Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Apply Bounty Manager? Please leave a comment  (Read 172 times)
joelsamuya (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

Hello guys, just wanna ask seriously, i am wondering what link do the bounty managers applied? Can you give me some good inputs of what link of BTT forum? because i wanted to apply, so that my learnings could expand when it comes to bounty management?

Thanks so much for the spare time of replying my concern.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

I'd like to know these links too. I'm seeing there are bounty managers who don't really have ranks but got the job. I'm sure they are paid well more than the legendary participants. I see there are people looking for managers in the services section of the forum but I don't think they will really hire someone that hasn't have experience but where do we get some experience when no one is hiring a user without management experience too.
joelsamuya (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:29:10 AM

Yes me too, im wondering where they applied for that, because i wanna tried it managing an ICO bounty, hoping anyone could give us hints and links. Thanks
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

the implementation of bounty management system from several managers is different but I see in the application of the final calculation are all the same you can learn from Bounty yanv is done

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

I think bounty manager don't apply for any work, the team of a specific project will be the one to contact them to work with their project. Its a result of a good reputation, now if someone asking for a manager try to apply on it and prove that you deserve the spot. Its a big responsibility and you must be ready for that.
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

You may try to contact bounty managers and inquire to them directly, or you can ask our Mods or. D2 for it, I'm sure they knows something, there is no harm in asking be sure to make it politely since no one from any bounty manager will be answering your quiries here because they are too much busy to begin with.
IvanBitcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

I don't understand, can you explain more ?
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

i am wondering what link do the bounty managers applied?Can you give me some good inputs of what link of BTT forum?
What made you think that you are reliable and has the capacity to become a bounty manager? There's no link for application if you want to be one of it.

There are posts on the Services for those bounties who are looking for one.

because i wanted to apply, so that my learnings could expand when it comes to bounty management?
Learning or earnings? Before applying or being one of it make sure that you have what it takes to be a bounty manager.

It is not just about enrolling participants and counting their posts.

lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Hi, I've search through google and I'd found a similar concerns like yours. You can check it out if it would answered your queries and I'll suggest maybe you should try to search it for yourself so thus a repeated thread will be avoided.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241020.new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2533397.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2496768.0

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

I am still learning. do not worry if we choose the right bounty will also be a gift. but I think now, I'm following all the new bounty I follow and compare all that which is good and that for my knowledge and experience. that's my opinion
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

there's no such places where you can apply as bounty manager because ICOs and Crypto developers have bounty managers already as part of their future plans and road maps.
there are already more bounty managers in this forum but I don't think good ICOs or good projects are hiring new bounty managers except the veterans like Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy etc.
Bounty hunters won't trust new managers as well especially Lowe ranked members.
flat1983

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I also want to acquire some knowledge in this field. I have a lot of experience in managing the community.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I myself here is also still the stage of learning. according to me by following many gifts of course we can membadingkan one by one which is the best. maybe from there we can analyze about the best manager.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Hello guys, just wanna ask seriously, i am wondering what link do the bounty managers applied? Can you give me some good inputs of what link of BTT forum? because i wanted to apply, so that my learnings could expand when it comes to bounty management?

Thanks so much for the spare time of replying my concern.

you need more experience, with your message here you dont have the knowledge yet.
and project are looking for a great bounty manager as it is the one to manage the marketing.
there are no links for application by the way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: