Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6094 times)
javacomedy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
the increase in Bitcoin and Altcoin prices can be said from the level of interest if enthusiasts increase their merchandise to increase and vice versa. and we are here waiting for their prices to rise and when we sell our coins. we will benefit more than we expect.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

Dont you think now the price is already going to its lowest price? I think most of altcoin is in the lowest.
What makes you feel that the price of altcoin will down again even lower? I see now the price continue following bitcoin and not against bitcoin.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

There has been some very good news from the G20 summit so I think people will be more willing to buy into crypto now the decision is made to not create extra regulation laws for crypto. Let the bulls loose please  Grin
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

I'm just waiting to see the market recover and grow. It will happen soon enough I guess. I'm also gonna look forward at the development of the market in the near future. Let's just keep waiting patiently.
bhantom

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

We must wait for stabilize market and price. It is all. But how it will be happens and when, we do not know. This is hard to say, but i hope it will be soon
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are wwaiting for more people in and buy in more coins.I think then the price of them will be high because of the money.

cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Ofcourse we are waiting when we can have our profit.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

Good question! As long as I prefer investing in tokens, I'm waiting for the ICO projects with cool ideas to grow! Some of them are really promising.
As for example the "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Looks like buying their tokens was a perfect decision.
Run_Vie

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

that´s where you are wrong dude. At least if you look at Fiat money. It is just created out of air, numbers in the computer without real value behind it. Banks creat money out of thin air via credit lending...

"Der wahre Feind der Menschheit ist unser Geldsystem. Es erlaubt Banken, Geld aus dem Nichts via der Kreditvergabe zu erzeugen!"
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

wait for long term drive to be success because a lot of people believe in patient and if you have that and hold and wait until you'll get a success in life you better notice the exact way of waiting if you deserve it. so probably I'll wait for anything reasons.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

We exactly waiting for the opportunities to gain more  profits in different manner here in crypto world which waiting for the right time to buy without losing money on it after and to ensure also that it will give us a good return in a specific ways.

Most of us are waiting for this kind of opportunity to gain more profit aince the market arenin red blooded sitution its not easy to take good profit as long as we can see the market continue to falling down Im still waiting for the right time to sell all my token in  good profit the market volume are too low we need more investor to back in a good hand.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

I think it is money taht will make the price high again. When the price are low, more people will be here. Then the money will make the price high again.

therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

We are waiting that market will go up and we will see another road to the moon, because many of us invested in december,january we are in huge minus now.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

We are waiting for the price of coins to become profitable and make rich in one way waiting is worth it if the coins need to wait is worth for just patience and have a brighter future to it. Not now maybe soon
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

We joined this Bitcoin investment because we want to earn in which we are all waiting for the ultimate rise up again in which the price will reach up to the moon but we really don't know when it will be that's is why until now we are all waiting for this moment. If we just can rely of the big whales games and ignoring the risks as long as they will pump Bitcoin again then maybe we are waiting for them to come too.  Grin

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
amfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

we are waiting for price iincrease. I am sure many people are very worried about the drop in prices. And those who invested recently, also want to make a profit.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

If you understand that the value of bitcoin and crypto depends not only on supply and demand, it is influenced by external factors such as trade barriers from many countries' policies, google media , facebook ... So, in order for the market to grow in addition to the increase from the user community, the adjustments are the external fluctuations need support and support. The G20 summit could be a turning point. That's what I'm waiting for. No one can deny the efficiencies and importance of crypto. Everybody wants to invest in the crypto market to become rich. But they do not seem to be well aware of the crypto market.
Ewox

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Most people who have joined the world of crypto are waiting for bitcoins price to either be stable or increase. That’s the practical and honest answer to what the OP is asking. But I am waiting for these digital cryptocurrencies to be accepted by the governement so we can practice what it really is intended for, and I’m excited if everyone would use them too. I think it would be a great idea for people to implement it so they wouldn’t be having so much problem sending money across the globe or make online transactions without using your credit card and so on.
Maokz

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency, so the price changes at any time as the dollar rises that makes us wait for a good price.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

We are waiting for institutional investors to enter the market. This immediately increases the capitalization of the crypto currency at times, since the fiat money is inherently infinite.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: