Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A college student bought BTC in 2011(price$3)  (Read 665 times)
Bytom_official (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

In China,a picture is widely circulated。(you can find it on Zhihu now)
12-21,2011,a Chinese college student posted on Zhihu(just like Reddit):I have 6,000RMB,what should I invest?
There was a reply:Buy BTC and save wallet file,forget your money and see it in 5 years!
BTC was $3 at that time,and its  $8000.If you buy BTC worth 6000RMB at that time,you will have 285BTC ,and its worth $2,500,000now
 The responder Chang Jia is the founder of Bytom  Cool 8)So I trust Bytom .
Bytom: transfer assets from atomic world to byteworld.Magic and reliable.
For more information,@bytom_official on twitter
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

so, he must be the luckiest student in the world that time.
I do believe that he bought BTC and don't bothered wasting his money as that time crypto is not a big thing as we all passed those years 2008 to 2011 as most of us do heard about Bitcoin but really don't interest since me personally I am struggling financial those years as I am only earning as low as $150 per month.
If I really do believe on Bitcoin's future that time then I should buy more Bitcoin's as many as I could and retire today.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

I read that at the beginning of bitcoin it was used in laboratory work by students of economic specialties. The professor wanted to test the behavior of people in the case of innovations), now a large number of BTC lies with irretrievably lost keys)

Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

so, he must be the luckiest student in the world that time.
I do believe that he bought BTC and don't bothered wasting his money as that time crypto is not a big thing as we all passed those years 2008 to 2011 as most of us do heard about Bitcoin but really don't interest since me personally I am struggling financial those years as I am only earning as low as $150 per month.
If I really do believe on Bitcoin's future that time then I should buy more Bitcoin's as many as I could and retire today.
you  cant buy BTC in$3,but youcan  buy bytom Cool
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

I read that at the beginning of bitcoin it was used in laboratory work by students of economic specialties. The professor wanted to test the behavior of people in the case of innovations), now a large number of BTC lies with irretrievably lost keys)
the answer is the founder of BYTOM(btm),so... Grin
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

12-21,2011,a Chinese college student posted on Zhihu(just like Reddit):I have 6,000RMB,what should I invest?
There was a reply:Buy BTC and save wallet file,forget your money and see it in 5 years!
BTC was $3 at that time,and its  $8000.If you buy BTC worth 6000RMB at that time,you will have 285BTC ,and its worth $2,500,000now

Well, that is a one lucky kid if he really decided to invest all his investment funds on bitcoins. The thing is, that we are not sure what he did next after that or a few years after that post. But either way, I think that people back then that knew about bitcoins had greater chance to earn only if they decided to look into the technology and the innovation that bitcoins can really contribute to this world. Too bad I didn't have the chance to hear about bitcoins as early as that time.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

It's a pretty smart move, and if you bought BTC in 2011, you're a very rich person now.
However, in my opinion, it is still the bottom of bitcoin, so it is worth investing now.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 08:03:01 PM by Zicadis

If we go back to last year when price was as high as approximately $19k that would make our lucky investor to have been worth over 5million dollars

but unfortunately prices have gone down but I know it can still recover to buy that Lamborghini and maybe we can get some inspiration from this and buy coins for long term investments instead of the day trading.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

If this is true then he must be so lucky. Look at how bitcoin grew now. It is one of the most trusted and reputable coin in the crypto world. He was lucky because he was able to get access to bitcoin. I only knew bitcoin last year. Before those years, I think of bitcoin as a scam and as criminal's money. Now it changed.

skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

That really doesn't say anything about his business and running a company decisions and skills. Grin

Yeah, sure, if that's true he's definitely lucky. But how well can he run a business? That's what matters at the end of the day.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

There are many such examples when BTC changed life of people fundamentally, but there are many people who lost their money while entering crypto market this year, I know such people myself, but finally I believe everything will be ok.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Nice story if that is real, and congrats to that student in only 5 years he/she is a millionaire now if the private key on that time didn't lose and back then any student would not believe such a thing can exist, And on 5 years they might all lost their private key back then, And this thread is like an advertisement so we can buy bytom while the price is very cheap but can bytom really become like bitcoin? And do you have a proof that it will not end up just like the other Altcoins that after 5 year still have a cheap price or ending up a none sense investment.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Yes, it is very hard to do like that. First, you will not buy btc at that price since you think it is worth nothing. Second, if you buy, you can not hold for such a long time, Maybe you will sell it at 3 or 5 times of your investment.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Hope that student should be a millionaire by now investing a coffee buying price in Bitcoin. I really feel bad that I haven't done that when I was in college and I really miss when I started my first job as well not investing in Bitcoin when the price was around $200. Guys, please read this and do not miss the opportunity now, somewhere around 5 years we also may be a luckiest person like the student they are talking about.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

I think there will be many more such lucky ones who have invested now in the incomprehensible altcoyin and in five years will talk about them
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Wow ! So lucky... I wish i wasnt so stupid and take my attention to BTC. Who knows what could have happen. Anyway the future is now
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

he has made the right decission with bought bitcoin when the price was very cheap and also he can considered as successfully long term holder and currently he was teenager which mean he already being rich man but i was wondering that if this is true story why he does not sold his bitcoin when bitcoin reach the highest price because his bitcoin will worth more than $5 millions at that time
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

I've heard a lot of these stories, but most of them are fakes. There are very few people who have actually done so and held their coins to their maximum level. Too bad we can't look at his current accounts. It's not profitable to sell coins now, but I'm sure he's panicked, too, and he's selling his stock. I don't believe those who tell about such miracles of his predictions.
SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

Lucky for the student, he got rich. Just what does this bytom have to do with bitcoin is not entirely clear ... Some unsuccessful advertising is for the project.
Bytom_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

you cant buy BTC at $3,but you could buy bytom(btm) at$0.5 Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: