Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Overview of Crypto's future  (Read 91 times)
CarlosWhite (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

If you are an expert in Cryptocurrency market with a 1-3 year vision then this is the right time to buy Crypto. A similar situation happened in the late June last year, which is only occasionally. We need to keep the faith in the future of Crypto as the value of global capitalization market of Crypto will not stop at the number $ 500 billion in the next three years.                                                                                                                                    Keep your head cool then buy 1-2 Crypto (Not too many) that have good prices, set a target price, and hold that Crypto in 1-3 years. Don't invest in cryptos generated simply as digit currency. Choose the technology of future - the new generation of Blockchain technology with updates in improving transaction speed, scale, security and the ability to connect different Blockchain.                                                                                                                                It's hard to believe that,by this time last year, ETH value has yet reached $20                                                                                          If this is not the time then when? Act now!                                                                                 
 Even a good crypto can have its price lowed 30%-50% or more. Be smart in investing!                                                                      Good luck to you all!   
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

No one can accurately predict the future, so the future of the price of a certain coin is only a guess and gambling.
There are too many changes in the future. Before you invest, you still need continuous research and study.
Rockstar1

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

CoinBro.net, TangleUniverse.com, EthGal.com 4sale

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

I believe you're correct. The pattern closely resembles the 2014 crash. I'll summarize:

Fall 2013, China introduces crypto regulations
Fall 2017, China banned crypto, ICOs, exchanging, etc.

November 2013, BTC ATH.
November 2017, BTC ATH.

February 2014, Mt. Gox problems started that culminated in the Bitcoin Titanic
February 2018, Mt. Gox trustee dumps a load of bitcoins

The recent financial analysts' FUD about BTC heading to $2.8k resembles the predictions they made about bitcoin in 2014 heading to $200.

During the late 2013 and throughout 2014, there were also many signature Elliot Waves patterns where the price rose succinctly then crashed, but then continued to crash lower and not rise as high. We're seeing that now since January till this day, we've seen BTC and alts cross between high 7k and 14k, with the peak slowly but surely getting lower, and the bottom getting deeper.

I believe bitcoin and alts will recover to another peak, but I also believe we're in for more bottoms. I'm unsure if we'll hit $2.8k, but I don't think $5k is out of the question.

I do believe we have more innovation that could help restore bitcoin's price, like the full implementation of lightning network.

But it also sounds like more regulations and pitfalls could be in store for us in 2018, given that the G20 is pressuring for more international regulation of crypto.

4sale: CoinBro.net, ParadiseCrypto.com, Mine.Asia, INBEX.com, BroClub.com, CoinDepot.org, Elly.net, EthGal.com
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

I completely agree with CarlosWhite. Cryptocurrencies are promoted as “future of currency” and also “Bitcoin is the new gold”. So, people definitely have hopes for the fortune future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is used as a payment option at many online and offline sites. Since the release of bitcoin till now, there are about 1384 and is growing further every day. So, you can envision its power and capability of its flourishing future. It is supposed from the number of bitcoin wallets in existence that the number of people investing/trading in cryptocurrency is about 50 million.
Thus, crypto certainly has a future to look upon.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:29 AM

Yes, I have a similar view. If I hold it for a long time, it is a good time to buy, and it is at the low point of the cryptocurrency market.
But if a short-term deal is to be done, it may still fall.

daliyuan45

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

The trend of the cryptocurrency market can be guessed by a lot of people, but we are afraid that there will be some accidents. Now that the market has too many false news, it is difficult to analyze what is true and what is false.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

you are right, we must be optimistic and if you do not want crypto grow more then go away from crypto world.
in this world nothing is instant and its all has a process, where in the process must have a difficult period.
do not get stuck in a foolish mind and be smart in living it all.
Soloking

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

You cannot predit future. Maybe bitcoin will never beyond $20000, who knows? It's better to change your mind and play crypto, not invest in it.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

No one can accurately predict the future, so the future of the price of a certain coin is only a guess and gambling.
There are too many changes in the future. Before you invest, you still need continuous research and study.

Yes! We cannot predict the overview future of crypto currency because we cannot hold the market of the crypto on when they should make the value rise up or not. So basically, research is very important this time.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

we can say that this situation is similar to what happen on last year or in the past, but no one know what will happen in the next day and no one can predict what will be its price when the day after tomorrow will come. dont rush your actions, you have to become wise and study every move you will do.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: