Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $10,000 what are good low market cap coins?!  (Read 745 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Invest $2500-2500 in bitcoin and bitcoin cash you will have at least more than $10.000 in 2-3 years. Now we are sure about our investment. Invest the rest in OAX, it is small cap dex coin check the centralized exchange's coins and realize the potential of oax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Diversify that capital to a great coin and for sure you can have the profit you want.
50% for BTC, 15% for NEM, 10% for UTRUST and ETH, and lastly 15% for any ICO you believe in. That’s a great capital but don’t forget to invest also in your knowledge that’s the best paying interest you could ever have.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

My advise is look for 1 good ICO with a good rating and team behind the project. And not to buy in at FOMO. Hold the coins you can afford to lose and from time to time use the remaining money for day trading if necessary. Remember, Market is volatile, take advantange of it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

it is best time to invest fiat into crypto ..
but at same time this is worst period for altcoins  .

so i will suggest you to invest 30% in btc , 15% in neo , 15% in LTC , 20% in ether , 20% in small cap alts ...

i have suggested less % for other alts bcoz if btc keep moving up and down then alts will only bleed .
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Leave the capitalization alone and think about the whitewater and the business project instead. Invest consciously
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

with great risk can certainly get great results too. If you really are investing are doing now when all coins price decline. buy a coin that has a good future as ethereum and holds it alone at least until next year to get big gains from investments at this time.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

it is best time to invest fiat into crypto ..
but at same time this is worst period for altcoins  .

so i will suggest you to invest 30% in btc , 15% in neo , 15% in LTC , 20% in ether , 20% in small cap alts ...

i have suggested less % for other alts bcoz if btc keep moving up and down then alts will only bleed .
Your division is an impressive one but instead of going for small cap altcoins with 20 percent of the investment, I would suggest to spend that money into bitcoin too because going for the new ones is now a very smart move. They cannot produce any real increments in the capital. For gaining profit, old and potential coins should be considered only and even among them, bitcoin should get the priority as it can touch really high targets.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Honestly, I'd look into TRX and OCN.

TRX may seem scary from the pump/dump, but the project itself is excellent. They just announced another partnership with Bitguild (They've raised a ton of funds). The beta for Exodus is coming out this month, along with the main net after. TRX transactions only cost 0.0001 TRX per transaction and they solve the scalability problem that ETH is facing/trying to solve. TRX will be in the top 5 coins before the end of 2018.

OCN will be the means for the most efficient sharing economy. The sharing economy will increase over time. OCN is being integrated into oBike as a means of payment to over 40m users this month. Then, Grab integration before the end of Q2. That's a huge adoption of cryptocurrency that others are still theorizing about. More partnerships are expected to follow and steady return on investment. In 3-5 years, I could see Odyssey competing with Amazon if another project doesn't do it first.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

Why would you want to risk your money in low cap coins? I get the attraction for low marketcap which can give you 10x-30x but look at how much it swings compared to safer coin. But if you had choose, I would recommend the following coins:

Cardano —- Great platform and new coins are building off it soon. Way way below it’s previous ATH.
DeepOnion —- Low marketcap with huge upswing. They hit their roadmaps every quarter and just released stealth addresses
Iota —- way below their ATH and has survived most of the downturn compared to other coins. They are looking to be the blockchain 3.0
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

I would go with NULS. Even if you are not interested, keep them in mind.
They're doing a pretty good job, unless all those coins. I easy see NULS a top 50 coin to be honest.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Lamperon

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

In fact, this list is very large. You can identify such coins as Neo, Ethereum, IOTA, Monero. Without a doubt, they have a great future. I want to highlight IOTA from all.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

Rebellious (rebl) is worth looking at for low marketcap coins.  The price won't get much cheaper from where its at now and their own blockchain is going to be deployed soon and they will leave the eth network.
Yuuto

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

Man, that's a lot of money to put into crypto for sure.

I would not recommend putting them in all one coin. Small cap coins are incredibly dangerous to invest in in that they can basically fail within a few months if they don't gain any attention, and do not have a community backing their project.

I personally like Ignis and Oyster Pearl, as well as QRL which I think are all quite undervalued. But you need to make your own decisions and research. That just can't be replaced by opinion of other people.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Many people suggested lame big coins but I am suggesting low cap coins:
Sonm, very new technology coin that may moon so hard.
Elixir, nice project.
Ethlend, one of the newer lending platforms that will probably hit moon following coins like Salt..
So on.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Oyster pearl, sonm and elix are good choices.
They have good potential to rise this year.
Diversify is the best thing you can do and ofcourse look into the coins you invest (team, whitepaper etc. etc.)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

I know that many people adviced you a lot of coins and i agree some of them has great potential but if i were on your shoes do not invest everythin in unproven coins. Still invest in stable coins. Bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash has still a lot of room to grow. You would lower the risk if you invest im this coins.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

Credits is creating a lot of buzz check their thread, Providence will launch their ICO and of course the project I'm supporting Docademic, there are a lot of Ico now better spread your portfolio and drop on their official thread and check id those ICO will interest you $10,000 is such a huge amount.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Actually you can have an idea on what coins to choose with low market cap, check in coinmarketcap. There are many coins would exactly gave you the best coins and profitable when you invest. Even their is the best, we will not know yet when is the next moves when it is up and downtrend because of volatility.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

I would definitely suggest you to buy Skycoin,Powerledger,PIVX,Bitcore,Eido just do your own research on this coins. This coins has low supply and low marketcap now and it has lot's of potential to grow.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: