Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6489 times)
TirexXS

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Investors make money by buying low prices then selling it high. Remember that the prices will not stay at a low price forever, there will be time that it will go up and it is enough for you to sell it.
I think that will be the case this year, the market has fallen so much. But again nothing happened to the cryptocurrency community did not surprise me again as well as the possibility of recovering so the best thing we can do is hold and wait.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Nowadays holding does not really pay,  the market is too bearish to Hodl for,  it's better to just cut off loses and move on , majority of the altcoins in top 100 on Coinmarketcap might not be there anymore
TirexXS

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

In any events, the prices will increase. But nobody knows when it happens.
Prices are rising with wave-like movements and this is in many cases from large crypto-currency investors. If you hold a coin for a long time, you can make a profit not only from market manipulation, but from the fact that blockchain technology is growing and far more profitable.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

No, it is not about making price going up.
When you're holding, you're a passive investor, ensuring that your shares won't dump price.
But price may go down if you're holding and there's no trade after all.
That is done because of limit orders that goes down step by step, but without trading of that stuff.
Just putting in and taking out of orders.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

You must hold the right coin to get your money back. It's true that if we hold our bitcoin during this difficult and painful time it's very good and I think if demand is high in the present and investors are moving again. but that doesn't pass on altcoins because they quickly evaporate.
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

Just market cycles like everywhere else. The entire market will experience another bull run for sure, but it depends which coins you are holding. Strong projects will get back up, but many sh*tcoins will die. I think the most of them will die actually. I have over 50 altcoins and I'd be happy if at least 5 of them survived this long bear market.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

that os true, you beed to wait and see, the mzrkt will go down numerous of times and you must not sell your clins each time

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Just market cycles like everywhere else. The entire market will experience another bull run for sure, but it depends which coins you are holding. Strong projects will get back up, but many sh*tcoins will die. I think the most of them will die actually. I have over 50 altcoins and I'd be happy if at least 5 of them survived this long bear market.
i think tat you will have what you want, it is always better to hold for a while and to see what happens next than to sell and regret

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

taht is true, the prixes will go up i am sure it is always this way, so you need to be patient and see the futjtre

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

i think tat you will have what you want, it is always better to hold for a while and to see what happens next than to sell and regret
i knkw a lot of peolel who sold almost all they had and deeply regreted afterwards do not repeat their mistakes please

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

In any events, the prices will increase. But nobody knows when it happens.
Prices are rising with wave-like movements and this is in many cases from large crypto-currency investors. If you hold a coin for a long time, you can make a profit not only from market manipulation, but from the fact that blockchain technology is growing and far more profitable.
Not having to keep any coins will increase over time so choosing the right coin to be able to buy in the current market downturn is also a decision that needs to be studied carefully. You will not be worth anything if you invest in rubbish coins and have no value.
anchy

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Nope, this is not how it works, all of us had periods of holding that ended badly and I don't think there's a single smart person who would confirm that holding a coin while it drops 90% is smart. But we've all been there, done that, welcome to the club. You're good if you actually learn something and improve, stop losing majority of your coins' value, learn how crypto cycles work and actually learn to recognize them.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

This question never changes, it is all up to your intuition and experience in crypto, if you feel like hold-hold. But you know that the right moment can be missed too.

If you're mature enough in crypto, you can really say that holding your cryptocurrency could somehow stabilize the market value of a certain crypto. Thus, gives a possibility for a price hike since new investors are forced to buy the current market value of that crypto no matter how high it is already.

Not every people in the market is matured enough to think in that way, there are new traders and investors so probably the market price will drop due to their lack of information and they panic selling their coins sometimes which makes the price to drop.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Prices will grow unambiguously. The market is at the very bottom. Many analysts say that it can go even lower. I think not much lower. Therefore, it is worth buying coins already, the prices are really very cheap.

spacedis

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Just keep Holding and everything will take another big run soon. Don't get too excited and let go of your coins too early or you will regret it.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Ilekoyafemi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

I THINK AS IT IS NOW, HOLDING IS THE BEST STRATEGY BECAUSE IF YOU DECIDE TO SELL ANY OF YOUR INVESTMENT NOW, YOU ARE GOING TO RUN AT A LOSS. IMAGINE AN INVESTMENT OF $5,000 WORTHING LIKE $2,000, WILL YOU SELL AT THAT PRICE? NO, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HOLD AND WAIT TILL THE PRICE GO UP AGAIN. EXCEPT IF YOU WANNA RUN AT A LOSS
rightnowwe

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Just keep Holding and everything will take another big run soon. Don't get too excited and let go of your coins too early or you will regret it.
If the price is not going to have any motions then just sell the coins and invest in a coin that is trending.
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Yes, let's hold and wait. Because patience is the only way to be profitable
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Prices will grow unambiguously. The market is at the very bottom. Many analysts say that it can go even lower. I think not much lower. Therefore, it is worth buying coins already, the prices are really very cheap.

Until now, the price situation in the market is indeed declining, and that most people take advantage of such conditions. so we also have to use it too. because things aren't always like that.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

One of the basic principles to earn in crypto, hold and sell at price surge. This has worked a whole magic for a lot of investors but the fact is, not all coins are worth holding. Most coins do not prove or show any capabilities of meeting the market expectations. With such coins, it is always smart to exchange them for a potential coin. Holding is the very effective because you just need to wait for it to increase. You have nothing to lose in waiting. Just be patient. But if the market is consistently decreasing you should sell as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: