Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is a hard investment for the working class  (Read 472 times)
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

If there is an analysis of the situation on the bitcoin market and focus on participating in the past of invests, and the hand will already be stuffed for further, and so far it is time to endure luck and positive moments. The main thing is to learn from the next times not to make mistakes
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

It depends on where you place Bitcoin. If you treat Bitcoin as a full-time job, you need to pay attention all the time, but if you invest it, you certainly won't put all your money in, so you don't need to keep watching.
Yeah it is good to use bitcoin as your additional source of income but don’t leave your job for the sake of bitcoin, it allows high income as way of earning as it can be earn in your free time, nothing is to be worry at all. Market value use to rise and fall everything should be done with patience, at beginning age of investment try to invest small and limited money to bitcoin then after than increase your circle so it will not disturb you.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

I think you don't have to look every hour at the bitcoin price. It will be enough several minutes a day to read related news and make a decision. And bitcoin is the most democratic tool for investments.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

i think i understand how the anti bitcoins consortium is doing it ......they are attracting the people who are affected by the smallest fall in prices to become the face of bitcoins and popularizing these minority stories and ignoring the ones who actually took the time to learn , plan and come up with a actual action plan , and for whom bitcoins is actually working .Your not a day trader why would you need to be constantly watching the prices as if bitcoins are going anywhere , bitcoins is more entrenched now than it was a year ago at this time , its now the new craze so you need not buy into this manufactured view that its going anywhere , more and more businesses ,governments and government structures are moving towards bitcoins and its underlying technology.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Investing in bitcoin is always a big risk.Because the price changes every minute. You should not invest in bitcoin if you have a small income. Because the profit you will get not soon. You should also not invest all your capital. This part should be no more than 10 percent of all your savings. It should be an amount you can afford to lose.
Bitcoin is a complex investment in bitcoin for the working class, because it also already has quite a decent cost. Of course, you can buy a certain number of satosh, but I'm not sure if it's convenient. I think that it is more realistic to invest in altcoyins with a small cost, but for this it is necessary to know the crypto-currency market well. For this, of course, you need time and patience.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Maybe there's not a lot of change in the eight hours that people work!

Bitcoin is volatile, and if you give up your full-time job to trade, you might get a low profit too!

I think BTC's trading is still available in free time!

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

if you had invest in bitcoin, would you follow the price every couple hours? if you had a job you would be more focus on your job than whats on the screen of your phone. you would be fired from your job? maybe. investing in bitcoin is hard on you everyday at every time. it can fall down to 1000$ in 2 hours if you dont pay attention to it. if you wanted to sell before that big dip but you cant because you are at work. invest what you can afford to lose. investing in bitcoin for a person working an 8 hour job is something else. i think thats why the price havent risen lately because people are more worried about their job than investing in a volatile market.
I think that depend by ourselves, if we use bitcoin for short-term investment or trading, we should check it every time because we should know how the price of bitcoin in that time.This will disturb our main job, not recomended for people who have main job. because bitcoin can be drop so far in a minutes only. that so danger for you.
But if we use bitcoin or another coin for long term investment, we just need check the potency of that coin which we invest, because if that coin no have potency to reach high price in future for what we invest? and we can check the price every we have free time or when we take a rest while drink a cup of coffe. This so recommended for all people, employed or unemployed, because so easy to do this. But we should learn first about investment in crypto .
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

It depends on where you place Bitcoin. If you treat Bitcoin as a full-time job, you need to pay attention all the time, but if you invest it, you certainly won't put all your money in, so you don't need to keep watching.
Yeah it is good to use bitcoin as your additional source of income but don’t leave your job for the sake of bitcoin, it allows high income as way of earning as it can be earn in your free time, nothing is to be worry at all. Market value use to rise and fall everything should be done with patience, at beginning age of investment try to invest small and limited money to bitcoin then after than increase your circle so it will not disturb you.

I agree that you shouldn't leave your job for earning online using bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile, it is still safe to have an expected income at the end of the month rather than praying for the bitcoin price to soar up high.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
bebluegame

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Being in high working class can use other cheaper cryptomoedas
acha 1 3

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Maybe if you understand trading tips, can produce a little, tp if also can be a lot of revenue.
I've read maybe you can understand

BITCOIN TRADING TIPS
1 Holding Bitcoin means you are holding the item to be sold
2Holding Rupiah means looking for the best position to buy merchandise
3Do not get greedy to set sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to being satisfied and do not try to sell at unreasonable prices unless you're absolutely sure.
4 Dare to sell at cheaper prices when the market is negative so that it can get a profit
5Listen to the tick tock tick at the stagnant market while smiling
6Indonesian prices are rarely below BTC-E prices because our market tends to be positive and Bitcoin supply is less.
7Indonesian prices are always slow following international prices use to read trends.

Bitcoin Price in Indonesia is more Positive than Lowest Price
Hello, Please add the source of your post, don't just copy, translate, and paste it to the thread! This can be danger fo your account.
I know you take it from Indonesian pages, I see it from your post, but we are in international discussion and we don't need answer just for one country, like you says : Indonesian prices are rarely below BTC-E prices because our market tends to be positive and Bitcoin supply is less.
How about if topic starter not from Indonesia? can he use Indonesian price as based price? No, please carefully when make a post.
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that provides users with unique opportunities. The Bitcoin payment system uses a cryptographic and decentralized register.
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

if you had invest in bitcoin, would you follow the price every couple hours? if you had a job you would be more focus on your job than whats on the screen of your phone. you would be fired from your job? maybe. investing in bitcoin is hard on you everyday at every time. it can fall down to 1000$ in 2 hours if you dont pay attention to it. if you wanted to sell before that big dip but you cant because you are at work. invest what you can afford to lose. investing in bitcoin for a person working an 8 hour job is something else. i think thats why the price havent risen lately because people are more worried about their job than investing in a volatile market.

If you are a working class, I'm sure that you are not dumb enough to just throw your money in the market and not just FOMO. Yes, you are correct, if can make swings in a few minutes and it can go down in a blink of an eye.

If you can't on time, they why sell at all? Just wait for the perfect time to sell, (usually during massive bullrun) and just concentrate in your daily jobs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

For me if you have a regular work at 8hours a day then you want to engage in crypto wirld,i think it is not difficult to investvin bitcoin even you have regular work. It depends on how you invest. If you invest for a long period of time then it is okey,you don't need to check the bitcoin price from time to time. But if you do shory term investment in trading that is difficult because you need to monitor the price movement of bitcoin every time. It is depends on how you can manage your time on your regular job and investing in bitcoin.

andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

I think investing btc is very difficult but we have to work hard and have to try to get success. jagan said give up to get something we have to fight for our own sake
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

it is true that when we invest Bitcoin we need a lot of time to pay attention to Bitcoin price increase, but this is for a short time, and if long term investment we can do it all without disturbing
The main job..
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

a worker who has a routine for 8 hours in one day I think will not be able to run simultaneously in trading activities conducted in bitcoin. maybe you should be able to manage the time very simultaneously, suppose you work in the real world during the day and of course you can trade at night. but I do not think it would be too effective to make a profit because you can not focus on trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

They said, You can't serve two masters at the same time, Likewise bitcoin investment and working class are both important, It could hamper yourself, especially when you are running out of time because of pressure. Better focus at one task if you think you can't do both..There's a perfect time for everything..

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

for a working individual i think if you put all youre investment on bitcoin it will be really a though one. bitcoin drops drastically and goes high at a very unpredictable time. you need to always be updated to the time when you will sell or buy youre bitcoin. as a suggestion dont put everything in bitcoin if you are working individual.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

You made some valid points here especially if you are referring to day trading where you need to be on constant watch and minimal distractions.Other than that, I think bitcoin is an excellent investment class for the working class.Everyone should devote some percentage of the portfolio (not the largest chunk though) to bitcoin, especially for long term.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

I think not much can be done in investing in bitcoin. not always have to see pitch in every day. we just wait patiently in a few months. and this does not interfere with our permanent work in the real world. unless you intend to trade, of course this is another thing. every hour we should always see price movements. of course this becomes difficult for the permanent workers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: