Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for JavaScript / PHP open source crypto sites  (Read 156 times)
rlkiwi (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Hey All,
I figured this might be the best place to ask, I am a web developer and to be honest with you i learn best looking at other peoples code for inspiration, im looking for examples of websites developed in PHP or javascript that create crypto wallets and transfer currency between them and out of them, can anyone help me with some good examples? also will it be a requirement to run bitcoind or other crypto clients and interface via an API or is there some sort of external API people can call to?

Thank you for your time Smiley
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adeyemi

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

There are so many out there. It all depends on what you're looking for. Try exploring Changelly, Blocktrades, shapeshift, and other similar websites. Blocktrades has an external api you can call to. Not sute about the others. Just look around. These are the ones I can come up with off my head. You can also brows through github repo for inspirations. All the best in your projects.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Hey All,
I figured this might be the best place to ask, I am a web developer and to be honest with you i learn best looking at other peoples code for inspiration, im looking for examples of websites developed in PHP or javascript that create crypto wallets and transfer currency between them and out of them, can anyone help me with some good examples? also will it be a requirement to run bitcoind or other crypto clients and interface via an API or is there some sort of external API people can call to?

Perhaps this[1] is what you're looking for? you'll need to run daemon of your altcoin to be able to make use of RPC calls. you can find all sort of codes/projects on github and learn or contribute. Grin

[1] https://github.com/johnathanmartin/piWallet
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

Hey All,
If you could have googled this question,you would get more accurate results.There are lot of projects based on your preferences but the best way to learn them is to start writing your own.I suggest,define a goal and then start working on it instead of just randomly reading the code of the projects which doesn't have sort of any relevance to you.
rlkiwi (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Hey All,

Perhaps this[1] is what you're looking for? you'll need to run daemon of your altcoin to be able to make use of RPC calls. you can find all sort of codes/projects on github and learn or contribute. Grin

[1] https://github.com/johnathanmartin/piWallet

Thanks for this, exactly what i was looking for Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: