Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]CryptoCashbackRebate - Cryptos Are Rewarding. TOKEN SALE APR 4🚀🌟  (Read 2359 times)
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Checking on the website, I observed that the fund that has been raised so far is 4.5M and softcap is 5M. My question is, will the token sale extend if you don't hit softcap?

Yes, We are extending the ico campaign by 3 more months.
Extending ICO? What could be your reason for extending the ico? Secondly, why is it that your team is off and on, you ain't steady.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Checking on the website, I observed that the fund that has been raised so far is 4.5M and softcap is 5M. My question is, will the token sale extend if you don't hit softcap?

Are you also extending bounty campaigns I mean signature campaign? If no, when is the campaign coming to an end and when will token distribution commence?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
cryptocashbackrebate (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Extending ICO? What could be your reason for extending the ico? Secondly, why is it that your team is off and on, you ain't steady.

Hi Dhohert,

Not a single investor is on our telegram group. All investors are directly connected over emails. This is why we don't stay always online on telegram.

Regarding extending the ICO, we had mentioned in our Whitepaper that if targets are not met then there is a provision of extending the ICO to max 3 months more.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

Are you also extending bounty campaigns I mean signature campaign? If no, when is the campaign coming to an end and when will token distribution commence?

Hi Alltimer,

No, bounty will end on 18th June, 2018. Token distribution will be done after the ICO gets over.
Alltimer

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Hi Alltimer,

No, bounty will end on 18th June, 2018. Token distribution will be done after the ICO gets over.
Thanks for the response. If you have been communicating and replying messages like this, I don't think anyone will complain. Good luck as we look forward to a great ICO.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

Rewards and loyalty are an obvious and most useful case of blockchain, but its quite crowded - I want to ask, what separates this project from the rest in this space?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

Rewards and loyalty are an obvious and most useful case of blockchain, but its quite crowded - I want to ask, what separates this project from the rest in this space?

Hi aleksand,

We work on a tried and tested model. And we have been working successfully in this field for past 5 years. Besides, our clients make huge savings which makes their trading and investment more profitable.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

When and what is the extension date for the next ICO? to obtain HardCap

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Hi Jaksone,

The ICO deadline has been extended for next 3 months. ICO ends on 2018-09-18.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Hi Jaksone,

To be honest, you should work on getting out your team on visuals, this generates more confidence and trust. Most people do their due diligence investigating profiles of team members because of the many scams and risks that come with ICOs. I can't seem to find visuals of team members to convince invest in your project.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

I have my fears too investing in this project, because for all I care, the team members could just a fake profile photos not until we can see videos of the founder and other team members talking about this project before am convinced

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Hi Jaksone,

To be honest, you should work on getting out your team on visuals, this generates more confidence and trust. Most people do their due diligence investigating profiles of team members because of the many scams and risks that come with ICOs. I can't seem to find visuals of team members to convince invest in your project.

Hi Jacksone,

We are going to put up the visuals soon.
Alltimer

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

How is the ICO going, have your team been able to
close deals with the intended investors yet?Hope there is progress?

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

Ico for this project is extended to 3 months ahead because it does not reach Hardcap .. my advice whether it is not better to use LIVE promotions to investors like other ICO projects do to be better known and achieve sales targets ..
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty! What is the projected market cap of CryptoCashbackRebate?
Alltimer

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

I would suggest for the team to be more transparent by making live videos about the project, seminars and other visuals by the team, I believe it will go along to help bring investors.

Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

I've studied the project documents, I like your idea. However, I did not quite understand how your token will be used inside the system.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Is this project tokensale still ongoing because it seems dead to me, AMA was suggested many months ago, no videos of team, no marketing all these suggest this is pure scam.
Alltimer

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Who have noticed the recent silence in the telegram group of this project? Too many questions asked and no reply, what's happening?

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

How close is this project to reaching the softcap? From what we can see there are many private investors and there might already be enough funds invested to proceed with this project. After the ICO ends in a few weeks time what are the next steps during Q4?

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: