Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6092 times)
leavefifa

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Everyone would expect the price of recovery soon, Expectations are the only thing investors need to do. Market volatility is easy to come by, and I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up, because only if the price of bitcoin goes up other coins will rise

Increasing the value of Bitcoin in the coming months is something that any investor hopes. But in addition to increasing the value to increase profitability for investors in the Cryptocurrency market, the steady growth of the value of the electronic currency is essential. This is an important condition to attract new investors to this market. As the basis for the increase in the value of electronic coins. This is my personal opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

well, i myself just waiting for ethereum to hit around 1000usd. since the bear market for last few months. im just hoping that Q4 it's gonna getting better
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Everyone would expect the price of recovery soon, Expectations are the only thing investors need to do. Market volatility is easy to come by, and I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up, because only if the price of bitcoin goes up other coins will rise

Increasing the value of Bitcoin in the coming months is something that any investor hopes. But in addition to increasing the value to increase profitability for investors in the Cryptocurrency market, the steady growth of the value of the electronic currency is essential. This is an important condition to attract new investors to this market. As the basis for the increase in the value of electronic coins. This is my personal opinion.
Im waiting for the market increasing so that my value of my holding crypto is also increased, i dont until when but i keep waiting and be patient because I know it will happen soon. Also I know market is unpredictable so there's a possibility that it will rise unexpectedly, no one but I'll feel it will happen soon. Then if that happen surely many people will glad, so to those people who still waiting for the market grow, dont lose hope and be patient.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Now I'm just waiting for the market to recover and I want my altcoins to grow in price again after a deep fall.

[/center]
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

What exactly are we waiting for?  This is a very good question at this point in time, mostly as the market has remain bearish for a long time now. So, we are really waiting for the "bull run" because it is the right time for the bull to take over the crypto market !!

All the people are now losing, I do not understand why with so many good news recently with corporations, investment funds began to pay attention and participate in the crypto but the market is down and down.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

What exactly are we waiting for?  This is a very good question at this point in time, mostly as the market has remain bearish for a long time now. So, we are really waiting for the "bull run" because it is the right time for the bull to take over the crypto market !!

All the people are now losing, I do not understand why with so many good news recently with corporations, investment funds began to pay attention and participate in the crypto but the market is down and down.

yeah, we wait for a good time to sell the bitcoin and bitcoin itself is waiting a good moment to rise again. and when everything is ready, then the price will start to increase and we can prepare to sell at any price we want. I am sure that there will be a good time for bitcoin to increase higher and many news will give support for bitcoin to increase.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

almost everyone will wait for the return of bitcoin at a fantastic price, the current market situation is not so healthy. tends to decrease and decrease. altcoin certainly hopes bitcoin will peak with the price. like the end of 2017, bitcoin became the idol at the top. although at this time the price can also be said to be still expensive.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

People are of course waiting for a huge bull market! ! Waiting for the big bang in the cryptocurrency market! ! I can't tell you when the cryptocurrency market will come back to spring, but what I want to tell you is that you must be patient, be sure to stick to it, have enough patience, and this will be the key to our success.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We are wating for the price to go up too high too soon, where everyone is happy about their tokens, where everyone thinks that we are going to be rich, that's the time we should sell because that is the part of the market cycle that is the unsustainable parabolic move. The crash is very tend to happen.

Farrely

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

For now i do buying more few coins to added as additional stock which coin value are under $10. While waiting pump signal form some telegram group that can makes price high but in short term, because pump and dump only doing by those taker for short profit only.
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

We catalyze ourselves, we create all these waves in the market because everyone has his own opinion and in different ways we raise the panic!
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I am waiting for the market to be more stable again for now, due to the possibility of rising prices and for future recovery, it is a good idea to make a sale when if it is really in safe mode so we can avoid from loss. In the last few days of being green in the market, I have to say that it's not enough for recovery and that's just part of the fluctuation.
MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We are wating for the price to go up too high too soon, where everyone is happy about their tokens, where everyone thinks that we are going to be rich, that's the time we should sell because that is the part of the market cycle that is the unsustainable parabolic move. The crash is very tend to happen.
Everyone is waiting for the beginning of the growth of the market, that they will can start to profit from their actions. At the moment, the situation on the market is such that it is very difficult and almost impossible to make a profit.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

I guess that we are all waiting for the price of the altcoins to recover at this point. Everyone has been watching the value of their coins plummet that they are not even sure what to do with the coins that they are holding. We are just waiting for something good to happen. Hopefully some whales decide to pump
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

At the moment we are waiting for the autumn, for this period, many important events are planned, this is the G8 meeting, and bitcoin ETF, and Starbucks. It is from these events that further development of the crypto industry depends.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

It hardly can be said that during last week cryptocurrencies showed any significant results. No results really. And I don't think that we will see the situation improved in a near month. That's my thoughts about it. But we need September and end of summer!
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

A lot of people just waiting for coins to raise up and become more stable than they are now. It is hard to predict when BTC and alts will do that, so I am just waiting for the potential high price of the coin and then sell it.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

To me i think am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin. when the market turns green its red now
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

I agree with you, it is a great point for us. I am waiting for new increases but firstly new decrease bitcoin to 5000usd and than end of this year it will be great again

avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

We expect or wait for something that will not happen, that is, when crypto is a global currency. But of course that hope makes the crypto industry grow to this day. And the pros and cons will continue to make us speculate so that the market will always fluctuate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: