Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bitcoins 400$ worth need help  (Read 1149 times)
speedracerrick69 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 01:44:21 PM

I need to purchase 400 in BTC and need help. I have cash but need some input on the best way to go about this. It seems this is harder then I thought. If you have BTC, have a good rep,  and want to arrange somthing P.M. me as I will be buying in the next couple of days. If someone has a story or a solid way to purchase these withought using my bank account (worried) let me know. Thanks in advance you guys!!!!

Racer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 01:49:37 PM

I need to purchase 400 in BTC and need help. I have cash but need some input on the best way to go about this. It seems this is harder then I thought. If you have BTC, have a good rep,  and want to arrange somthing P.M. me as I will be buying in the next couple of days. If someone has a story or a solid way to purchase these withought using my bank account (worried) let me know. Thanks in advance you guys!!!!

Racer
why are you worried about your bank account?

sorry for being rude, but it smells like a scam.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
PLaci1982

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live long and prosper. \\//,

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 03:33:06 PM

Racer
why are you worried about your bank account?

sorry for being rude, but it smells like a scam.

He's a prince from Nigeria Smiley

Hardware Expert / WinXP, Win7 Expert

1J5oPkyGVdb4mv44KGZQYsHS2ch6e1t4rc
godofal

Activity: 160

TACNAYN - destroyer of worlds

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 06:05:36 PM

yeah, im also waiting till BTC are worth 400...

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 07:47:16 PM

If someone has a story or a solid way to purchase these withought using my bank account (worried) let me know. Thanks in advance you guys!!!!

VirWoX is one method.  It requires that you buy SLL and then trade those for BTC, which incurs fees, but it is possible.

YouTipIt sells bitcoins using a method where credit card is allowed, but again for the fees it only makes sense for low amounts.

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_bitcoins

Perhaps there is a local exchange where you can exchange cash for bitcoins?
 - http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Local

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2011, 11:17:12 PM

http://bitcoinbux.com
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 06:31:52 AM

Racer

PM sent!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: