Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google legit muzzling most crypto content creators.  (Read 87 times)
voom360 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

What about the crypto YouTubers? Will they be allowed to have ads on their videos, the very things that allow them to make money to keep on publishing?Same goes for crypto websites... If Google shuts off its ad products on these websites, how will these websites monetize?I still haven't fully researched what all this policy is going to do, but it seems pretty broad, just like the FB one.
What are you thoughts?
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

What about the crypto YouTubers? Will they be allowed to have ads on their videos, the very things that allow them to make money to keep on publishing?Same goes for crypto websites... If Google shuts off its ad products on these websites, how will these websites monetize?I still haven't fully researched what all this policy is going to do, but it seems pretty broad, just like the FB one.
What are you thoughts?

I don`t think that all the Youtubers in the crypto niche make any money from the Youtube partnership program.Usually ,the Youtube ads have to be related to the video content and i don`t see any crypto projects,advertised with Youtube ads.Anyway,I think that the crypto youtubers will continue to promote crypto projects by posting links in video descriptions.It would be a disaster ,if Youtube bans all the crypto content from Youtube.

panbirt

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

I don't think Google can completely ban all news of cryptocurrencies, because it will have a great impact on them. It may happen that cryptocurrency-based search engines will appear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: