Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:50:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES  (Read 25480 times)
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

What regions are priority for u? Are u gonna focus on developed countries or on developing ones?
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

Be careful with this coin!!!!

It's a scam, 90% of the rewards are going to the same wallets again and again. I don't expect you all to believe me, so check for yourself at the block explorer.

When I questioned the team, they kicked me off the discord channel. I guess that says enough...

Don't buy it, and when you own it I recommend you to sell (thats what I did). And for the rest, good luck!

Thats very common, at the slightest critique many coins claim you are just there to spread FUD without no reason and kick you of their discord. Red flag!
Guy737

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

It's a scam, 90% of the rewards are going to the same wallets again and again. I don't expect you all to believe me, so check for yourself at the block explorer.

When I questioned the team, they kicked me off the discord channel. I guess that says enough...

Don't buy it, and when you own it I recommend you to sell (thats what I did). And for the rest, good luck!

Thats very common, at the slightest critique many coins claim you are just there to spread FUD without no reason and kick you of their discord. Red flag!

That's very common? FUD without no reason? Really, who are you kidding? I had a masternode running, but the last 2 days only 3 rewards. I when i did some investigation there are collaterals receiving 100+ awards, several per hour. And you call this balancing out??

More people were complaining on discord, did you kick them all out? That's how you solve problems?
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:45:56 PM by Edgar9

The project is very interesting and elaborate, but very complicated in technical implementation!

merculet
red023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

That's very common? FUD without no reason? Really, who are you kidding? I had a masternode running, but the last 2 days only 3 rewards. I when i did some investigation there are collaterals receiving 100+ awards, several per hour. And you call this balancing out??

More people were complaining on discord, did you kick them all out? That's how you solve problems?

This sounds like you are lacking the mental ability to actual understand  what I wrote. Are you talking to me as if I am running this coin? Either that or I am missing something but given that you also quoted me twice for no reason I guess I am right.
Guy737

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

I'm not going to start a personal discussion and I do not expect people to believe me.

Stay to the facts and have a look for yourself and check the block explorer. See where all the rewards are going and tell me this project is legit.....I don't think so.

Funny name btw, CareBit. Caring about themselves...
TradeFun

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

Grin   the scamcoin removed the crypt bridge from the stock exchange. Ahaha, I lost 0.2 btc / as you can comment on it
salazario0716

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

I was going to buy the cryptocurrencies to set up a masternode and I find this.

"The owner of BRIDGE.CBT has disabled trading in this market."

Some explanation?

grogtinscalsarh

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
hz87sa

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

I was going to buy the cryptocurrencies to set up a masternode and I find this.

"The owner of BRIDGE.CBT has disabled trading in this market."

Some explanation?

One more.

Huh Huh Huh

What do I  do with CBT on CryptoBridge?

red023

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

How about sending it to a wallet or another exchange? Or is that disable as well?
Guy737

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

How about you say nothing anymore...and I hope people didn't listen to you, would be costly.
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

We would like to share some updates on what has been happening over the past few days and what should happen all being well over the next few.

As you have already been informed we should complete the fork to pivx on Monday.

I have already been in discussion with Graviex and Crypto-bridge in preparation for the swap they don't anticipate it taking long to do their side of updates.

The process should be quite straight forward but like everything you never know until you try it. :smiley:

So the plan is over the weekend the devs will be working full on finishing and running the new blockchain on test net. On Monday after the new blockchain is up and running after having been tested, we will release the new wallets.

Once you have your new wallet downloaded and installed you will follow a simple process like below.

So here we go as easy as 1,2,3,4 Smiley

Using a google doc to provide the required details:
1) You will then send your coins to the burn address (which we will provide in the next update)
2) Provide the address you sent from.
3) Provide the TXID of the coins you sent to the burn address.
4) Provide your new CBT address (for us to send you the new coins).

Visco will be handling the full details of the swap and he will provide you with those in his next update.

We all just want to say once again. It's been a pleasure to have you as a community, you have been very patient and supportive through these difficult times and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

Even looking at the sad low fake price you see there now on MNO which was caused by the abuser and Carebit still looks like one of the most real projects with purpose where investors would want to sink their money in.

Let's all stick together and take this amazing project where it has a right to be and in turn reward all of you for standing by us.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Get out and enjoy it if you can as we have a lot of hard work ahead.

Thanks
Carebit Team
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

This is the day we relaunch CBT from the ashes. We have been out of action now for just over 1 week and I have noticed that just this morning that we have dropped out of the top 20 High R.O.I. coins on masternodes online for the first time. That in itself should prove to you all the strength and resilience of this great project and that we should all feel privileged to be part of Carebit at this early stage. We are the early adopters, the lucky ones, the chosen few that hold the future of Carebit in our hands.

Today is our D-Day when we unveil the new coin and the full process of the swap. Then it is time to take the fight to the exchanges. We have to show those that are waiting for the first sign of weakness that we are no ordinary coin. CBT is not your stereotypical High R.O.I. HIGH RISK master node project. We are the real deal and if we all stick together we will win in the end.

So when the exchanges open their doors for trading. First let’s all step inside, grab a seat and take in the surroundings. There are pro players out there with their BTC ready and loaded, waiting patiently for us to show them weakness before they pull the trigger and snap up all the food we leave hanging over the edge of our plates. If you are feeling generous feed them a few crumbs to give them the taste and have them wanting more.

You might all be feeling full and bloated with all the weight of your CBT. You could be felling like the kid that had all the Easter eggs and gorged yourself until you couldn’t eat anymore, then you gave all the rest away. A few days later when that craving returns you have no more left to satisfy your hunger.

DON’T BE THAT KID THAT GAVE AWAY ALL HIS EASTER EGGS!

Seriously though thanks to everyone who have stood by us through thick and thin. We just want to ask you all to be ready for the fight and stack them low and sell them high.

Thanks
On behalf of Carebit
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

The devs have now completed the wallets and are running the final checks on testnet before we go live.

What this means is that we can’t give you your new wallets yet until we have confirmed everything is 100% and we are on the live chain.

If we gave you wallets now and found a small bug during tests then we would have to change the wallets. So just let us give the devs some more time so we are sure that there will be no more code changes to wallets.

An announcement will be made as soon as we have the green light from the developers to release the wallet. Around 1-2 hours after wallet release, we will follow with an update regarding the coin swap.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

The devs have now completed the wallets and are running the final checks on testnet before we go live.

What this means is that we can’t give you your new wallets yet until we have confirmed everything is 100% and we are on the live chain.

If we gave you wallets now and found a small bug during tests then we would have to change the wallets. So just let us give the devs some more time so we are sure that there will be no more code changes to wallets.

An announcement will be made as soon as we have the green light from the developers to release the wallet. Around 1-2 hours after wallet release, we will follow with an update regarding the coin swap.
A quick word of warning regarding the coin swap. DO NOT USE AN ADDRESS GIVEN TO YOU IN A MESSAGE EVEN BY A STAFF MEMBER. We can mistakes when we use copy and paste. There will be an official announcement giving all the details and the burn address to send your coins to. Do not take this info from anyone else. Only use the burn address that will be given in the announcement. Even if someone asks for it and it is given in a reply. DO NOT USE IT. Go to announcements and use only the address listed there.
Be safe and check, check and check again and make sure you have the correct address
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

You can now see for yourself, that we are finally running on Pivx.

Our devs have kindly provided us with the link to testnet so we can monitor the process, as they finish the last of their checks in preparation to go live.

New explorer link on testnet - http://206.189.19.150/

More exciting news to come including that important one with wallets and all coin swap information.

Thanks for your continued support and patience. It will not be long now. Smiley
Carebit Team
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

You can now see for yourself, that we are finally running on Pivx.

Our devs have kindly provided us with the link to testnet so we can monitor the process, as they finish the last of their checks in preparation to go live.

New explorer link on testnet - http://206.189.19.150/

More exciting news to come including that important one with wallets and all coin swap information.

Thanks for your continued support and patience. It will not be long now. Smiley
Carebit Team
We just want to clarify that when we relaunch our new coin will be 100% POS/MN. There will be no POW this time. Thanks
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 02:20:35 AM by iTzShowTime

Hailey3958

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? Tks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: