Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES  (Read 25480 times)
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

how to save privatkey?

Come over in discord - Mods will help you
lehtsiest

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

ALL YOUR POOLS ARE DOWN? Do you have a working pool?
AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Pls dont forget the essence of this coins. Pls donate 3% of rewards to humanity.                                           
300 coin donation sent to donation address " CPR2E9ipVjXphwj6dfFRttU9jWy3oxUZed "to help for humanity.
Zeti

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

This is a CBT thief:
CST5E7mmeRQcZteiZ5C9SE3a1UbsVKoTXQ
Hash
5e65ddbfbd04c6cff510a3cbc030c583d352f3a780dff47dbf0175be1b77d228

He hacked into my computers and took my mined coins..
I'm sorry to finish this project like this Sad
Good luck!
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

This is a CBT thief:
CST5E7mmeRQcZteiZ5C9SE3a1UbsVKoTXQ
Hash
5e65ddbfbd04c6cff510a3cbc030c583d352f3a780dff47dbf0175be1b77d228

He hacked into my computers and took my mined coins..
I'm sorry to finish this project like this Sad
Good luck!

can you please come over to discord and explain what exactly happened?
what were you trying to do? was the guy helping you in setting up your MN?
We have announced in discord that we will never ask you to remote on to your computer. there are guides provided and Mods are ready to help you 24 hours a day. you shouldnt let any one access your pc.
Please come our to discord and explain in pm direct to me what exactly happened?
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

It's awesome that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the information about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

can you please read our whitepaper? all the structural information for Carebit Coin is in there. Check it out on our website.  https://carebit.org
wiliamsarang

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

Awesome, looking forward to it! Cheesy
tolgacevdet

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

it's very promising project,you will be happy later if you buy it now.
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

By the way I read the whitepaper, it mentioned 700,000 coins magically appearing, it didn't say where it came from,.. so those were either pre or insta mined..

I like to know this as well, I smell scam.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

By the way I read the whitepaper, it mentioned 700,000 coins magically appearing, it didn't say where it came from,.. so those were either pre or insta mined..

I like to know this as well, I smell scam.

No need to shout !!! come in discord rather than saying scam.. and running away - I smell envy ...
red023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Yeah trying to lure me into discord isn't helping at all with this. It makes it worse in fact.

Other coins declare their premine honestly, this coin claims to have no premine but then someone finds out that there are 700,000 coins created out of nothing.

How about you tell us RIGHT HERE for everyone to read what this is about instead of trying to lure me into discord. And the other answer to this above was even more ridiculous. This sounds like a horrible excuse is coming. And yeah the smell of scam just got even more intense.
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:42 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 08:31:55 PM by AnonRR

Yeah trying to lure me into discord isn't helping at all with this. It makes it worse in fact.

Other coins declare their premine honestly, this coin claims to have no premine but then someone finds out that there are 700,000 coins created out of nothing.

How about you tell us RIGHT HERE for everyone to read what this is about instead of trying to lure me into discord. And the other answer to this above was even more ridiculous. This sounds like a horrible excuse is coming. And yeah the smell of scam just got even more intense.

Go and read the whitepaper first - I have told this many times before that everything is explained in my whitepaper from day one. Plus rather than blaming some one I would like you to investigate first.. All those assets are declared on my website and are public. I have not kept any single node for myself - even I have spent a lot from my own pocket to complete this project. please READ first and then ask questions. whatever premine was there it was for exchanges fees and presale to get us going. I have declared each and everything on my website with live wallet balance updates.. GO AND READ.
https://carebit.org/company-assets/

red023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

Advertised as:

no Premine

whatever premine was there it was for exchanges fees and presale to get us going.

OK what is it? No premine or premine for whatever?

Go and read the whitepaper first - I have told this many times before that everything is explained in my whitepaper from day one. Plus rather than blaming some one I would like you to investigate first.. All those assets are declared on my website and are public. I have not kept any single node for myself - even I have spent a lot from my own pocket to complete this project. please READ first and then ask questions. whatever premine was there it was for exchanges fees and presale to get us going. I have declared each and everything on my website with live wallet balance updates.. GO AND READ.

Still no straight answer. I do not want to read the whitepaper, I just read what a guy (thanks!) noticed and want some clarification on how this coins where created. Since its not has be disputed and you now even used the word "premine" it does not really look very good for you. And I do not care about your claim that you invested your own money. Its seems extremely shady what you are doing.

So may I get a answer how this coins were created by what mechanism? What is in fact the same mechanism all the other get rich fast MN coins use to premine coins? If so why do you claim there was no premine? And you can point me to your whitepaper and website all day long the question remains. I call this dishonesty and I doubt that reading anything will change my mind as its probably some excuse as to why a premine is not a premine because you said so.

Also the discord wants me to identify my ID by cellphone number! I have not come across any other coins discord who needs that! Annoying and I do not want to!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Advertised as:

no Premine

whatever premine was there it was for exchanges fees and presale to get us going.

Still no straight answer. I do not want to read the whitepaper, I just read what a guy (thanks!) noticed and want some clarification on how this coins where created. Since its not has be disputed and you now even used the word "premine" it does not really look very good for you. And I do not care about your claim that you invested your own money. Its seems extremely shady what you are doing.

So may I get a answer how this coins were created by what mechanism? What is in fact the same mechanism all the other get rich fast MN coins use to premine coins? If so why do you claim there was no premine? And you can point me to your whitepaper and website all day long the question remains. I call this dishonesty and I doubt that reading anything will change my mind as its probably some excuse as to why a premine is not a premine because you said so.

Also the discord wants me to identify my ID by cellphone number! I have not come across any other coins discord who needs that! Annoying and I do not want to!

SmartCash is pretty established and they also require cellphone verification in order to post in their discord.  I think SmartCash is good but I'm not going to start giving out personal info just to chat in discord.  No premine is usually good but if they are auctioning or otherwise trying to raise funds through sales in advance of any tangible value... I'm sorry but there has just been too many scams lately to take these things seriously. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

Advertised as:

no Premine

again you do not READ.. if you do not want to read whitepaper.. then at least read the thread from the beginning..I have answered the question again and again and again.. I will not answer it to you just bcz you do not want to click and go back... 

And I cannot believe my eyes you did not mention the word scam in your last post. at least you are trying to ask before you say scam to any one -

and i do not care what you think about my project - I started this alone and now i have a team of 10 members who are ready to do help humanity and help those in need. Do you think they are also scammers..

I have 1000 people in my discord who can swear that i am an honest man and whatever i have done - never kept one single penny for my efforts and i have proved it ( the reason i told you to come in discord- else i do not like people who do not read and blame)

and for the last thing if you are still in doubt - I have dedicated this project to my mother - I will never let her down - I have shown my Linkedin and people know who iam and where i Live - Can you even do that when you start something alone and have a scam in your mind..

Calm down man - let the time pass - many people doubted at me and asked the same question and i told them that i have explained this in whitepaper and the premine will not be for me - hence NO PREMINE  NO PREMINE NO PREMINE  NO PREMINE NO PREMINE  NO PREMINE NO PREMINE  NO PREMINE NO PREMINE  NO PREMINE

I can tell you many guys who said they owe me an appology once they saw everything was fair and transparent..

I do not want your apology - just wait for 6 months and you can check back this thread if you do not want to READ...
READING solves a lot of problems......
READ

red023

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:02:24 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 01:16:47 AM by red023

Now you are just sounding more childish then before.

and the premine will not be for me - hence NO PREMINE

OK comedy gold right there!  Hey mum, I stole a car today but I am giving it to you today - hence no stealing.

This is it you did a premine like any other MN coin did. You claim you did not do it "for yourself" but for your mother or whatever. I do not care. You are a dishonest person and waiting 6 months will not change that fact. You twist words to make it appear as if there was no premine when in fact there was a premine or whatever you used to create a bunch of coins for whom ever you claim its for. Generally coins claim its for exchanges and stuff and the put hefty amounts on for "development" and many coins do not do more then just fork another coins to excuse me for being caution and one of the very few who actually think.

You boast yourself with honestly but all you do is childishly repeat "READ READ READ". Without giving a straight answer.

A honest way to do it would be to leave the "no premine" SCAM! Here you go! ... out of it and just say premine 3% of whatever the coins you created where and then list the things you use them for. Other coins did it, even untrustworthy coins at least declared the premine percentage and list whats its used for. You on the other hand make the FALSE assumption that its starts and ZERO and people who start to mine will start creating the very first coins. And that assumtion would be totally wrong as you already created coins for yourself or this "company" or your mother or whatever but its just DISHONEST.

If someone can point me to this answer of him as he does not seem to be willing to give me the answer again or link me to it, I just went back and just could find answers of him pointing to the whitepaper again.

And can someone please boil the essential part of the whitepaper down for me? I mean why am I even asking. Coins where created before the wallet was out or before miners started to mine. He called it premine himself but because his supposed 1000 people on discord say he is honest we should all forget this. Its really childish because if this supposed 1000 defend him they just do it because the are now invested into the coin and want to make a profit.

I mean I would really like this project because there are actually picture of true people on the team (I assume). Other coins have just anonymous people but why do you have to be so shady about your coin creation?

So if my calculation is correct this 700000 created coins are like 0.35000000000000003% premine. So its very low compared to to other coins that use like 1%-5% or even more in some cases I think. But next time how about just declaring it right away? Instead of trying to make it look like its all starts at ZERO coins. And be honest this is exactly what everyone thinks it is until you read the Paper or that guys comment about this coins created.

Recently came across someone who actually thinks. Rare among none MN creators in this area. Just a bunch of noobs jumping onto every MN crap. http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Now you are just sounding more childish then before.

and the premine will not be for me - hence NO PREMINE

OK comedy gold right there!  Hey mum, I stole a car today but I am giving it to you today - hence no stealing.

This is it you did a premine like any other MN coin did. You claim you did not do it "for yourself" but for your mother or whatever. I do not care. You are a dishonest person and waiting 6 months will not change that fact. You twist words to make it appear as if there was no premine when in fact there was a premine or whatever you used to create a bunch of coins for whom ever you claim its for. Generally coins claim its for exchanges and stuff and the put hefty amounts on for "development" and many coins do not do more then just fork another coins to excuse me for being caution and one of the very few who actually think.

You boast yourself with honestly but all you do is childishly repeat "READ READ READ". Without giving a straight answer.

A honest way to do it would be to leave the "no premine" SCAM! Here you go! ... out of it and just say premine 3% of whatever the coins you created where and then list the things you use them for. Other coins did it, even untrustworthy coins at least declared the premine percentage and list whats its used for. You on the other hand make the FALSE assumption that its starts and ZERO and people who start to mine will start creating the very first coins. And that assumtion would be totally wrong as you already created coins for yourself or this "company" or your mother or whatever but its just DISHONEST.

If someone can point me to this answer of him as he does not seem to be willing to give me the answer again or link me to it, I just went back and just could find answers of him pointing to the whitepaper again.

And can someone please boil the essential part of the whitepaper down for me? I mean why am I even asking. Coins where created before the wallet was out or before miners started to mine. He called it premine himself but because his supposed 1000 people on discord say he is honest we should all forget this. Its really childish because if this supposed 1000 defend him they just do it because the are now invested into the coin and want to make a profit.

I mean I would really like this project because there are actually picture of true people on the team (I assume). Other coins have just anonymous people but why do you have to be so shady about your coin creation?

So if my calculation is correct this 700000 created coins are like 0.35000000000000003% premine. So its very low compared to to other coins that use like 1%-5% or even more in some cases I think. But next time how about just declaring it right away? Instead of trying to make it look like its all starts at ZERO coins. And be honest this is exactly what everyone thinks it is until you read the Paper or that guys comment about this coins created.

Recently came across someone who actually thinks. Rare among none MN creators in this area. Just a bunch of noobs jumping onto every MN crap. http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode

So you think you are the only smart person person who noticed the premine and previous 100 comments on this thread were all by dumb people. Unlike you when i directed people to my whitepaper and they READ about it all - I have explained it all over there  and they did not ask me a question again why i call it a no premine.

If you are under an impression that I hide anything, i have not - i have told you and i will tell you again, the explanation is in whitepaper and was there from the day one. No lies and no fact hiding..

The only reason i am answering you is because i want people to know you are one of those shameless persons who do not care about other people emotions and just do not want to look at facts.. you sound like you have burnt by some scammer and you came across my thread - you believe that whatever i will say that will be the scam so you do not want to read.. You came across the last thread and started screaming scam... crypto does not work like this kid.. grow up

and about the investors - again you think you are the smartest guy on planet to spot a scam and everyone else will invest into anything blindly.. People spent money after asking a lot of questions and specially the thing which you do not like.. READING.. they did not started calling me a scam before they even read about what i am telling them to read.. I cannot write a whitepaper in every post. they did there home work and then invested in my project.. Do not think they are kids like you shouting scam scam everywhere.. they are all sensible investors who see the potential and the honesty in the project.

and for the record.. I will not answer you after this post.. Enough is enough - for the last time i would say - I explained it all from the very first day in my whitepaper . nothing was hidden.. people understood it .. almost all of them - now suddenly after 2 weeks of launch - one man stood up and started the same thing as if he came from Mars..
Grow up
red023

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Yes I do consider it hiding when you act like there is nothing when you actually created coins already. I repeat myself but you already called it "a premine thats not a premine" b4. And now I finally looked a the whitepaper and tried to find out about it. What I have found so far is this.

MASTERNODES
Masternodes will be the backbone of our network as POW will end on
block 10,000.
Each Masternode will require a collateral of 30,000 Carebit Coins (CBT)
The team will be running a total of 5 Masternodes from the lunch date
to cover the running costs. A total of 100,000 CBT will be kept for
Airdrops, Community helpers and bounty payments. These coins will
not be staking and will not run as a collateral.
A total of 15 MNs will be up for grabs after the launch and every day
there will be 5 MNs for sale to cover the Exchanges fees and listings
on Masternode sites. Each Master node will be sold at a price of 1.5
BTC.
Total Circulating supply of CBT at launch will be 700,000 and 20
Masternodes in total will be active before we go on Crypto-Bridge
Exchange (excluding mined coins). A fast track fee for listing will be paid
after the third day of launch.
As there is no Premine of millions of coins for CBT, above is all we get
to kick start the project and start helping those in need. We believe our
vision can come true with the help of community and together we can
do it. We have put a lot of effort in this project and a lot more will be
required to bring CBT on high volume exchanges and we will make this
happen as well.

It does not give any explanation on how they are created or anything. Just stating it as a fact that they will be there. Is this supposed to be the part that supposedly convinced everyone and made them stop asking questions? LOL face it, you already admitted to it here was a premine you advertise with "no premine" you are in fact dishonest about it and try desperately to convince people that I am somehow wrong for not reading the stupid paper. I now did so lets end this. I am in fact right and putting "no premine" in the title when you actually created coins (even if there are less then others create) is not honestly and the fact that the paper was out there from the start does not change this fact. End of story.

And no I have not been scammed, well I somewhat I guess because I invested in zaca, the price dropped and they suddenly raised MN collateral from 1000 to 7500! I totally disagree with this dick move. Since then I am extremely cautious and everyone should be. And I am around long enough for a fact that the MN community is filled with noobs who looks at this nice high RIO percentages on masternodes.online and site like that and that is if fact the reason so many meaningless JAR coins pop up because creating a coin is essentially a money making making machine that creates money out of nothing and a lot of times the stupid noobs buy up your MN and you get rich and then the price dumps and the MN worth dumps and all this people lose their invested money. People do not think it through, the money does need to come from somewhere its not "created". By the absolutely horrible english a lot of people speak on the discords, by their linux skill level and their questions about it I know for a fact that this group of people is high in extremely gullible people who invest in the wrong coins in the masses. Again that is why so many meaningless purposeless MN coins pop up. And no I do not think I am the smartest person on the planet but I am for sure WAY above average when its coins to the people sitting on discord channels of crap coins hoping to make their investment back some day Wink Look at Omega for example the MN with worth shit now and I don't want to know now many people invested ton of BTC into their nodes who will probably never ever make it back. Just to name one example.
Guy737

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Be careful with this coin!!!!

It's a scam, 90% of the rewards are going to the same wallets again and again. I don't expect you all to believe me, so check for yourself at the block explorer.

When I questioned the team, they kicked me off the discord channel. I guess that says enough...

Don't buy it, and when you own it I recommend you to sell (thats what I did). And for the rest, good luck!
SmaiLee

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

Is there anyone who could tell me how to set up a masternode please ?

Greetz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: