Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: confused for wallet ETH  (Read 113 times)
QA65 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

If I want to join a bounty , ETH Wallet is required. I read there are some ETH wallets Maybe here can help me a wallet that is easy how to register, and safe
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:48 AM
Merited by ankurguta87 (1)

My Ether Wallet is one of the popular one.
It is online, but you can download the whole site making it available to be accessed without internet.
When creating Ether wallet, MEW will generate wallet file onto your PC, whenever you want to access this wallet you can simply open that file using MEW.

It's safe as long as your PC are safe from Malware or Keylogger Smiley
rartokens

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

Create one using https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Or use metamask https://metamask.io/ for saferway
QA65 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

My Ether Wallet is one of the popular one.
It is online, but you can download the whole site making it available to be accessed without internet.
When creating Ether wallet, MEW will generate wallet file onto your PC, whenever you want to access this wallet you can simply open that file using MEW.

It's safe as long as your PC are safe from Malware or Keylogger Smiley
thanks friend, i will try
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

If I want to join a bounty , ETH Wallet is required. I read there are some ETH wallets Maybe here can help me a wallet that is easy how to register, and safe
You can make MEW wallet, save private key and eth address, after that you can participate in bounty with you erc-20 wallet. Official site myetherwallet.com
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Go here and bookmark it: https://www.myetherwallet.com/ (ERC-20 Wallet) because there are have many scam site Smiley

Enter password you want and Click Create a New Wallet -> Download Keystore File (remember store it carefully) -> Save your Private Key (dont show it to anyone) -> Done

You should use Keystore File + your password to login.

You can use Metamask (Chrome Extension) to login.

0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Use chrome extension "METAMASK". It is safer and easy to access ETH wallet in my opinion.

Extension URL : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn?hl=en
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Use MEW via trezor will be safe. only u have the access to it! IMHO, it's the real deal. u can also generate multiple ETH address if you feel that it's a lil risky.

only issue is that when u wanna consolidates all the bounty tokens.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

If you are just a person looking for a personal wallet, MyEtherWallet is perfect for you. But if you are willing to store large amounts, buy a cold (hardware) wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: