Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES  (Read 25480 times)
xieergai1980

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

AnonRR, please explain, why do you need my phone number in discord?
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

AnonRR, please explain, why do you need my phone number in discord?

It is not us who need your phone number - This is the discord moderation policy - only people with a verified phone number can join the channel - I hope you understand -
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

There are many similar on-going projects; thus, not only unique but also speed will be required to success.

I agree with you - we will try our best, and hopefully community will be with us.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Very cool idea. I respect this project. Currently, we are missing people like you guys, a true believer in technology and life-changing features on the blockchain. Charity is the one of activity which is better to work on the blockchain. More transparency and funds distributions.
The idea of this CAREBIT project is very interesting and quality. I love the concept of this project. It seems that this project deserves full support for this project to be more developed. Is this CAREBIT project a bounty program? There must be a lot of investors interested in the CAREBIT project. Good luck.

Thank you for your kind words. yes there will be bounty and will be announced soon.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 03:04:49 PM by AnonRR

we have launched our efforts to register Carebit as a digital charity in United Kingdom. Most current Laws to register a charity are not applicable to us as we are not a traditional fund raising organization. CAF has been contacted to advise us in this scenario and the best way to register with the current authorities in the industry.

A request has been submitted to a well known exchange to review our project and give us their opinion. We hope to be listed on many high volume exchanges and more work on this will start soon after the launch date.
lipton

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Any pool?
Where is mining pool?
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

Any pool?
Where is mining pool?

We will announce them soon. Please join our discord for latest updates.
dulongkiem

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

when exchange
coin-btc

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

where is wallet?  Huh
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Very cool idea. I respect this project. Currently, we are missing people like you guys, a true believer in technology and life-changing features on the blockchain. Charity is the one of activity which is better to work on the blockchain. More transparency and funds distributions.
The idea of this CAREBIT project is very interesting and quality. I love the concept of this project. It seems that this project deserves full support for this project to be more developed. Is this CAREBIT project a bounty program? There must be a lot of investors interested in the CAREBIT project. Good luck.
Charity is one of many aspect needed to be build these day.
Since there are many people that need our help, and perhaps there is people we don't know that need a lot of help.
Then this kind of project came and stand for it.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

when exchange

Please read whitepaper. We have a detailed section about exchanges in there.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

where is wallet?  Huh

Not long now, very soon. Please join our discord for latest updates and announcements.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

Charity is one of many aspect needed to be build these day.
Since there are many people that need our help, and perhaps there is people we don't know that need a lot of help.
Then this kind of project came and stand for it.

Thanks for your comments. We will need the support from you guys to be successful. It will be a big responsibility on us and will need you all to support every step of the way.

Thank you all for supporting us.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Kraken Exchange is adding Carebit.org on their list of charities to consider contributing to, in future - A  journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:25:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:36:40 AM by iTzShowTime

Join discord to stay updated https://discord.gg/2KRc3xf
glendonDDD

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

There are many similar on-going projects;
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

There are many similar on-going projects;

There are many charities who accept btc as payment method but as far as i am aware of, there are none with their own crypto currency dedicated to charity. Please read our whitepaper for details and visit our website to know more about this project.

Thank you
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

CBT Blockchain will Launch on 25th March - Below are the details of the sale of 15 Masternodes.

************* Each Masternode will be sold at 1 BTC each on the day of launch ***************

If you do not want to buy full MN, you can buy less coins as well at the same rate.

A private channel will be created, and if you want to be part of it, send me a pm.

The sale will be concluded on first come first serve basis. If you want to buy any number of coins, just type "RES [Number of coins]" in the private channel.

Price will be 1.1 and 1.2 BTC on the 2nd and 3rd day respectively. Price will change after 24 hours of launch.

Crypto Bridge will be paid for fast track listing on the third day so we can have CBT on Exchanges as soon as the sale is concluded.

If you have reserved some coins and do not contact me within 2 hours of the launch, you will lose your turn. Estimated time of launch will be 12:00 UTC

Crypto Bridge will be paid immediately if the sale of all 15 MNs is concluded early.

MNO will be paid once we are on Crypto-Bridge so potential investors can see the coin is listed on exchanges.
Meanwhile I will list on other MN listing sites prior to that.

I will not contact you for payment. You will have to get in touch with me. If someone contacts you for payment pretending to be me, be assured that it's not me.

Remember this is the coin for a noble cause. There is no other digital charity who has its own blockchain.

Charity fund tracking system will launch in April, We will be the first to launch such a facility in whole of the crypto world.

A charity wallet will be created soon after launch and the wallet address will be made public. Any donations to this wallet will not be used as collateral and will not stake.

CBT team has only kept 5 MNs for themselves and there is no pre mine of Millions of coins.

Krilin-kun

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

Spanish translation reserved
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

The price of each MN is so expensive.  Roll Eyes So you can get 15BTC easily here because of gullible people. But still people will buy that idea and later on will regret. Yes there's no premine but you are getting fast cash thru MN. I bet this will not last. Couple of months or so let's check again this thread. This is my opinion though.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: