Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SCUDOCASH TOKEN 🔥SCH🔥BITBAZAR.IO MARKETPLACE  (Read 170 times)
bitBazar SCH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 07:11:51 PM by bitBazar SCH

WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAM

Whats is ScudoCash?

ScudoCash is used to finance the bitBazar.io, which will be the first decentralized buying and selling CryptoPlatform.
We are trying to finalize agreements with other platforms, online shops and shops for the creation of a market that accepts as an exchange currency ScudoCash, you will find various updates on our various social networks.

Buy in complete safety on our website: https://scudocash.com/contribute/

SCUDOCASH AIRDROP: 200 SCH + 75 / friend

• Start t.me/ScudoCashBot
  • Join Telegram Chat (and remain until tokens distribution)
  • Follow us on Twitter ( twitter.com/ScudoCash )
  • Join Newsletter
  • Submit Details (ETH wallet, Twitter account link)
  • Refer friends to earn more

Our mission is to promote our currency ScudoCash and try to involve as many people and businesses as possible in order to propose and make known all the technology that is behind the world of cryptocurrencies. We want to make them understand the benefits and be able to decentralize all this world, thanks to the trust that we want to transmit through the ScudoCash coin itself and through the creation of the perfect smart contract for remote exchange. That will be a sort of insurance that can not be changed or hacked and that remains forever in the blockchain, with in addition, a partial evasion if the situation were to change at the last moment… More updates will be realised on our various social networks, we have a timeline to be respected!

On the BitBazar platform it will be possible to insert and consult ads completely free of charge, BitBazar only provides space to let seller and buyer meet without taking any percentage on transactions, and prices will be expressed in cryptocurrency only. We have solved the problem of cryptocurrencies’ volatility with a script that will follow the price of the coin on CoinMarketCap so that every time you control the ads you will have the updated price.
Then there will be the options to feature your ads using ScudoCash. So buying ScudoCash is a way to buy or sell your products or simply increase their visibility, however you will have purchased tokens to spend in an existing market such as "bitbazar.io".
The team decided to include a low soft cap to cover only the costs incurred for the creation of the project.

Chirag01

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

This project is very nice I love it keep it up we both will make profit together 😉
Dremlo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

I think this is One of the best project, with a solid team and Great chances to Be the next unicorn
Lorenzo66

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

I think BitBazar is a really interesting project that will revolutionize the exchange of cryptocurrencies without fee or limitations. In my opinion, soon the Scudocash will be worth a lot of money Grin
lisoykosoi

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Hmmm, it's may be interesting. But my nice English not letting me describe this project))
Jockarlos

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I'm very impressed with this iniciative. There are a lot of projects for decentralized exchange. But having a project to support that it's been visionary. It's not just writing a code to make a software. It's about the team and the strategy behind it all.

Having a way to be able to have more exposure with scudocash let's you feel in control of what your are willing g to spend on been able to trade. Leaving the chance for the other that don't want to invents to do it.

I do think there is something here. It's not just and Idea but a strategic plan in motion.

Cehov

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

I think BitBazar is a really interesting project that will revolutionize the exchange of cryptocurrencies without fee or limitations. In my opinion, soon the Scudocash will be worth a lot of money Grin
CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: