Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:38:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6097 times)
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

for now  waiting  for the  recovery  of the market and also waiting to win a lot and to reach our goals...
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Everyone is waiting for something specific, since everyone has their own plans for cryptocurrency, but in general, we can say that everyone is waiting for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market and price increases. I also hope for the development of this industry and that it will become increasingly popular.

MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

We are waiting for the right time to sell since the market is not fully recovered yet. My advice now is to buy more Bitcoins and sell later when the price of bitcoin gets higher.
Milla Kross

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

I think everyone is just waiting in the wings. We all invested in cryptocurrency not only investments. And the strength, time and patience. Therefore, we expect that we will be rewarded for it. And also the door to the future will open.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

I think not only myself but everyone waiting for a best time to gain good earnings. because down fall of market price we should be hold our coins & sell them when the market has growing up.
Amaliy Mordvinova

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Personally, I’m waiting for the market to recover, I’m waiting for the growth of crypto currencies to start trading. I am waiting for the end of the correction Cool
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

of course everyone will wait until the market stabilizes to get a lot of income and for that we must have patience that is very strong and not heard of fud / panic sell

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

To the question you raised on what are we exactly waiting for in particular with having the price of bitcoin and all altcoins to  go up, I think for bitcoin, my opinion is that the support of the community is the biggest driver of its price. If bitcoin recieves speculations about regulations, then the bitcoin trading gets affected somehow. If there is a positive news about  bitcoin, it follows that its value goes up. One example to this is when some arab countries  embrace the use of bitcoin, the price goes up. So I think this is some of  the example that we needed to regain the value of bitcoin and altcoin.

Karina 3340

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I think everyone is waiting for his. And each of us has its own mission in cryptocurrency. In a word, we need stability and confidence. This is what we are probably waiting for. And also, that we can earn good money after our investments.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

I don't think that traders are waiting for the market to become stable - it is the crypto's volatility that helps them to make money out of thin air as the topic starter said.
Not sure what others expect, but I personally would like some coins to at least reach ICO price - I've got some earned from bounties but don't wanna sell them for pennies in the current downtrend.

george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

I cannot speak for everyone, because the position of all people is very different and today many people seem to me not quite understand what is happening at all, but on the whole I am waiting for a trend reversal that will happen soon.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

I am waiting for mass application of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in all spheres of our activity. The world should be convinced of the prospects of blockchain technology and then more and more people will want to invest in new projects in this area.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
what are we really waiting for?
as a trader I waited for prices to rise above the price of my purchase some time ago.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
what are we really waiting for?
as a trader I waited for prices to rise above the price of my purchase some time ago.
yes it is a smart and wise trader, because it can get in an unstable market. of course if we want to make a profit that way. and if we want to make a big profit it would be nice to keep it up to stable prices and markets.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Well I am waiting for bitcoin price to rise because I know that time will come and bitcoin will recover and gives us huge profit. The price is unpredictable but waiting for this to happen is definitely worth it for me. Wait until everything becomes much better than before.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

of course everyone will wait until the market stabilizes to get a lot of income and for that we must have patience that is very strong and not heard of fud / panic sell
The increase of mall coins price is what I am waiting for. The price is not high enough for me to sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

Well I am waiting for bitcoin price to rise because I know that time will come and bitcoin will recover and gives us huge profit. The price is unpredictable but waiting for this to happen is definitely worth it for me. Wait until everything becomes much better than before.
We are waiting for new funds to enter this market.In turn, pushing up the price of all currencies.It seems that the situation is not optimistic.People are moving away from this market.It gets worse and worse.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I am waiting for the prices if my coins to soar and of course for the bitcoin to skyrocket once again. Also i await the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in the businessworld .

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

We are waiting for the market of cryptocurrencies to move upwards so we can sell our holdings. We all know that the market is highly volatile and though we may have been seeing drops for quite a while now, chances are, someday soon, it will move upwards again. It just can't stay stagnant all the time and when it moves, then our waiting will be over. Then it will move downwards again and the cycle goes on.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

Because market full with people that only looking for profit. That's why the price so hard to going up even with so many good news around. Many people say they are a Crypto supporter, but in fact they scare to hold to long.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: