 usd
Hello! I am agree with you but I think 2000$ it funny price for Ethereum also! I hope it will be at least 5000$ of course if there will be no force major news something like crypto kitties or crypto puppies or something like this!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Just hold it and everything will change. I hope that the time of bulls has come. Let's see how events will develop further
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

The whole market isn't doing well but as you know ether is a very great coin so i wouldn't even panic selling any of my Ethers... i would instead buy more... i think the new wave will take ETH to even 2000 usd
This is really very interesting proposition, however, I don't think that many investors are so risky to buy even more Ethereums in an difficult situation.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

Today I read an article that ico sold 50,000 ETH on the exchange of their earned and slightly pummeled Ether! it's sad! and if it is a mass character in the near future, hundreds of new startups are coming out now! Huh?)))
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Yeah that is a bummer according 2nd poster who already replied to you that someone cashes out their in bitfinex that holde of ethereum is just pissed off due to its price that slowly falling not only just ethereum even bitcoin is struggling it can't make "launch to moon" unlike before.

Just hold it and everything will change. I hope that the time of bulls has come. Let's see how events will develop further
Well indeed just hold and wait for the price goes up again meanwhile i am just waiting for the opportunity to buy bitcoins at the low rate hehe.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

I am also agree that the main factor is G20 sammit and worries of the audience, we need to wait for eth to recover.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Ethereum network is strong and community will support it. You can look at the number of ICO which are based on ETH protocol. This ICO industry will boost ETH price to the moon.

P.S: Dumps always appear unexpectedly.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

At least market starts recovering, hope that was bottom. I think next rice or fall would depend on G20 summit results
Yeah, I guess we have to wait for the outcome but from what I can see so far, I guess it is really nothing to worry about. All these are just a way to spread unnecessary FUD in the market and there is really nothing serious here. The market once a rally starts now will be so glaring and we all will see by then, but this is a good phase for everyone to load up more for that moment.

Basically we are in a bear market and that is exactly what is happening right now but I really would not be worried in this case as there is a lot coming for the cryptocurrency world. I am sure with the whole regulation of a thing; so many people may be withdrawing in large quantities right now until they are sure there is no serious fire on the mountain, so we may have to get used to this moment right now.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Not only ethereum is in red days, But all altcoins especially bitcoin price. Some dumpers sell it in low price but trust them it will go back to normal.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

This is not fully attributable to ETH because the whole crypto market is dependent on BTC,you observe BTC was highly unstable just 10 days ago because there were some unpleasant news regrading crypto.Binance hack,Mt Gotex huge cash out,Google crypto ban ads policy announcement,so these are all the parameters which affect crypto world.But now the market is again going up and will stable soon.
shuijun

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Affected by China’s policies, all parties involved in creating panic caused by conspiracy theories
joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

ETHEREUM is one of many of the major cryptocurrencies that suffered losses on opening this morning as ETH dipped by more than five percent. As per my research, after the president of Venezuela pre-sale contribution on "Petro" cryptocurrency for almost 800 million dollars , ETH values dropped also bitcoin .
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Everything changes very fast in crypto currency. The market is very moving. Despite being the most trusted coin eth, its price has dropped too. yesterday the price of eth was 460 USD. market money volume increased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: