Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $10,000 what are good low market cap coins?!  (Read 745 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

You can now buy bitcoin with that money you've got there. Don't follow those suggestions that are shilling their useless coins that are just a product of pump and dump groups. If you'll invest there as they've said they will have the chance to put that coin on sell order because you helped to make that coin pump. Why choose altcoins that are low in market cap? if it's also profitable to take those coins that are popular and does have so many people trading on it everyday?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

If you really want to go for big money, you should take a look at the following ones:

Oyster Pearl (PRL) - Airdrop on 6th april, mainnet launch during april
Blockport (BPT) - A revolutionary exchange (Social Hybrid decentralized) with fiat entrys, super low marketcap, very beginner friendly, trading on multiple exchanges via. Blockport, Follow experienced traders and copy their trades
Matrix AI Network (MAN) - This one is massive and has the potential to become a top 5 coin. Check out BlockchainBrads interview with the CEO on youtube. They plan 1m tx/s, A blockchain which evolves over time, Smart Contracts via natural language & more. They have one of the best teams in the crypto space & some of the most experienced people in the world when it comes to AI.

You should definetly check them out if you want to have a shot at massive gains.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

The current ranked 17-22

VEN,
QTUM,
ICX,
LSK,
OMG,
NANO

These are low risk with high return potential.

I'd be honest, I went with ARK instead of LSK myself though--both are good but I see better future with ARK.

Good luck!
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Coinbase has a list of top coin to invest, you can pick five of it to ensure your potential income soon, but if you want new coins then have some amount of ours, it's appreciated!

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

with the money you will get good results and it looks like the profits are also a lot if you invested everything into bitcoin gold.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Try ripple cause for me they haven't said last word and there is some chance to pump and waves cause this project is going slowly up and in some time it could really pump to the moon.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Sumo is a low cap privacy coin. A fork of Monero.

Since the government (US and I'm sure others) are tracking bitcoin transactions and have the ability to link them to users. I think the privacy coin sector is going to explode sooner or later.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Pick the coins in the top 10 and have a low price. Priority ETH NEO ADA and LTC. You will not need to worry about investing in them.
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

Market is on sale as it always red I recommend  pick on top 10 coins/token on coinmarketcap and invest I am pretty sure you can gain profit for holding it for long time . 
12_Angry_Men

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

If your goal is exactly the risk, hoping to earn a lot, Yes. Definitely worth to enter now. You will not find a better time.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

Most attractive to me now is fusion and POA for me. It seems to me that these are very strong projects for the future.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

Sumo is a low cap privacy coin. A fork of Monero.

Since the government (US and I'm sure others) are tracking bitcoin transactions and have the ability to link them to users. I think the privacy coin sector is going to explode sooner or later.
If the US government is tracking bitcoin transaction, then it will be coming for other crypto coins too some day because those too can be used in the same that ticks authorities off somehow. It is no reason to not buy bitcoin. A person must invest in bitcoin for biggest benefits and do not use it in any illegal activity. This way, even if his transactions got tracked, he would be out of any real trouble. But there is no way to trace out such a large number of bitcoin transactions.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

These coins are now enough you can go to a coinmarket and choose good coins for yourself. And your capital will allow you to buy enough to become rich in the future, because the price for them is now just ridiculous.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

The current ranked 17-22

VEN,
QTUM,
ICX,
LSK,
OMG,
NANO

These are low risk with high return potential.

I'd be honest, I went with ARK instead of LSK myself though--both are good but I see better future with ARK.

Good luck!
ARK has a better ROI from dPos in comparison to LSK as far as I can remember so all the more reason. On topic, this list is perfect, I would feel zero anxiety dropping such an amount of money on those any of these days, especially at those prices..
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

There are a lot of coins that has a low market cap and really has big potential in the future like TEL, WAN, LUNYR, IOST and VIB those coins are my top coins in the future with the low market cap and I really do believe that they will be huge in the next few years.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

I'm not an ordinary person who uses long-term investment strategies so I do not have the experience of predicting the cost of any altcoin in the long run. But I have a few good altcoins in 2018.
that's NEO and ICX. There is a lot of good news about them from February and June, when they implement their technology development plans. So this is a good time for you to buy at the lowest price and hold them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

Blockport (BPT) is my #1 low cap coin, $18 million cap
Decentralised wallets, fiat purchases, cross exchange purchases for best price, 22 developers, beta is live and roadmap continues to be met, price has also remained pretty stable during all the BTC dips
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

I think all the crypto is is low price now and also very cheap to buy. Hope this is the right time for you to buy or invest but be cautious in selecting the alt coins. I would suggest Bitcoin as my first suggestion, Ethereum next and NEM or NEO as the third alt coins to invest for a good profit within a couple of years.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

MYST and COSS are good projects with low market cap

EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

I think Ethereum is very good choice to invest. IOTA and Stratis also good from my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: