Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6098 times)
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Current bear situation on the market is going to pass. This is a sort of market control, which helps to regulate prices and the community. We are going to face a major pump then.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Absolutely all people are waiting when cryptocurrency price level growing up higher. And mostly those people waiting price to become high are those large capitalists and investors because they immediately sell their stocks when price level become high. But there are also people waiting when governments endorse cryptocurrency and they start access and use when government endorsed already.
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

I think we are waiting for the rise of the altcoins namely top 5, and it will be in the near future. What happens next is hard to say. Waiting for the lift.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

I guess author asked about what event we are waiting - which will push market prices up.
I don`t know what G20 summit will bring, that`s closest and current event for crypto right now..

Well, maybe that G20 summit is not transparent if it will bring good or positive result in crypto world, but i think what most people await is the rising up again of of crypto market and bitcoin value will back from its highest peak for them to have a good profit.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

The answer is simple we are waiting for two things the first is a preamble to the second which is recognition and high demand, the cryptocurrencies need to be recognize by government and the masses all over the world and that will result into high demands which will lead us to price rise and that is absolutely what we need right now.
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

Waiting for miracle, waiting for something that maybe not gonna happen. But we have a big faith that the whales gonna pump the prices and alt coins will go green and we all gonna smiling every single day.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

My opinion is, there is a bright future for everyone, if we now buy!)))
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Until people like this are out of the field, there won't be a rally. So you're waiting for them to lose faith in crypto after losing 80-90% and after a year or two a new population of investors pouring money into crypto. If they will be retail, a small pump. If BTC gets sufficiently regulated so the big financials can pile in, a big pump.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

There is no stability in crypto market this makes the investors panic and give fear to all investors to sell their coins in low price it gives them only loss so my wish is to makes a stable way in crypto market if it happens there is lot of changrs will come into this crypto currencies field .

nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
i believe what we waiting for is the clarfication of G20 policy. I believe this will determine whether crypto will pumped up or even going down. With G20 policy every country could atleast has similar policy towards cryptocurrency and i believe this will make development of cryptocurrency more freely cause everything is clear.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for a definite trend to buy the lowest price right of this token or higher than before.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

I'm really waiting for the stable increase of our bitcoin that can also other coins are going to up in the same time to make our coins in a valuable profit that we can earn in this coming months and if our market reach that point again I think many people can get their benefits again while waiting for it for a long time this year.
Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

The next Bull run will be welcomed by us all, I think the historical amount of FUD news over the last 3 months has had a big impact on prices and traction for our industry. The MAN behind the scenes really fears what we are bringing to the world. They know that if they don't do anything their days are numbered. Whenever Fake or FUD news shakes up the Crypto markets and a few days or weeks later things seem to be recovering, another fake announcement sends us backward again. When will they stop? I don't believe they will, it's up to the Cyrpto community to shout our merits out louder than them to get our message to the rest of the world.

Jonathan Lane
Blockvisory Dubai
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
after all have been answers about the market price stability i guess theres nothing left for me lol.maybe i am waiting for the solid crypto members,when most of small investors may hold together to fight the greatness of whales who's controlling the movement of market,if this dream come true we will see the righteous of the market flows,in that sense we will be having voices to manipulate this crypto even in our small ways
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I am waiting for the market so have a trillion dollar marketcap so that these market manipulators will need billions of dollars to be able to manipualte one single candle of bitcoin,because today these whales and bigplayers are enjoying their life with these lowmarketcap coins because they can easily pump and dump these coins whenever they want.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

Definitely waiting for the demand to boom like what happen last year. This is the only way to keep the prices high is to attract a lot of investors. We all know that everyone is waiting for the right moment, waiting for the price to crash more so they can take the opportunity and let it grow and the next few months or year.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

If I were to be asked, I would say that we mostly wait for the market to stabilize and skyrocket to the moon. I know that most of us are waiting for that moment to come, but we have to be patient when it comes to this situation where the bloodbath takes place. Ethereum has been weak in its trading volume now and the scalability is so poor, which is why they struggle to go up unlike the almighty Bitcoin. Just be patient and hang on to this one guys.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

I am waiting for the bitcoin and altcoins prices to stabilize and to get higher because I invested in more coins and I am waiting for the profits
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Of course catalyst, is people returning back (the actual HODLers) . This will drive the market back. For people who trust Cryptocurrencies, this is a perfect buy-time, never did I ever dream that would have coins to buy at this price after September last year.

So buy as much as you can

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

"Wait" is a state of mind, with which one tries to escape from the present.
There is no "wait", there are only actions that are performed in the present. Obviously, with these actions many times we try to get something in the future. That's all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: