Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6097 times)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

If you have been keeping up with developments in the crypto world and news coming from conferences, overwhelmingly, we are waiting for institutional money to come in.
These are the major coporate players from wall street, VCs, and hedge funds all over the world.
There has been quite a lot of public interest since last year for these big "traditional" financial players to jump in but due to the volatility of the market, have not jumped in en masse.
For most, there are two things that can signal the jump for these people to get in: regulations and adoption of securities.

Right now, there is little infrastructure for securities (not to mention that many securities to big with).
Polymath is a good start, but ultimately, it boils down to exchanges becoming compliant to be able to list securities to provide liquidity for them.

For regulations, that is actually coming along very nicely with several countries (namely, switzerland, China, UAE, and US) declaring themselves to be the crypto capitals of the world and implementing investor friendly regulations.

The next crypto boom will happen, and it won't be 2019, it will be this year.
It will be crazy, lucrative, and dangerous if not navigated carefully.

Mozi moon

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Waiting for the recovery of the market. In these days, the market is really bleak and depressed. Perhaps forget it for a while and come back
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

The catalyst in the crypto is a technology or system that accelerates the reaction rate of crypto to increase all the coin prices contained in the crypto market. In the history of crypto, crypto has gained the catalyst as it did at the end of the year 2017. Most of the crypto community believes that it will happen again. An organization will create new technology that will help crypto in restoring its coin prices and also help crypto in developing its technology becomes bigger and more reliable.
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Many people are waiting for the currency they hold to be able to think of a super-burst like Bitcoin Ethereum, and then get a lot of income. But often lose their own principal, or even completely lost.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

if you buy bitcoin and altcoins at a cheap price, you need to wait for the price of altcoins you buy to go up, when the coin price goes up you can sell it and you can profit

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:29:18 AM

Waiting for the arrival of the bull market, so need more capital, however, various promotional channels are limited, and there are more and more tokens, this let me worry about whether the bull market will not come again. Angry

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big decline or a big rise. maybe waiting for the exact time when exactly the right track will come, I am waiting for a total recovery in the market and the value of coins is greatly increased. buy without losing money afterwards and to ensure also that it will give us a good profit in a certain way.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big decline or a big rise. maybe waiting for the exact time when exactly the right track will come, I am waiting for a total recovery in the market and the value of coins is greatly increased. buy without losing money afterwards and to ensure also that it will give us a good profit in a certain way.

As this present time, we were actually waiting for the bitcoin or any other coins to be stable and rise again as what it did before. Right now bitcoin is really going down but time will come that it will rise back and that's actually what we are waiting.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

I think the answer to your question is obvious. What we are waiting for is the next bull run. For others, maybe they are waiting for the next price increase so they can sell their assets and have some gains instead of loss. Investors are also waiting for signs if crypto still worth their money. Majority of crypto holders believes that the bull run will happen again but that is not the mindset of big time investors. They always think of ROI, short term or long term. Investors will not invest just because a lot of people believes on it. They need facts and numbers.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

I am waiting for the market to recover soon crypto and experiencing growth. And I see now that the market has already started to grow and the BTC began slowly also rises. And I guess this growth in influence by the good news that is happening this week.

I am exactly waiting for the same crypto currency price to grow up in the market, now that the market is slowly recovering this is the time that we are waiting for. You can buy your bitcoin now.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

When the market is gradually stabilized, we will be more reassured when investing. Although we are seeking for wealth, most of the risks are not good results. We must wait for the right time.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

Personally, i am waiting for drop price everytime i got spare money to buy bitcoin. I am into long term investment so it got me worried everytime i have cash on my pocket and the prices went into rocket high for i cannot buy it with that skyline high. I guess my will are way too much different from day trader.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

Waiting for the bull market, or waiting for a substantial market recovery. People have not yet come out of the inertia of last year, still hope that the bull market will return, too many people lose money, of course, I hope to find them back.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

Expectations are the only thing investors need to do. Market volatility is easy to come by, and I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up, because only if the price of bitcoin goes up can other counterfeit COINS be driven.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

Personally, i am waiting for drop price everytime i got spare money to buy bitcoin. I am into long term investment so it got me worried everytime i have cash on my pocket and the prices went into rocket high for i cannot buy it with that skyline high. I guess my will are way too much different from day trader.

I'm on the opposite side then, As what everybody is up to, I am waiting for the price to go up because it's been a while already since the price of bitcoin drops, so hopefully this time they will recover.
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

I am waiting for the market to rise, so I will not lose money. If the market falls all the way, I will lose more. I hope the market will pick up quickly. I also sell my currency as soon as possible.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

People are waiting for another dip, but I don't. I keep buying. You never know if the price will spike tomorrow and that you will regret for not buying today.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:11:25 AM

i am waitting the crypto market recovery again and it definited trend grow up because i buy full money eth and some altcoin but 80-85% my money for eth,i beleive the crypto market can go up again,i think Q4 the crypto market will strong increase again
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:20:03 AM

Simply put, what we are waiting for is the recovery of the market, because the last few months the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline and make the price of coins in the market to be cheap. but in fact the last few days the market has experienced a significant price increase and I think that is the beginning of the market recovery, but if we look at the market now it seems the market will decline again, and hopefully this will not happen in the long term
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

waiting for the market to go up and steady, waiting for the price of the coin to be stable to increase or decrease but not drastic .. wait until the market back green, and ready for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: