Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what exactly are we waiting for?  (Read 6094 times)
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I think that now people who have invested in cryptocurrencies are waiting for the market to start growing. This will be useful for the entire blockchain industry.

Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Probably, the majority of participants in the crypto market today are hopefully waiting for a gradual restoration of previous prices. I also agree with them, today there are some grounds for asserting that from next year there will be a gradual increase in prices. Therefore, I maintain optimism for the future.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

We are waiting for the king to lead, when crypto king commence the journey followers i.e altcoins will soar in price too, that is actually what we are waiting for.
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

I think that now people who have invested in cryptocurrencies are waiting for the market to start growing. This will be useful for the entire blockchain industry.
and we have same dream for cryptocurrency price.all of them now are waiting bitcoin and altcoin price recovered to around $15k atleast.

ThunderFive

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

and we have same dream for cryptocurrency price.all of them now are waiting bitcoin and altcoin price recovered to around $15k atleast.

It's a long night till the sun light come back to  the crypto world, this would be a nightmare, not a dream
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think everybody is waiting for a large-scale pump of most coins like the one that took place almost a year ago. Not sure what exactly could be the catalyst (news, exchanges, ready products or whatever), but the market has been stagnating for too long and this situation cannot last forever.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

We all waiting to become stable the market. Since at this moment the market is unstablea nd unpridctable, it is har to decide whether we sell or hold our coins. But my advice to everyone in this time of unstable market we must wait and trust our coin to become stable rather than selling and joining the panic selling happens. In my observation it is likely to gain less if we join the panic selling.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

I think we are all waiting for a normal, stable market and work. When the correction is over. And it will be possible to fully engage in development and earnings. I do not know how everything is, but I'm definitely waiting for this.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

At the moment, everyone is waiting for an increase in prices in the market. Anyone who wants to make a profit simply waits for a steady market growth. People were able to buy coins at a low price, which would be sold at a higher price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

We are all waiting for when institutional investors will have access to cryptocurrency operations. Then in the ecosystem of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies will begin a powerful influx of money. This is what we are waiting for, and therefore the question about ETF and
Bakkt is so important.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

I am waiting for the market to recover and the prices for coins increase twice as I am keeping ether and btc now and I need to sell them at a higher price to earn something because now it is my main income
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Everyone is waiting for crypto to be able to increase the market price again. To wait for the day to arrive, the crypto community flocked to get as many coins as possible with the most superior quality. That is a strategy that is powerful enough to optimize profits. So that the waiting that has been carried out so far will produce satisfying results when market prices have rebounded.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

The market needs new forms. SEC or regulations may not be important but we need more than full awareness and support from the community. popularity is slowing. I think we should be patient to wait for the next strong adjustments.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

We are waiting for the market to become better for sure and can be bull much more higher than last year. So meanwhile waiting for market to increase, we can do more bounty or invest more .
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Market is recovering and this is what we all wated for so long time during this year. Finally we can sleep without nightmairs about our investments
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Market is recovering and this is what we all wated for so long time during this year. Finally we can sleep without nightmairs about our investments
There should be a lot of people feeling relieved if the price of most coins go over $1,000 each. We have to pump Bitcoin more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

Everyone is waiting for another big increase in the price of bitcoin in the hope of making a lot of money on this, but I think it will not be soon.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

I think many investors who came here last year are waiting for this December's bull run, I hope it doesn't disappoint them, I personally hope and try to promote mass adoption so that we finally have a decentralized financial system.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

We are waiting for the market to become better for sure and can be bull much more higher than last year. So meanwhile waiting for market to increase, we can do more bounty or invest more .
It was one of them, because crypto cannot be separated from market conditions and product development of a project. The sooner market came better, then crypto also will be more developed sooner.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

Obviously people are waiting for the market stability and assuming for bitcoin price become bubble again their price before end of this year.

I am one of them assuming for bitcoin become tooe xpensive again but i am willing to wait when the price goes uprise even if not in this year for sure next year bitcoin become stable.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: