Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:29:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is a hard investment for the working class  (Read 472 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

in my opinion, actually bitcoin investment is not difficult if you know the trick and patience
Essentially before you say it's hard you better learn the market pricing system
Correct. The key is on the will. If the will is strong, it will make every effort to make the most of the time available. There are many ways to invest with bitcoin, our task is to study it, and choose the way that best suits our will and ability.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

The working class can invest small amounts of money into BTC or other alt coins. Be sure to invest without emotion, that way if prices go down or up, you're not going to be emotionally attached. Go into investing with a long-term mindset.
everyone can be if the person is always trying, never give up, and persevere. for the working class if you want to successfully invest with bitcoin should be smart to divide the time when to work and when to bitcoin. but it all depends on the worker himself and everyone has his own way.
I think there is no difficulty as working class to invest in bitcoin because no matter how busy you work you can certainly set aside time to rest / free time. and you can use that to invest in bitcoin. if you're really busy. you do not have to go to the market every time. you can leave it for a few months and come back. I'm sure the profit you've got
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

if you had invest in bitcoin, would you follow the price every couple hours? if you had a job you would be more focus on your job than whats on the screen of your phone. you would be fired from your job? maybe. investing in bitcoin is hard on you everyday at every time. it can fall down to 1000$ in 2 hours if you dont pay attention to it. if you wanted to sell before that big dip but you cant because you are at work. invest what you can afford to lose. investing in bitcoin for a person working an 8 hour job is something else. i think thats why the price havent risen lately because people are more worried about their job than investing in a volatile market.

When I invested back in 2014, I'm only a minimum wage earner not hoping to get rich quickly but to somehow get something extra from my investments. Every week, I made sure that I can buy bitcoins with my spare money and thankfully I accumulated over 10 btc within a 2-year time period. I never paid attention much to the price, and I just kept on buying and buying. For long-term holders, this will actually work since you can think of your money being deposited to a bank with higher interest rate, though you can withdraw it anytime you like. If you can't handle the stress on investing, then don't. You don't need to check the prices every hour or two since it will really change, up or down. Do whatever it is that you do and let your investment sit there if you're not a day-trader.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

That approach isn't investing per se, it could best be described as gambling. For an investor, it isn't as difficult to put down a few bucks and go your way for a while. If this is investment in the first place, one wouldn't be checking every minute for profits.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

That approach isn't investing per se, it could best be described as gambling. For an investor, it isn't as difficult to put down a few bucks and go your way for a while. If this is investment in the first place, one wouldn't be checking every minute for profits.

bitcoin investments is totally different from a gambling because the profit that you can get from bitcoin investment is not instant as what we experience on a gambling and bitcoin investments are also less riskier than a usuall gambling.

For an investor, it isn't as difficult to put down a few bucks and go your way for a while

Yes , it is . because not all investors are rich. I think you are already aware that a lot of the population are still poor but even though they are poor they still trying their luck investing on these cryptocurrency for a hope to become a millionaire someday.

. If this is investment in the first place, one wouldn't be checking every minute for profits.

Every investors do have their own different strategy.   Some may stay away from the prices for awhile but there were also some that constantly checking the price every hour every minute because bitcoin is known to be a highly volatile coin which can pumped and sky rocket unexpectedly even though on a shorter amount of time.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

I agree that bitcoin is not for everyone, not everyone can afford to invest a large amount of money in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is not now for ordinary people, because its value is several thousand dollars.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Yes it is too difficult to earn when you are just belong to a working class. As we all know that bitcoin earning in the investment will determine on the amount you invested and of course the bigger amount you invest the bigger profit also in return. And if you are just like a working class investing in bitcoin then relatively you have only small amount invested into it.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

you dont need to watch the price everytime and everyday if you investing for long-term. but if you want to get a profit in short-term you should know how to make a good time management. i think you can do that with some alert crypto price apps right now. but if you still cant handle that, comeback to the name, its called invesment, so you dont need to be hurry just focus on your main job. or if you think bitcoin is more profitable than your job, you can quit and be a full time bitcoin investor.
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

if you had invest in bitcoin, would you follow the price every couple hours? if you had a job you would be more focus on your job than whats on the screen of your phone. you would be fired from your job? maybe. investing in bitcoin is hard on you everyday at every time. it can fall down to 1000$ in 2 hours if you dont pay attention to it. if you wanted to sell before that big dip but you cant because you are at work. invest what you can afford to lose. investing in bitcoin for a person working an 8 hour job is something else. i think thats why the price havent risen lately because people are more worried about their job than investing in a volatile market.

when you invest in Bitcoin, you don't need to be watching prices every hour afterwards. You can simply decide to hold long term. Or if you are too afraid, then set the limit orders and other trading features to prevent the loss

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

not necessary to see bitcoin price for every hours in a day even though you invest in bitcoin and if the price fall don't mean will not recover back but indeed to devide time between the jobs and bitcoin is quite hard currently because for downtrend situations we should more look at bitcoin price to avoid loss and sometimes you have to choose between bitcoin and your actual jobs
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

its depend on how you consider bitcoin. if you consider it as your future then you must do that.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

I think it depend on the kind of job that you have. If you have a lot of time to use your gadgets or phone to do bitcoin that is good but if not dont worry because there's a lot of way to earn bitcoin. Like me I'm from the marketing and sales in field of work so I did not do trading. I'm only joining in the signature campaign so that I can post on the forum at night or even when I have a free time at work. It is comlartable to do because there is only a weekly target o  your post so that you are not going to rush or be pressure that time to time you need to go online. Remember that if you want something you will make a time or a way to make it possible.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Rubesmatic

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

It really is based on the individual's priorities.  If someone didn't get a great education, has a low paying job, starts a family, then yes bitcoin will be hard to get into.  But if someone is concerned about their financial future, makes an effort to invest some of what they have and to grow a position...well then bitcoin can be for anybody.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

I think I will divide the time for my work and for analyze the crypto price, and it will not spend much time.

I am a busy person, I am an employee in one company in my country, but I can control the time for real work and also for crypto.

and you should manage your time because investing is not the same as trading.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

of course not, I think bitcoin is a very easy investment if you can understand the right way of investing you will be able to earn a lot of profits and you can grow your assets very easily. do not make things very easy becomes very difficult.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

I can't agree with that!
People investing in bitcoin have 24/7 access to computers (most of them).
Those, who work 8 hours a day on a job that does not involve any interaction with the PC, have a very small interest in bitcoin (might have not even heard about it).
The active investors are the tech people, who DO actively follow the prices.
Otherwise, they would not invest!  Wink
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

I am working an 8 hours job and indeed I am more focused here than bitcoin but that doesn't mean that I am neglecting working on bitcoin even if it's only my sideline job and I won't agree that it would be hard for someone like me to do two things. Investing on bitcoin is a of luck because we cannot predict the price movement of bitcoin if it will go down or up.

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment tool  irrespective of all classes since it can be operated electronically only,  the working class people might be getting very little time to spare with the crypto market in such cases  they can use bitcoin for investment other than trading.or can be invested in other suitable crypto currencies. The investor should have the minimum idea about the bitcoin and the other alternate coins in the market prior to the investment. Bitcoin is more popular than any other currency in the market but suitable other alt coins are there in the market if required.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

No it is not. If you dont have considerable amount of money to invest, then you can do airdrops, and bounties to find more ETH. Then you can trade from that amount..
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

I think it is the opposite. The best example is here is myself. I'm focus on trading and bounty hunting because I believe that cryptocurrencies will help me leave my current job and will give me income more than what I'm earning. If you will just learn how to do trading and i vesting in cryptocurrency even you are employed, you will surely gain financial freedom in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: