Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:09:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!! Coin value is increasing again!!  (Read 841 times)
serferbali

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

we are not watching the market rise now, everyone is waiting for the decisions from G20 and all traders are not optimistic now
so I assume we can see one more fall till the end of march
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!

market right now on this date down again. Market always have high volatile and its better for me not invest on short period. I am prefer investing my money on long term period. Hope market will rising again and more stable soon
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

Because of the Mt. Gox and Binance issue, the bull run is not yet fully commencing. Although that it does get past the $9k mark, but it falters down again between $8,400 to $8,700 due to the FUD being spread regarding a possible shutdown of operations in Japan. However, this is just a temporary dip but I am not going to be complacent that it will rise anytime soon. Since the market is so unpredictable, either it will fall or rise. Just sayin'.  

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

most likely one more wave of decrease has come to us, have started going public negative news over again on have begun to reduce large volumes a bitka from purses for discharge a bitka! we wait, we will look where it will be redeemed this time. till summer there can be anything.
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Its always will be growing, but lets see the final deal with G20 and than we will check cryptomarket again)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

the current market price is slowly starting to improve even though sometimes there are some dumps that occur but my expectations even though google provide bad news it will not be too influential on the world of crypto.

AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

the current market price is slowly starting to improve even though sometimes there are some dumps that occur but my expectations even though google provide bad news it will not be too influential on the world of crypto.

I think that slow moving of price would be a good news . Some says by june the price or market will be recovered a hundred percent. So this is the time for us to hold because it is a good sign that bitcoin price will be recovered.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!

That sure was a good time. But the thing is that after that short period of time, the coins are dropping like hell again today which is pretty upsetting and worrisome. I wish I knew why these drops keep on happening more often than before, but what I am sure of is that prices will eventually recover a few weeks or months from now within this year. In fact, I have already made some pretty good investments into some coins that I know are having real products that solves real problems today.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

Today all altcoin prices are dropping back. I can not really predict Crypto's trend, probably investing in Crypto based on luck rather than experience. No one can seize the market worldwide to know the price of Crypto increases or decreases. Crypto is affected globally. We can not grasp all the information.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

If it is true then this is a great news for all investors. I made the right decision in business. All your waiting and I have good product.
 Congratulations to all investors!
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

this is a really good moment. to be honest, no one can predict cryptocurrency markets. as we know that in the early this year is a very hard moment for bitcoin and altcoin. so just hope this is an increased moment for all cryptocurrency at 2018.

Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Winter may be prolonged. The market is not ripe yet. Little movement up and down is not a clear sign yet when it could go up.
It will be interesting to see how things will develop in next few months.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

It's really difficult to foresee if when will the coin value will rise and its been in dip for quite awhile. Everybody in cryptoworld is waiting for the recovery period of cryptocurrency. Patience is really the key to get a good gain through trading and through investing in ico as well.
cat0ne0

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

I see that the golden age may come. But I'm not certain yet, because there's stil a lot of FUD in the air, especially in Asia.
Let's wait a while and keep accumulating.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Yes indeed yesterday there was a slight increase though but now the market back down because of FUD from Japan that they do not believe in Binance, and make traders panic and sell their Bitcoin.
That is just a hoax and already clarified by the CEO of BINANCE but that does not stop the dumping.
Let's hope, in April later the market will return to recover and rise.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

Winter may be prolonged. The market is not ripe yet. Little movement up and down is not a clear sign yet when it could go up.
Indeed, the market is not yet ready for further growth. I do not share the views of the optimists. I doubt that bitcoin in the next couple of months will be able to overcome the level of 10K.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

Indeed, the market is not yet ready for further growth. I do not share the views of the optimists. I doubt that bitcoin in the next couple of months will be able to overcome the level of 10K.
If bitcoin go to flat alts will grow. Spring is green. I hope that BTC will flat enough time for good alts growth. And it'l be excellent.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Actually with the decline in prices Bitcoin and Altcoins currently become an opportunity for us to buy as much as possible. Moreover Bitcoin and Ethereum are definitely up. But most of the bitcoin users panicked with the current conditions.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

we are not watching the market rise now, everyone is waiting for the decisions from G20 and all traders are not optimistic now
so I assume we can see one more fall till the end of march
That could be a smart thing I guess. The coin is not going to have a high price if people keep watching the price and selling coins every chance they get.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Yes, that's what we should expect. Just at some point I think there was a conspiracy of crypt holders and they downgraded the entire market artificially.

Never give up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: