Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 2 BTC Loan with Collateral 25% interest in one month  (Read 1411 times)
n00ber (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:05:19 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2013, 10:32:54 PM by n00ber

Amount requested: 2 BTC 0.5 BTC
Purpose: I will be using this btc to develop my sites.
Term: 1 month
Trusted?: I will provide collateral.

EDIT: 2 BTC loan changed to 0.5 BTC.

Collateral: Domains only
Code:
http://boxingforum.org
http://boxing-shoes.com

I have great domains that needs to be develop into established and profitable sites. This loan could help me earn 5 to 15 times more.
I believe my domains is enough for the loan amount. This are premium, rare, exact word domains. This domains will easily rank on google and other search engines because of its exact match keywords. I even have $600 offer for the boxingforum.org domain. But I want to develop this domains into great sites. I believe boxingforum.org can be sold  $1000 - $10,000.

Cudahuda

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:31:51 PM

What collateral are you offering?

EDIT:

Code:

Roll Eyes
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:34:53 PM

Code:

Roll Eyes
gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:38:07 PM

I don't see how you can call these domains rare, every domain is rare since there is only one of each. And I would stress to say that the 53$ and 52$ are worth it to -only- those who really want it. Other than that, I'd pretty much say these domains wouldn't be collateral for a 300$ loan.

Edit, actually think their software is broke at the moment, Google.com shows up as like 5k$. Either way, They're still not worth 300$. Also one more thing, I'm not saying these domains -aren't- worth what you're wanting for them. I'm just saying if you want to sell them or get a loan on them for what you think they're worth, it's going to take a very long time to find the right person.

n00ber (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Clearly you are not a domainer are and you not credible to judge. Those online automatic appraisal sites know nothing about the value of a domain.

gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:45:17 PM

Clearly you are not a domainer are and you not credible to judge. Those online automatic appraisal sites know nothing about the value of a domain.

We'll go with that. Good luck.

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:54:40 PM

Show proof that these domains are worth "what you say"
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 07:04:14 PM

Just wanted to chime in and say that this guy is right. In fact, I ran some URL's through that same site (urlappraisal.net). If we're going by its values, Google.com is worth a whopping $5,050.48. Want Youtube.com? That's just $4,781.12! That's right, according to that site we can buy BOTH Google and Youtube's websites for under $10k.

Yeah...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 07:37:50 PM

www.boxingforum.org estimated website price is $ 95 - See more at: http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.boxingforum.org#sthash.pE3vSU7z.dpuf

www.boxing-shoes.com estimated website price is $ 147 - See more at: http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.boxing-shoes.com#sthash.qQkbbTeM.dpuf

With the current bitcoin rate collateral is not more worth than the loan but its not a bad collateral I guess.

Good luck on loan bro.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:43:33 PM

domains alone? no websites behind? we are talking about an .org and a domain with a hyphen... estimated worth $20 (and I have been in the webmaster business for ~7 years), so no, you wont get a $300 loan.
n00ber (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:27:01 PM

2 BTC loan changed to 0.5 BTC.

n00ber (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:30:48 PM

domains alone? no websites behind? we are talking about an .org and a domain with a hyphen... estimated worth $20 (and I have been in the webmaster business for ~7 years), so no, you wont get a $300 loan.

I depends on the domain. I give you an simple example like ripplelabs.org and ripplelabs.net. Tradefortress agreed to buy the 2 domains for 6 BTC! from NWO. But NWO sell it to others for even higher price!  See the feedback of NWO for proof.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 01:34:16 AM

You're right, these domain names are usually worth a lot less.
Go ahead sell you're domain for $600, I wanna see!
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:55:44 AM

I depends on the domain. I give you an simple example like ripplelabs.org and ripplelabs.net. Tradefortress agreed to buy the 2 domains for 6 BTC! from NWO. But NWO sell it to others for even higher price!  See the feedback of NWO for proof.

Those domains only have some value because of ripplelabs.com... for example google.org would be worth only 10 USD without google.com and the google company. Or facebook.org would have 0 value, but with the success of facebook.com also facebook.org increases in value.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:03:36 PM

Domains vary in prices really. If someone is looking for that particular domain for their project/company etc. Then they would be prepared to offer higher amounts. But, for someone who isn't looking for that particular domain may not even value it. Although, as stated above facebook.org and other domains like that could be worth something to people. But, it's not always the case.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:46:48 AM

Those domains are not worth the registration price you paid. Sorry Sad
n00ber (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:26:31 AM

Words coming from an indentity thief/scammer.. I doubt if you own one domain. Have sold one domain  or have you bought one domain before? You better shut up you have no credibility.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:45:58 AM

Words coming from an indentity thief/scammer.. I doubt if you own one domain. Have sold one domain  or have you bought one domain before? You better shut up you have no credibility.

Hahaha Cheesy

Looks like I touched a nerve.

Sorry to be the purveyor of bad news, but, anyway you cut it, your domains are not worth the reg price you paid. Might as well let them drop.

Interesting you ask. In fact, I own over 200 domains, so I know what I'm taking about.

Take my advice and others. Only a fool holds on to worthless domains.

Try reading a domainers forum and learn how to buy domains correctly. Oh, and good luck in life. Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:47:52 AM

Good way to sell your domain names for $50 each.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:51:04 AM

I depends on the domain. I give you an simple example like ripplelabs.org and ripplelabs.net. Tradefortress agreed to buy the 2 domains for 6 BTC! from NWO. But NWO sell it to others for even higher price!  See the feedback of NWO for proof.

That is a bad example. If the owner of RippleLabs wanted to, he could easily initiate a trademark infringement claim and have those domains seized, as long as he has RippleLabs registered/trademarked.

That is why the owner of google.org or .net would lose the domain so fast it would make their head spin.

But, hey, if you are so confident in the value of your domains, list them on Sedo.com and see how much they go for.

You already know what I and others on here think. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: