Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6103 times)
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Yes, everyone is waiting for a rise in the prices of coins. But the situation remains rather unstable, so we do not have much to expect. I hope that the situation gradually stabilizes.
chelle5

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

I think we are all waiting for the new market price that is increase for more profits, for the meantime I keep my self busy to earn more coin while waiting

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

I guess we all are waiting for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where all our hopes over the Cryptocurrencies are going to rise in such a way to stabilize the market and figures be stable enough to have faith in Cryptocurrency further. we have to believe that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own terms at the perfect timing.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

We are waiting for the economics as the whole thing to change. In new conditions crypto will be recognized as a new treasure and technology catalizator.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

I know what I'm waiting for - the growth of the price of those coins in which I put my money. Also I would very much like to see more and more shops and services every day accepting crypto-currencies.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Were waiting for the value to explode for all of us can enjoy the benefits. Since january market is not best were suffering a down portfolio so hoping we can see the sunshine in our wallet. I think time will come value of bitcoin will be good.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Some would tell you they are waiting for the market to become green again. As for me, either the market is green or it is red, some investors and traders still get huge profit.  have come across someone who is a trader, that told me he gets more profit when the market is red. So, while some are waiting to have a green market, others are waiting for bloodbath in the crypto market. We just need to identify where we belong and maximize the benefit there.
think3214

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

I am waiting for the world to realize how will these cryptocurrencies could replace the fiat in the future,decentralization is a must nowaways,centralized system should be remove so that not few people are enjoying the currency. I personally waiting for the whole world to adopt cryptocurrencies so that i would be making a lot of money and my family would be one of the richest in our place
jsrenthourse

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

At this very moment, the market value of different sort of coins is not going good and that market is not performing well. I am just waiting for some good rise in the overall crypto market as this is the only thing which can help all those who are holding their coins in getting some good profit at time of selling of their coins. I think people are actually waiting for the bear market to end and just hoping, cryptos will start to move upwards. From there, people could gain profit from their investment in btc or alts
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

I am waiting for a stable market that could reach mainstream. At that point all the prices would go up and we will get good profits. At the same time, we are waiting to see crypto as real option for the actual financial system. We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

We are waiting for either the death of bitcoin or its triumph. If you defeat bitcoin, it will become a common currency, like the rest, and in triumph, finally get rid of these pieces of paper with a cost of 1 cent.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

I'm waiting for low prices and a long flock of hotbucks a month in order to go to the market for everything that I have

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

People don't wait for anything, they just want fast and easy money. Moreover crypto is a kind of wild game now so it's fun! People enjoy process and emotions

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

I am waiting for the market to be more stable again for now, due to the possibility of rising prices and for future recovery, it is a good idea to make a sale when if it is really in safe mode so we can avoid from loss. In the last few days of being green in the market, I have to say that it's not enough for recovery and that's just part of the fluctuation. There is always a risk to this field, which is why we need to be careful in making decisions especially in terms of selling time.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

I am waiting for the market to be more stable again for now, due to the possibility of rising prices and for future recovery, it is a good idea to make a sale when if it is really in safe mode so we can avoid from loss. In the last few days of being green in the market, I have to say that it's not enough for recovery and that's just part of the fluctuation. There is always a risk to this field, which is why we need to be careful in making decisions especially in terms of selling time.
Compared with other areas of investment, the risk of the encryption market is really large, and it can drop more than half of the price in a few minutes.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Waiting crypto became accepted in every country and adapted as common payment. If It happen, our desire to became rich can be realized because crypto market will rocketing when it happen.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

I am so optimistic and waiting for that moment when every individual, firm, industry, organization and government will come to accept the truth that cryptocurrency is truly a revolutionary technology that will change and transform the world economy for better.
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

I think its obvious that everyone holding right now is waiting for their investment or assets double, triple, quadruple or more than that and sell with great fortune. When the price is high, then you will see what are we waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: