Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6101 times)
asdksakz9999

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for a definite trend to buy the lowest price right of this token or higher than before.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

I'm waiting for the right time exactly when the right track will come which is I'm waiting for a totally recovery in the market and the highly rising up of coins value.
A trillion dollar would be great because bitcoin's price will surely surge up to $50k if that happens, but for now what i wanted to see are these countries allowing cryptocurrencies to be used so that our community will grow further because these regulations really are slowing our progress. And even the market in the downfall again, I'm still waiting and hoping that it will rising up again very soon.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I think that some postive news will drive the price to go up
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
As of now nothing but some kind of fomo should kick in the minds of the investors and it will take Bitcoin to the new heights.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

With the time being in crypto i noticed, as long as you wait something to happen, nothing is happening.
Usually market won't grow when many assume it should so, trying to find parallels in past years, which doesn't work anymore.

So i won't be surprised if one year we will growing or even mooning in July or August, because you'll never know when volume comes in bitcoin and it will be decided to "start" the bull run.

Sadly only FUD on the market is the only catalyst for some people to sell crypto, rather than buy it when nobody wants to do so.

Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

I am waiting for a stable market that could reach mainstream. At that point all the prices would go up and we will get good profits. At the same time, we are waiting to see crypto as real option for the actual financial system. Crypto offers a decentralized a financial system and I am waiting for crypto to become a real alternative and reaching mainstream in the short term, at that point the early adopters will get good profits. Moreover, at the time of the mass adoption the money will come to crypto and we will see the price of crypto raise again.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

everyone will be waiting for bitcoin prices to go up as last year's price reached nearly 300 million.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

Don't expect much but better to accumulate coz we all know that price will go through if manipulators are tired to manipulate the market so the best way we can do now is too wait.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

A better price I guess. Which is what everyone really wants because people are just now watching the prices and values of their coins going down at this point. We should not expect a lot though because the prices are really unstable right now
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

Maybe a confession from the world. Because things like that become very fundamental and of course will raise the number of communities. But before that time comes, let's enjoy this fluctuation.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

I think every generation has time to express themselves.
We wait for the younger generation to take over the business sector, and make this technology united in everyday activities.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

Actually, I'm really waiting for the market to be stable. However, it is likely impossible because one of the characteristics of the crypto is fluctuating.
Here, I only hope that many more in the world accept the cryptocurrency, not spreading the negative issues with no fact everywhere because it is very annoying. This can influence the people to be aware and growing society will make the crypto market awesome.
kalintura

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Ofcourse every crypto hodlers are waiting for the price to rise in order to gain profits from their investment. Believing that in the future this technology will be adopted by more people and crypto will be used as currency.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

I wait for the market price and Altcoin prices to stabilize again because now the market is less stable and less good then I wait for market prices to recover, and can start altcoin we have and many people who ask what we are waiting for now.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

We are waiting whales and big investors to start rolling their funds, that is when the markets start to become active. That is when we take chances to grab some profit.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

A better price I guess. Which is what everyone really wants because people are just now watching the prices and values of their coins going down at this point. We should not expect a lot though because the prices are really unstable right now
has started to increase slightly when compared with last week. and hopefully it will continue to increase. and right now I am holding the ethereum which is said to be the best altcoin

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I think we need to wait for new breakthroughs in this industry, or to say that there is a good direction for development. I think that is the most important for this market. The current market is still at a low point and I hope the market can pick up as soon as possible.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

the wait sure rise in crypto. things that cause it are certainly a large number of requests that come in crypto. some time is indeed often a lot of news regarding the refusal of this influential and certainly on demand on the market. If it's getting forgotten then crypto will be up again even bigger than before because it started to have a new support in various fields.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

I'm waiting for the price of cryptocurrency more stable. I'm waiting for the era where many more people in this world will be involved in the crypto and they accept this as one of the financial systems. However, can it be? Of course. We can wait for the brighter future of the crypto that has more value and acceptable around the world.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

Gentlemen!  I do not know how the rest, personally, I'm waiting for when the price of altcoins will skyrocket ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: