Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many weeks or months before you earn money from Bitcoin or Bounty Campaign?  (Read 247 times)
bossloccox (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork . " The  First Fruit of my Labor."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

Every bounty has different time and it depends on ico rule, I can get paid about 8 weeks, and I also hope the result is satisfactory.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:04:53 AM
Merited by AGD (1)

signature campaigns and bounties for marketing ICO's are foolish errands and very similar to walking the streets picking up pennies. and are only useful if u just want a couple pennies to play around with or live in a country where a couple pennies is worth as much minimum wage as the time you put in collecting them pennies.

instead think of your own skills/talents/knowledge and market yourself. inform people of your skills and set a bounty where you want to b paid X for doing a certain task

dont limit yourself to a sig campaign where you can only advertise 1 company for a month and only able to get a pay day if you spend many hours of that month making useless time wasted posts.

instead set yourself up with many avenues. market yourself look for all the companies that are involved in an area you know and then apply for jobs they advertise or if you see something they should offer tell them that you have an idea that can expand/improve their business and you want X for that idea

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
resistanx

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

Is the result you mean ETH ?, because if the result is still a token, the profit is still 50:50 between profit and no profit, if the project is successful, the token price will go up and there you will get profit by selling it, but if the token price is not go up and the project is stopped, then you do not expect to benefit from the token
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

In bounty campaign, almost two to three months you can surely earn money, but in signature campaign, in every week end campaign the salary distributions would immediately done into your wallet and that is already a form of money income. But that two campaigns are both good, the bounty campaign and signature campaign, it depends on the person which one they like to join.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:55 AM

if I am honest yes, have not felt the results of the signature campaign.
because I also just joined in bitcointalk.
but I hope my future will feel the results of my work in the signature campaign.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

According to my friend experienced you will get paid three to four months after an ICO end up. There are ICO's that distribute tokens after a weeks but some are after a months. Its also depends to the rules of bounty campaign we're you joined for.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

From my experience of doing bounty campaigns, it will take you for about 2 months but it really depends on the campaign. There are some signature campaigns that are paying eth or btc weekly so you will earn there weekly. Social medias and other types of campaigns usually takes a few months before it ends because they run it together with their ICO period. You can make money after you finished doing completely.

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

I know many member will testify about it. I just wanted to know , how many weeks or months before you had your own money from joining different campaigns. I started joining signature campaign since last week of February this year only. Hoping for a good result. Even though i did not get much money i would still be happy and excited because this is the first result of my hardwork . " The  First Fruit of my Labor."

There are signature campaigns here which pay per week. So it took me 7 days to get my first payment after I was enrolled here. Though I am making very less money with this, since I am getting paid in bitcoins, it is very exciting for me.

I would have been participating in discussions here anyway as I am investing money in crypto regularly. I also plan to become active in alt coin section as I want to diversify my investment in alt coins. I will start with reading the threads there first so that I gain some knowledge to interact with members in that section.
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

each bounty has its own rules whenever the payments are made or tokens are distributed, but clearly the payments will be made after the term of the ICO expires, and I receive a monthly fee after the end of the ICO period, and some for up to three months have not gotten it, it is a scam.

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

It depends on how many weeks did end the campaign you are joining but it takes 2 or 3 months thats the longest before you get your money.if you have patience just wait and you will see and feel the excitement if you have already your earnings.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

It depends on the bounties, each ICO has different policy and their token distribution. If you pick at last of weeks of ICO maybe you able to earn in short time. But commonly it takes at least 2 months to earn income.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

Most of the time, when you went to a signature campaign, then you probably need to spend more than two months time, because from the bounty threads are released to the end of the ICO, generally need to close to 3 months.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

It depends on how many weeks did end the campaign you are joining but it takes 2 or 3 months thats the longest before you get your money.if you have patience just wait and you will see and feel the excitement if you have already your earnings.

I haven't received any bounty rewards yet however I was able to witness the bounty reward from a friend of mine who had invited me to join in this signature campaign where he was able to get paid in tokens that took him 2 months after the closure of the campaign. His rank at the time when he joined that particular bounty campaign was Sr.Member where it took him almost 3 months on that campaign and the payback was actually good where he received approximately $3.2K USD.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

They only say that after the token sale but the reality, bounties are being paid 1 to 2 months after the token sale. And the worst, some ICOs did not pay bounty hunters. Well, it is just based from my experience and story of my friends. Anyways, there are also bounty campaigns that paid bounty hunters after token sale in a fast and good manner.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

obviously its depends to rule of campaign bro,  Smiley
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

obviously its depends to rule of campaign bro,  Smiley
And depending on which campaign we choose too, sometimes some less trusted campaigns could run away without paying, it happens to my friend. Just be careful and do the best as we can.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

Some signature tasks are paid within one month after the full reward is completed, because the reward manager needs time to count each token of the reward!

Some issue tokens at the end of each week.
Dewi11

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

if you can be honest and I say I never received the result of the signature campaign, and I just followed, from the footprint I read every different footprint when its campaign time is over there 8 weeks and 12 weeks, and also depends on the quick token sale,
Sorry, that sense of sara that I know,
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

every bounty has different campaign time, I ever joined to a bounty for 3 and 4 months, and even 5 months until payment. but now i like choose short bounty.

but if bounty with bitcoin pay, usually every week I get paid with bitcoin.

so, I follow bounty only for long-term income, for short-term income, I do trading.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: