Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finaly some good news from G20  (Read 465 times)
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

Even if the news look amazing and top, bitcoin always loves to surprise us.
I mean we had news like, successful launch of lightning network, which was the biggest event for bitcoin in the last year in my opinion, but the market price really doesn't show positive moves. It still feels like price can be dumped even more after G20 Summit, or they need to bring even more great news so the market can finally start a bull run.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

Really good news)
Actually crypto not need G20. They should adapt with crypto if not they will loose their influence in global market. Like or dislike cryptocurrencies will replace some old financial system. So relax don't worry about them g20 or anything.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

The rejection by the Financial Stability Council of calls for the regulation of the Crypto-currency at the upcoming summit of the G20 countries may become that good news after which the Crypto-currency may start to grow. We just need a little push for this and this news can just become one.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

I hope the price will growing up and the crypto will not end. Good news of that and I believe the statement of crypto do not pose risks to global financial stability at this time is true.
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Really good news)
Actually crypto not need G20. They should adapt with crypto if not they will loose their influence in global market. Like or dislike cryptocurrencies will replace some old financial system. So relax don't worry about them g20 or anything.
totally agree,
crypto can't stop as long as miners and traders still there. both moving towards global markets and influence the old financial system. G20 can't stop the technology but people on there must follow a technology in here.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

It looks like this event really influenced the prices in a positive way. Bitcoin went from 7500$ to 8300$ already .
Let's hope it will get back over 10.000$ as soon as possible Wink

suolong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

The cryptocurrency will not be greatly affected by them. This will only temporarily affect the price of Bitcoin, but if it is good news, it will benefit everyone.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

People who invest in the crypto stock market are sad now. because the market is very bad. The g20 summit can be a source of hope for people right now. I hope you get good results.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

using google translator

https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php

LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - The Financial Stability Board (FSB), which coordinates financial regulation for the G20 countries, on Sunday rejected calls by several countries for cryptocurrency regulation, such as bitcoin .

The FSB, however, stressed the need for greater international coordination in monitoring these rapidly evolving technologies, which still represent a tiny sector equivalent to less than 1% of global gross domestic product. The first assessment of the FSB is that currently, these crypto-assets do not pose a risk to global financial stability," said Mark Carney, president of the FSB, in a letter to finance ministers and governors of central banks, which will meet in Buenos Aires on Monday and Tuesday.

Mark Carney, who will leave his post next year, when he resigns as Governor of the Bank of England, noted that his successor would oversee a regulator more inclined to review existing rules than to set up new ones.

In his letter, he also said that the FSB, which has conducted a series of banking and financial reforms after the 2007-2009 crisis, will focus on the current rules rather than design new ones.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

Please give the english version link of the articles. i don't understand the language.
Anyway, there are many fuds that spread around here. if many fud continues spreading, the market can be worse.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Although the news is now affecting the reduction of bitcoin, but in my opinion, it is still on a reasonable decline and not very influential on market share.
ChanLee

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

I think that such news (as well as news about someone famous's mind of crypro) will have very short-term effect.
There should be some considerable news for rise but not only talking.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

it's a good news But with limited impact, let's wait for what will happen today and tomorrow at the summit , this is the most important
But in general the news is good and we needed it at this difficult time
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

drop cryptocurrency ended, until the end of march, we will only wait for a stable increase, and if there are still good news with G20, it means to the moon)
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

now, these crypto assets do not make the risk for global financial stability - very well said
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Will if its true . Then congrats to all who hold there token and never sell it till it pump. Now i can sleep well if bitcoin will pump again. Im sure there will be more investor will come and the market will rise again
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

I pray for the same dude, and hopefully it is a long term pump and not just short lived.
This is a very good news to all digital asset holders in the crypto world especially those bag holders.
On another note, maybe the G20 was not something to worry about at present or in the future. but who knows, they might change their position in the future.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

The news are not purely good. There are good part, bad pat and the ugly part. For reference: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/g20-news-wild-west-forever-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-in-my-review

Good: Governments are not ready to regulate crypto, they step back for now.
Bad: Wild West and price manipulation will continue. Individual attempts of countries to regulate us will continue.
Ugly: Theys don't take us seriously so far.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Really good news for us all and the whole world at large. Crypto will continue to grow and more and more people would embrace the uses of cryptocurrenc. Now crypto market would be booming and all who have invested already should be ready for a great yield. Good news indeed.

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

I guess this one of the reason why there price is pumping now hopefully we can see some good news so we will back on $19k.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: