Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]CryptoCashbackRebate - Cryptos Are Rewarding. TOKEN SALE APR 4🚀🌟  (Read 2359 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Unlike many blockchain startups, CryptoCashbackRebate already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap.

Very well said, let's see how far and dedicated they can continue in this path when they have achieved a successful ICO, hopefully the passion, resilience and hardwork team puts in would continue.
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Unlike many blockchain startups, CryptoCashbackRebate already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap.

Very well said, let's see how far and dedicated they can continue in this path when they have achieved a successful ICO, hopefully the passion, resilience and hardwork team puts in would continue.
I also hope and will continue to follow this project. I think he can do a lot of useful work!
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

sales time is still long but the results have been obtained almost reach the targeted results, I am sure this project will achieve its future success.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

#Joined Article Campaign

My article link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cryptocashbackrebate-first-cashback-rebate-portal-semih-yılmaz/

Bitcointalk Username : 67semih
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

I don't quite understand what is happening with this project anymore, there's no word from the team any longer. Followed the telegram group discussions, May 19th is the last the admin said a word. Have they bailed on us?
Vorteqs

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

#Joined Article Campaign

My article link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cryptocashbackrebate-first-cashback-rebate-portal-semih-yılmaz/

Bitcointalk Username : 67semih

If indeed you want to participate in the bounty then this is the wrong thread to drop your authentication post. Check bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169740.0
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

It is becoming disturbing that the team don't respond to any queries both on their telegram group and here on Bitcointalk. I can see the campaign manager was online some 2days ago, it's beginning to look like awkward.
cryptocashbackrebate (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

I don't quite understand what is happening with this project anymore, there's no word from the team any longer. Followed the telegram group discussions, May 19th is the last the admin said a word. Have they bailed on us?

Hi Vorteqs,

We are gearing up to extend the ICO deadline and as the team was completely busy in dealing with investors, hence the bounty update was paused. We are back at updating the bounty stakes. Bounty ends on 18th June, 2018.

Cheers.
Vorteqs

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Hi Vorteqs,

We are gearing up to extend the ICO deadline and as the team was completely busy in dealing with investors, hence the bounty update was paused. We are back at updating the bounty stakes. Bounty ends on 18th June, 2018.

Cheers.

Anticipation and alot of anxiety built up during this period of silence amongst all supporters of your project and the community as a whole. However, please try to enhance communication more effectively even when you are busy. Good luck guys.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

Indeed a communication gap can be harmful but when managed appropriately this can be avoided. Team is back to the work, as we await further announcement on way forward.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

How experienced is the team of this project? Bcause a project without experienced team do suffer atimes. Hope your team have good support backing your project up?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

The team of this project are 7years experienced in financial market and forex market and based on experience they are the most financial affiliate.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Hi Vorteqs,

Cheers.

Now there are a lot of projects, and we understand that all the teams want their ISO to be successful. To achieve this, you need more time and a lot of advertising and then success is possible.
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Can you guys organise an AMA session for us the community and supporters
EvanDecosse

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

hello, with whom can I talk about marketing?
Dhohert

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

hello, with whom can I talk about marketing?
You want to discuss about marketing go to their telegram group and not here on Bitcointalk cos no one will answer you here.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Checking on the website, I observed that the fund that has been raised so far is 4.5M and softcap is 5M. My question is, will the token sale extend if you don't hit softcap?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

Some marketing photos of the team promoting CCR would really help this project
Dhohert

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

I observed that the team have not been active in the telegram group  as all questions asked there have not been answered and the last time seen for some is about a week ago. I don't want to believe is what I am thinking.
cryptocashbackrebate (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

Checking on the website, I observed that the fund that has been raised so far is 4.5M and softcap is 5M. My question is, will the token sale extend if you don't hit softcap?

Yes, We are extending the ico campaign by 3 more months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: