Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $10,000 what are good low market cap coins?!  (Read 749 times)
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Take a look at Oyster Pearl (PRL)

Low market cap
Very cheap right now
Airdrop 1:1 SHL on April 6th
April mainnet

I have read a lot about PRL, I am positive about it but we all know that coins have huge dumps right before and after airdrops...
Will that be a high quality coin that's gonna be dropped? 6 april is so close. I am not sure if this is the right time to buy PRL...
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

Invest in ETH and NEO. The current price is very low. But the target for this year's ETH is 3000$ and NEO is 500$. So buy them now
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Some low cap's i'm either invested in myself or plan to invest in in the near future:
Axpire, NapoleonX, OriginTrail, Ambrosus, Block Array, Devery.  Most of them, well basically all but NPX, are b2b solutions which i think/hope have a higher chance of succes.  TRAC/AMB/ARY will also have staking or MN possibilities if that's something you're interested in.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

$10,000 is a good amount to invest and the current market situation is really favorable to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you just want to double the amount in short time then bitcoin is the best option. As you want to invest for few years then at current price $7k Bitcoin is an excellent option, there are some promising coins which can grow a lot in coming years, I would like to invest in WAVES, COSS, EOS and NEO.

Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Fusion for sure, the FUSION network will accomplish its goals by letting APIs aggregate different blockchain tokens, off-chain values, and data sources into one public blockchain. Thus a variety of tokens and assets can be mapped onto the blockchain, making it possible to create multi-coin smart contracts so users from different blockchains can interact with each other on a trustless basis. FUSION is, in a sense, a “blockchain of blockchains”.
1. Small cap: 45 million USD (competitor wanchain: 350 million USD) so potential to reach Qtum and Vechain's cap X30-x40).
2. founder of Bitse (incubated QTUM and Vechain)
3. All-star team
4. Better tech than wanchain.
Even in this bearish market in nex new moths I guess X10 in this year, if bull run X30-X70 is possible.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

In the next couple of years, many promising altcoins will grow hundreds of times.
 My portfolio consists of waves, stratis, wings, ada, kin,iota.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

few coins you must check and then invest -
credits , PRL , bitdegree , FSN , wpr
in high cap - btc and NEO .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Take a look at Oyster Pearl (PRL)

Low market cap
Very cheap right now
Airdrop 1:1 SHL on April 6th
April mainnet

I have read a lot about PRL, I am positive about it but we all know that coins have huge dumps right before and after airdrops...
Will that be a high quality coin that's gonna be dropped? 6 april is so close. I am not sure if this is the right time to buy PRL...

this is not ZCL or ETC .
dump happens after aidrop only when there was too much pump in name of airdrop .

PRL was around 11k satoshi / 0.8 dollar before airdrop announcement . so i don't think it will go below to that price .

also mainnet is near so people dumping it may lose much .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

I hope you didn't invest on the day which you created this thread and waited till today Smiley

I can offer you to research about AION project and Wancoin

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
tahunguy

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Hight Coin:
A coin supported by a great team of developers and community. If you invest today, you can make a lot back in returns in terms of coins you held. The POS rate can give you back at most 1500x by July. Learn more about the coin and the team here:

https://discord.gg/RFhnQqw

Here's a spreadsheet of the calculation I made to back up what I say:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11CmAFuAZBX5WczWG0oNsjv-zE8KBZ9Yw6MruucGa6do/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, this coin price is very steady. So you can trust it to not have inflation  happening anytime.

I think your 10,000 will be a little too much for this investment.You can use this coin to spread your portfolio at least
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:47:40 AM

Nexus (NXS) is a good low market cap coin that can possible make you really rich in future. No ICO and all the work they do is with the future in mind, quantum resistant, 3D blockchain and orbit sattelites for a decentralized internet.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

I hope you didn't invest on the day which you created this thread and waited till today Smiley

I can offer you to research about AION project and Wancoin
AION is a good project, but so far the price is not encouraging. But Wanchain is very well traded from the beginning of the ico.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

well I think it's not a small amount of money, you can try trx, there is, ripple, siacoin, because they are still very cheap now I do not know the future but their project looks promising, so you can try it.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

I'm not sure if you have invested your $10k already, as you are not active since 24th March and also this is an old thread.
But if you haven't invested yet, then I would like to suggest eth and etn at the moment to invest. Both of the coins are in support level.
Do not take my advise seriously though, instead do your own research on these two coins before investing. I hope both of these coins will increase in price in near future.
btcblockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

u need to pick up right coins like Iota and Neo and Eth and Ltc and Ripple mostly keep checking top 10 coins in coin market cap whenever coin is available in Dip u should buy immediately then u can have good profit for long-term
smau36

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

of course we must invest in more coins also looking at the program of the ico or token
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

At the moment Ccore, Oax,Ubiq, Gladius and Blue
TurboRS

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

take a look into Cpchain, very undervalued imo (30 mil mcap), great team and community , intresting partnerships (and more comming), more exhanges very soon and testnet and logo rebranding + new website this month, mainnet in oct + masternodes , team focussing on tech first but marketing is starting to take place now its still flying under the radar but not for very long, this could easily reach 100 - 200 mil mcap end of this year DYOR and good luck  Grin
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

Try an ico, and I'm thinking Allstocks
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

I can advise you: Zilliqua, Pchain, QuarkChain, Cardano and IOTA. Choose any of these altcoins and you will not make a mistake, as most likely each of them will show a good price growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: