Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH 460$ on yesterday?  (Read 745 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

This was posted days ago and since then all candles are now showing green. As of now the price of ethereum is $565 and i am positive that the price will continue to rise up. Is this another bull run we do not know it yet, But that price drop was able shake people with weak hands which can be a good thing for serious investors.
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

Most the participants when invester some ICO have use ETH than more BTC, BCH or NEO. So i think now when the team have maintain the project, they will be sell ETH than more BTC, BCH, or NEO
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

What disaster is happening to ETH?  Huh Huh Huh

I read the news on Twitter that some ether holders had transferred 50kETH to the bitfinex account - for selling it, think and dumping price.I also think that the G-20 summit has influence too. Keep ETH and wait new wave.
I just feel this is a moment of scare that every smart person should be taking advantage of. Like you said there is definitely going to be new waves of profit, so I would not really be bothered about anything, knowing that the market will be back stronger. I have seen a lot of news flying around lately causing so many FUD, but it is normal and it will pass and when it does, it should be a good turn for most investors.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

The news was badly affected by Google's ban on advertising ICO, and in addition to the agenda of the G20 meeting there was discussion of the regulation of the crypto currency, it was very cool that everything ended well
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

Well, first and foremost, this was a correction against the background of negative owens by the second was sold a large number of ETH and therefore the price sank even lower, but over time, everything will return to their seats
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

I wont be surprise if Ethereum goes down because even bitcoin is also experiencing a dump.  Actually almost all altcoin are down so I have nothing to complain. The good news is all the coins that I like  are on sale.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

Well, first and foremost, this was a correction against the background of negative owens by the second was sold a large number of ETH and therefore the price sank even lower, but over time, everything will return to their seats
This was not a correction, because ETH fell very much in relation to BTC. I think it's because of the large amount of money lost in the ICO. Projects have ceased to be profitable so people began to invest less. Previously, you could invest and not worry, because either bought or made a profit x2-x3. You'll be very lucky right now if you make a profit of x1.2-x1.5, and in most cases you regulation in minus. What's the point of investing? Therefore, it took a lot of capital and the price went down
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

This was not a correction, because ETH fell very much in relation to BTC. I think it's because of the large amount of money lost in the ICO. Projects have ceased to be profitable so people began to invest less. Previously, you could invest and not worry, because either bought or made a profit x2-x3. You'll be very lucky right now if you make a profit of x1.2-x1.5, and in most cases you regulation in minus. What's the point of investing? Therefore, it took a lot of capital and the price went down

This just answer my question why Eth will go down even if it's the main coins accepted for ICO. Good insight and yes, I read that before when you join ICO and token launch in any exchange it will immediately up to as much as 500% profit but now as I can see, even during main sale when token lauch in exchange it will be sold at less 50% which making people in token sale feel bad and cheated.

Anyways, do anyone have idea what will be the lowest? I can see ETh still sliding down. I want to invest more coz I do believe it will bounce back but I wonder what will be lowest.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Disaster is not only happening to ethereum ETH, disaster has hit all the crypto market. Not only has ethereum fallen low, almost every crypto coin has fallen in price almost more than 50%. This has happened due to disturbing news from government on regulation of ICO’s and crypto currencies and also due to whales dumping coins and manipulating market. There has also been news like banning of crypto advertisements by Google, facebook and Twitter that has also affected the market.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

Just hold your eth and we can survive on this bearish market eveything can happen on crypto market and G20 has a big effect on this
Only two things can be done in the current market :
1 Holding.
2 Buying more
One should not sell his/her holding when the market is running all time low and is experiencing bearish trend. It’s better to hold coins and keep on buying more in every dip to gain significant profit in year or so when the market is bullish again.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

The truth this negative downward in price has become a trend. I think we should all brace up because prices of cryptocurrency will keep on falling until there is a positive force of good news that will take cryptocurrency from the current status.

Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

It is difficult to say which of the reasons is more affecting the whole market, and not just on the ETH. But I see that this is not yet the bottom of the coin, 300 is the limit for it. And closer to the autumn we hope that everything will go up.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

The current market price for ETH is really down, but that is not new to any crypto lover. High volatility is one feature of crypto and as such should not cause panic among lovers of crypto. It is normal for price to go up and down due to demand and supply.
Demands and supply may be associated with several factors which may require expertise in the financial market understand.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Please keep calm and know that there is no disaster happening to Ethereum. Learn to understand that what is happening to your coin is not something based on a certain failure on the part of Ethereum. The entire cryptocurrency market is falling down until today. And so we can somehow expect that the majority of the cryptocurrencies, if not all, is falling down in value. It is expected therefore that Ethereum will also be suffering along with the entire market. This is buying time for Ethereum because there will be an expected bullish growth soon.  

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
puugiako0811

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:21:08 AM

You need to understand that the price of Ether is only dropping only because the sell volume is bigger than the buying volume. The price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. - I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

The bitcoin factor is also important today. declining bitcoin prices make ethereum follow the path of decreased bitcoin. but if we are all sure this will probably end in the future

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I think, also, one of the reason, why ETH is dropping so huge to BTC is that falling market scared ICO investors and many of them don't buy ETH for participation in crowdsales. An additional most part of people now going to BTC, like the most stable cryptocurrency.
lanaas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Why is ETH bleeding the most?

I am watching all the coins and the ETH is bleeding the most?

Did news about Asics made it bleed or maybe the Asics it self made the ETH bleed? I mean together with bearish market and BTC downtrend this bleed is huge on ETH?

We are now near 400$ and if we breach that then I am afraid we can go deep, but I also think 400$ will hold and that it is bottom? Agree?
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

I don't know. I don't really follow a crypto news lately. But today, it's getting worst. ETH finally reached $417.
I still curious what is the problem on the current market this month.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

This is not happening to Ether alone, it is a general market dump, but I know the market will bounce back, what we should do now is to buy and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: