Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the difference of HUMAN and PEOPLE???  (Read 147 times)
Theresaaa (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Any opinions???
bajolijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:04:19 AM

in my opinion there is no difference between humans and people. because the target is one. but maybe people's words are more formal and often used. nothing is different from those 2 words because it has the same meaning. usually the word man is used to call one of the living beings. such as the distinction between humans, animals, and plants. while for the word people usually distinguish between fellow humans.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

in my opinion there is no difference between humans and people. because the target is one. but maybe people's words are more formal and often used. nothing is different from those 2 words because it has the same meaning. usually the word man is used to call one of the living beings. such as the distinction between humans, animals, and plants. while for the word people usually distinguish between fellow humans.

Well explained.  Smiley
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

Any opinions???

Human: refers to human biological characteristics
for example:
On the other hand, human is described as part of the Homo sapiens or Homo sapiens sapiens. They are basically members of the hominin clade, which is a branch of the great apes. Humans can be classified from their bipedalism, erect posture, larger and more complex brains that allow them the ability to use tools and form societies.
People: a group of humans in an unpredictable amount
example: the market is crowded with many people
lioata

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

In my opinion, it is not different because it is all about human beings, just because of each person's use
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

The term 'person' refers to a being that consists of life and a soul, and has the capability of conscious thought, i.e. is a sentient being. A human, on the other hand, is described as part of the Homo sapiens or Homo  sapiens. ... For all purposes a person and a human are the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: