Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:47:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!! Coin value is increasing again!!  (Read 841 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
I also heard that in the G6 meeting the crypto currencies were also a topic on which there was discussion, so from there also some people would have heard about crypto and it's potential and that's why they would have invested in the coins leading to bullish market as seen.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Looks good, im happy too but it may be a bull trap? i hope not, still for the trend reversal, market has to come up with big volumes, im hopeful and i wish to see 1000 billion volume in couple of months.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

It just reaching old price few days ago. And now we cannot said it increasing. Market still in a downtrend. Hope for more good new in the future

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

I hope this is just the beginning of a great recovery because the last two months have been very negative. The news that should come from the G20 could give further help to the growth of the cryptocurrency market, I remain confident
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

things have not gone well in the crypto money world and the coin prices have fallen so fast that some prices do not seem to be good news for us anymore. need to rise much more
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
I have been watching this situation for a week, then the growth is again a correction. While there is no reason to say that everything will not fall down again, it is better to wait until April.
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

I had no doubt that the cryptocurrency market would go up again. Blockchain brings a lot of advantages for all spheres activity so projects based on it will be in high demand.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

Yeah that's a great news to us as this could be a start of our long awaiting bull run. It gives hope after a series of bearish trend hope this will attract more buyers to join on the technology. Hold for the better of Bitcoin community.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Institutional money might give a boost what will make a $1-5 trillion marketcap this year alone. G20 is very bullish for crypto market.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

I have been looking at price trends since 2013, and a simple insight would be, the overall value of crypto has only increased, but will all the coins on CMC will keep on increasing, certainly not.

There are still many coins which are still at same or below their November price level, even after massive bull run.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

1000% gains will certainly come, but you never know for which. Most probably for a very strong coin(real blockchain use case) which has current mCap of around 50-100MM and will sooner or later be valued at billion dollar.
Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

With the G20 summit in november, there are negligible chance of crypto price to get any momentum.
Though after that we may see a rapid gain when the world embrace crypto and China re-enters the market.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

The journey for the coins which really more tended towards the higher direction.. I think it still takes a more time, it's still moving slowly. But it does have a good mind if we are more optimistic thinking about it, there are still much support and interests of many people of course. In addition on long term investing .. I think it's more suitable to doing daily trading on a certain coins on the current movement.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Of a truth some have sold their token and bitcoin because of fear,they think it it the end of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market ,but this a wrong motive the market is a volatile market the better we understand it that way we do not need to panic.
Muktar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

this is happy news for the holders of digital assets because the last few weeks the price of coin in the market had plummeted and now the price of coins in the market slowly began to rise hopefully will continue to rise and return to stable
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Yes it seems to go up but you have to wait a little longer before opening the champagne. The BTC does not yet have a precise direction and the G20 can also change the deal, for good or for bad. Let's be patient a little longer and we'll see.
Of course one must never celebrate until we know surely that the market is recovering and heading towards bullish trend. And indeed btc and other cryptos don’t have precise direction of movements as nowadays its just been a game of manipulation for big players.

I don’t think that g20 will change the deal for now because they already mentioned clearly that crypto currencies don’t posses any financial risk and danger to the countries and there is no need for its regulation currently. 
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

It is certainly a good news for a lot of investors, they have been worried about their investment. It is the nature of bitcoin sometimes drops and then picks up again.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Yes thanks to  G20 that refuse to regulate the crypto. They really helped but the end has not come because they said they will monitor the cryptocurrency for some time. But we are all happy that the fields are green again.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Yes green light is definitely a good sign, but some of my portfolio coins don't grow back the same rate as they've fallen during the period of late January- February. Still not much money returned back to crypto and investors prefer to value top 100 coins.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

Yes, happy with the green, certainly G-20 summit effect...

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: