Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES  (Read 25480 times)
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 02:19:30 PM by dave_bbp

Guys, what the hell are you doing? You introduce a hard fork and don't care to post anything here? Even your own website still links to the old wallet!

I set up a masternode today and was wondering why the website states 120k collateral, whereas the guide states 150k. However it seemed to work with 120k. Then I read something about block 240k king node introduction and reduction of payouts and was confused when 10 minutes ago I received a 180 CARE payout for a masternode I set up 2 months ago.

So first question: what happens with the 120k masternodes? Are they still working now?

Second question: what happened with my newly set up MN? I guess this isn't valid anymore?

Third question: What is this ANN for if you don't even "care" (pun intended) to announce fundamental things like a hard fork??

Fouth question: How about keeping your own website current and not linking to old wallet files and stating old facts that aren't valid anymore?

Fifth question: Your coin is listed and operated on mintnodes, but it seems like they are still on the old chain. Has anyone even bothered to inform them? What happens to all the coins they paid "wrong"? I withdrew over 100k a couple of hours ago, but of course those coins arrived on the old wallet and are not in my 4.0.0 wallet now (and not on mintnodes any more either...). So I guess those coins are lost until someone at mintnodes updates to version 4.0 and has my coins still on there??

This looks very sloppy and rushed and very much makes me regret investing in this "operation".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssm13221

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

dude what are you ranting about? lol i barely check discord and knew about this for a few weeks now. go on discord and ask devs about your questions they are very active.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

NEW Partnership for CARE

Good Day, Everyone!

As many of you know by now, CARE has been talking about a great, new partner and we are excited to finally share those details with you.

We are proud to present the latest and greatest CARE partner...
-----------------------------------------------------

PAWS , a new Animal Charity built on the blockchain.

PAWS project has got a lot of all of you in it with the added advantage of new, fresh and exciting ideas.

PAWS is built by Animal lovers for animal lovers.

You are all welcome to drop in and check it out.

https://discord.gg/6wk25BH

Thanks for your continued support and trust in CARE!
dave_bbp

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

NEW Partnership for CARE

Good Day, Everyone!

As many of you know by now, CARE has been talking about a great, new partner and we are excited to finally share those details with you.

We are proud to present the latest and greatest CARE partner...

PAWS , a new Animal Charity built on the blockchain.

PAWS project has got a lot of all of you in it with the added advantage of new, fresh and exciting ideas.

PAWS is built by Animal lovers for animal lovers.

You are all welcome to drop in and check it out.

https://discord.gg/6wk25BH

Thanks for your continued support and trust in CARE!

My oh my, the price action speaks for itself telling a tale of what investors think of their money being spent for animals instead of people ...

Also, reducing the MN rewards has helped tremendously with the price stabilization. Congrats guys, awesome work!
AnonRR (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

Our community might be wondering what we have been doing recently and i am happy to announce the opening of CARE SCHOOL AND SYSTEM OF EDUCATION in Lahore, Pakistan.

There will be free education for kids as we opened this school in a very backward area where people cannot afford educating their children.
we have started computer education as well for these kids who have never seen a PC, and above all it is completely free for them.

Crebit will raise different projects related to Care School and I hope the community will co-operate with us in completing this mission of Carebit.

Below are some screenshots of the School with more to come as we will hold some great ceremonies in next week or so where Carebit will help those children in any way possible in addition to providing free education.

we have also planned to open a free Medical Center for the same people in future and my direct family will be involved in this. More details about this will come soon.

I hope you all will appreciate Carebit efforts in providing quality education for these kids. we have spent a lot of time in setting up a different curriculum for these kids which will enable them to break the barriers of the traditional education system in Pakistan.

we plan to register the school and arrange a bigger place for the school in future and details of that will be handed out in due course with a long term vision of opening many branches of the school country wide.

Mr. Akhtar Ali and his wife will be teaching in the school for now with arrangements being made for more teachers as we have currently 40 children admitted in the school.

I truly wish that people see the true spirit of Carebit and help us in any way possible to take Carebit to a level where everything we dream could be possible.

https://carebit.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/school1.jpg
https://carebit.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/school2.jpg
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:37:06 PM

Good project. Very necessary !!! Good luck in your work !!!
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:16:56 PM

Yesterday an event held in CARE SCHOOL.
With help of Attiq and his family free shoes were delivered and children spent positive day with each other.
As a reminder, CARE SCHOOL was opened month ago in Lahore, Pakistan and will bring totally free education for children whose parents cant afford it for them.
Education is the key to bring new healthy community and CARE foundation is slowly, but  strongly making that in right direction.

@everyone Dear Community, do not let the quietness serve as a negative sign.  We are still here and working for delivering CARE project. Thanks for your support !

Please check our discord for school images and videos.

Discord: https://discord.gg/bQMefwe

Telegram: https://t.me/carebitofficial
AnonRR (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:01:52 AM

Energy Healing with Carebit Coin

Care has some very exciting news coming up. along with the new wallets, website and Caredex in development, we bring you a new and unique use case for your Carebit coins.

The energy and motivation that Carebit was started with is back in its real form.
Carebit Energy Healing is one of it's kind, not the traditional Energy healing in use today.

I will be starting a new channel in our discord where you can benefit from Carebit Energy Healing powers. I, myself will be doing this in near future.

there will be no charge for this. You just describe your health issues and if you get better from the Energy Healing Treatment, you send Carebit coins to the address allocated to you.
No specific amount will be requested, only pay what you think we deserve.

and remember these coins will also help Carebit as a charity. so not only you are benefiting from it, but the Coins you donate/pay will also help a Carebit as a charity to flourish.
so it is a win win situation.

describe your issues here. every individual will be dealt separately. register your interest and thoughts about this so we can get it going.

Thank you for all your support
OR just PM if you do not want to say your issues in public, and i will get back to you
dave_bbp

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:04:36 AM

So, is this crap finally dead? No action on the webpage for months, no updates, no activity in discord except some empty promises now and then.
No one wants to buy this scam coin even at the 1 sats it's sitting on for weeks, and why would they?

Just say that it's failed and you ripped off all your investors like so many other coins and we can finally move on ...
yatta

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 05:27:48 PM

Lol.

Dead project.

Banning discord for telling truth.
AVOID.

ETH 0xe3c8d2587e03ac3bdcb86794b8227c000db54d25
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print